Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) (9753 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I just tire! The warmth feeling a pussy holding on to a dick as it plummel its way thru is second to none.

no other feeling can be compared to that feeling! cheesy
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2016
12inchDickson:
I cnt imagine, my love for pussy though, I dey straff one babe like day before yesday, I hit it so hard and she said, am pregnant and carrying ur baby when she came, can a guy say dt, like Wtf!!!

hahaha! Gee you're funny grin cheesy grin
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

smiley

*what more can I say, welcome to L.A.*

smoking weed with you, cause you taught me to

wtf is you?? cool
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Berlynn:

wtf is you?? cool

*sometimes in life in crowded centres, market squares and such; u encounter guys staring at u for no reason, not really at you but ur body no less. wink I'm one of those passer-bys just staring at ur body and soliloquizing over in my mind on how best it will be to rip ur dress from it. wink

kiss I'm just that motherfucker interested in screwing ur body. grin
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

*sometimes in life in crowded centres, market squares and such; u encounter guys staring at u for no reason, not really at you but ur body no less. wink I'm one of those passer-bys just staring at ur body and soliloquizing over in my mind on how best it will be to rip ur dress from it. wink

kiss I'm just that motherfucker interested in screwing ur body. grin

i see..... embarassed
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2016
Berlynn:

i see..... embarassed

embarassed embarassed wink
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Mskrisx(f): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2016
@ judeefcc... Congrats my man smiley but I will be the first to stone u to death if at the end of this year you do not show us that house u have built In your village. My guy toto no dey finish, get money and u no go need play tricks, struggle-fight-shiit-mess-cry-waste -money wey u for send ur sweet mother for village on top hotel cry cry chaoi only to fuuuck? Just Fuuuck? I mean on top fuuuck? Hai! Na wa oo my guy u dey slack big time!

Guy abeg u...u need focus oo.. Help your sef na eh? cry cry person 9 months. Mtcheeeeew wicked village winches them embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by veekid(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Mskrisx:
@ judeefcc... Congrats my man smiley but I will be the first to stone u to death if at the end of this year you do not show us that house u have built In your village. My guy toto no dey finish, get money and u no go need play tricks, struggle-fight-shit-mess-cry-waste -money wey u for send ur sweet mother for village on top hotel cry cry chaoi only to Bleep? Just Fuuuck? I mean on top fuuuck? Hai! Na wa oo my guy u dey slack big time!

Guy abeg u...u need focus oo.. Help your sef na eh? cry cry person 9 months. Mtcheeeeew wicked village winches them embarassed embarassed

True talk mehn

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

embarassed embarassed wink

hv a nice day undecided
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Berlynn:

hv a nice day undecided

U too! embarassed
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

U too! embarassed
tongue
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Berlynn:
tongue

cry cry kiss those breasts need milking. cry
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by passionate87(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2016
see seduction in the highest other .hmm silkmoth33 I no blame you for your comments o not at all damn that breast of hers deserve some milking but not by you sha. leave am for her husband or guy o before you start the World War three
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2016
passionate87:
see seduction in the highest other .hmm silkmoth33 I no blame you for your comments o not at all damn that breast of hers deserve some milking but not by you sha. leave am for her husband or guy o before you start the World War three

You are every bit correct!

However, I don't mind starting a great world war. Ill steal her away from her hubby if it means I would have to tear down all the skyscrapers in manhattan to do it.

All smeagel wants is his lips on her _tits
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Mskrisx:
@ judeefcc... Congrats my man smiley but I will be the first to stone u to death if at the end of this year you do not show us that house u have built In your village. My guy toto no dey finish, get money and u no go need play tricks, struggle-fight-shiit-mess-cry-waste -money wey u for send ur sweet mother for village on top hotel cry cry chaoi only to fuuuck? Just Fuuuck? I mean on top fuuuck? Hai! Na wa oo my guy u dey slack big time!

abeg dont be a fake person, because i had sex once that mean wetin say i no get wetin i dey do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so na 7k hotel money wan destroy my life, my mum is well to do
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2016
gbosaa:

You are lucky bro. You just reminded me of those babes that smash windscreens and mirrors of vehicles because the guys failed to fulfil their part of the agreement in the morning.

