Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (107899 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
vincent64:
Unlock your iphone, iCloud, and carrier locked devices from anywhere in the world at AFFORDABLE PRICES just IMEI needed. Whatsapp @08169476382

Abeg helep me unlock my phone biko because me I no dey receive this kin request on IG .

3 Likes

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
tobillionaire:
some guls addiction to rich guys ehn abeg giv am
100k, com take am do ritual to boost ur wealth
grin

Bros abeg shey you go OSU?
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by TwoBottles: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

This reminds me of a similar experience on Instagram... As a very handsome young man, I have a lot of ladies following me on Instagram and they do beg for follow back but as a man that have high taste , I usually select a few lucky ones that I follow back..

Now many of this girls will be commenting cute guy, handsome, boo , kiss me, touch me ,enter into my Arizona but as a strong Lord chosen church member, I do ignore the acrobatic efforts of the lady to get my attention as I do not want to fall in the gallows of sin .

I was jejely minding myself as I scrolled through bobrisky pictures when I saw a DM from a popular light skinned Instagram babe..

The thing shock me but I maintained composure......

She start praising me saying she really like my outlook on IG and she do stalk.. she even say she do wake up at midnight to check my pictures while strategically grabbing hold of a certain green color fruit usually used in salad..

She start praises on me and said if I don't mind and I shouldn't tell anybody,she would like to fuk me for free..

I say am a Christian and I do no such but she referred me to David and ask me to beg for forgiveness later..Il

I said I will block her that she shld let me be and I was almost pressing the block button when she sent in these two pictures that made me remove my finger from the block button..

She later sent picture crying that I should please do her bidding or she will commit suicide as she really wants me to sharpen her pencil even if its just once..

It surprise me why this girl want me to lead her into the other room.

I think about what Jesus would do, I think about my reputation, I think about the girl that is suffering and will kill herself if I don't do ,I think about the suffering of the fruit, I think about the pictures of the light twins she sent..

And finally, I arrived at a conclusion...

To be continued......

Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
I keep saying it that nigerian women are the most hungry in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria Association Of Liability Women(NAOLW)
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by 9izeguy: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Abeg which kain chat platform be dis whe Mike and him crush dey use chat oo?
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by zionwest(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Me that i'm half white have never received this type of birthday gift..why does money always matter??
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by vickylincon(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

This reminds me of a similar experience on Instagram... As a very handsome young man, I have a lot of ladies following me on Instagram and they do beg for follow back but as a man that have high taste , I usually select a few lucky ones that I follow back..

Now many of this girls will be commenting cute guy, handsome, boo , kiss me, touch me ,enter into my Arizona but as a strong Lord chosen church member, I do ignore the acrobatic efforts of the lady to get my attention as I do not want to fall in the gallows of sin .

I was jejely minding myself as I scrolled through bobrisky pictures when I saw a DM from a popular light skinned Instagram babe..

She start praising me saying she really like my outlook on IG and she do stalk.. she even say she do wake up at midnight to check my pictures while strategically grabbing hold of a certain green color fruit usually used in salad..

She start praises on me and said if I don't mind and I shouldn't tell anybody,she would like to fuk me for free..

I say am a Christian and I do no such but she referred me to David and ask me to beg for forgiveness later..Il

I said I will block her that she shld let me be and I was almost pressing the block button when she sent in these two pictures that made me remove my finger from the block button..

She later sent picture crying that I should please do her bidding or she will commit suicide as she really wants me to sharpen her pencil even if its just once..

I think about what Jesus would do, I think about my reputation, I think about the girl that is suffering and will kill herself if I don't do ,I think about the suffering of the fruit, I think about the pictures of the light twins she sent..

To be continued......
baddest guy
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:
And so he uploaded it on social media?!

Mumu girls and boys.

Last time I checked, u're 19 going to 20 years. I attended your naming ceremony and here u are commenting on a sex thread at ur tender age when u should be serious with your education in IMO state so u can graduate with good grades and make your parents proud of u in portharcourt ? Smh, Nigeria Don spoil for real

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda, hi.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by ngmgeek(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
They are both losers. Why is he making a private matter open? He need more growing up joo. undecided
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by BlueMagic2(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
The hustle is REAL
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by misterawo: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
50K for T-fare?! Chei! Dia is god o o o
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Snapchat: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:
Mumu girls and boys.

Some people are trying to set him up so tell us why he shouldn't speak up ma??
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by beautiful232(f): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
na person get those two fools as boyfriend and girlfriend ba

the most stupid post have even seen this year..

if I was a guy I will never go out with that girl ever again
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
After she will go and suffer poor cucumber in the market, God have mercy
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Qudbell:
She even speaks good english... ladies with a gift of the gab tend to be d most wayward ones sef... grin

Good english, ehn?

When she has a "crunch" on him rather than a crush?

And that aint no typo neither.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by siegfried99(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Na wa grin grin grin

Eleyi Gidi Gan
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Emassive(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
This generation sef! Who I go come blame for this situation

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu girls and boys.

Its anonymous still..

That's a ho at work.. Say the right thing na
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

To be continued......

Dirty bare-faced lies

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Tobycharles: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Don't expect a man, someone potential husband to