Go and settle that girl, you are owing her.
The title of the thread is disrespectful. Don't gloat or celebrate this.
guy you needed to see her face cheesy it was epic , the whole thing was just funny and all these ph girl no dey try
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Berlynn:
jude angry
what cry
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by 12inchDickson: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha! Gee you're funny grin cheesy grin
lol imagine a guy dey moan ni

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Frankraj: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hahahahaha my man you did very well .she is the one that's too selfish .she never bothered to ask you the phone you will be using after you gave her the iPhone .mumu girls .dey see guys as atm machine .just one night fvk she want to collect phone worth 60k or more .thunderrrrr fire herrrr
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Frankraj:
Hahahahaha my man you did very well .she is the one that's too selfish .she never bothered to ask you the phone you will be using after you gave her the iPhone .mumu girls .dey see guys as atm machine .just one night fvk she want to collect phone worth 60k or more .thunderrrrr fire herrrr
i deye tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na mumu first class
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by fergieboy: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm I can't do such .. Never will I paly tricks just to get pussy .. U only taste her once and u will never again.. Being proud of your self is when u keep hitting the same pussy back 2 back
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
fergieboy:
Hmmm I can't do such .. Never will I paly tricks just to get pussy .. U only taste her once and u will never again.. Being proud of your self is when u keep hitting the same pussy back 2 back
i am ok with it once cheesy make she go
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Frankicent(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Of course you'd support such nonsense. Why should I do something that silly?
Later you will open your dirty mouth to blame politicians for not doing what they promised.
Later you'll blame girls that come for your money..
When you're just like them.
You want them to be good and loyal while you sleep with Evey other girl like a Hot squirrel.
I pity you.

All thus your long story is rubbish. You can differenciate a good gal from a bad gal..... don't blame anyone for this. She wants it and she got it.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by DeLioncourt: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
Frankicent:

All thus your long story is rubbish. You can differenciate a good gal from a bad gal..... don't blame anyone for this. She wants it and she got it.

and when you get whatever is coming to you, just know you deserve it too.
what goes around comes around.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Jackrich: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
judeefcc:
there is this babe that stays close to my house, she forms like say she be gold, i have been packaging her since no show cheesy, the day before yesterday she lost her phone and was gisting me about how using her small android has been hard, i told her that i can give her my iPhone 5, based on say i dont use it anymore, she was like so what do i want? i said i cant bring her home because of my girlfriend, so i will book a hotel and call her, after i booked i called her and she came, i told her that i will give her the phone in the morning before she leaves, after doing my work yesterday night, i packed my things preparing to rush before she wakes up but the girl no sleep oooo, anytime i move she will turn and face me, oboy i couldn't sleep, dawn came and she woke me up that i should empty the phone, so she can take it, i use sense delay forming say i want to transfer my games inside , i now said that i cant that, i know one of my guy that can, i texted the guy down that we were coming to him shop, that he should lie that the phone is locked to my sim , when he told her, she wanted to die , i stood there forming shock, later she sends me this text , ph girls tongue tongue tongue
And you actually came online to bleat about it ? smh

If immaturity were a cap ,you'll wear like it like a crown.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jackrich:
And you actually came online to bleat about it ? smh

If immaturity were a cap ,you'll wear like it like a crown.
ok seen
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Kaycee625(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
I swear this reminded me of some badt packages i did to girls backthen in uni, but i wount narrate it here cos d internet never forgets grin
Thumbs up my G, jonzin is allowed, gals Dey chop guy clean mouth too, I remember what one gal I jonzed before going to Nysc, she called me while I was in camp with another line , and said kc u don chop me osho free,I laugh eee, d gal felt very stupid and ended d call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.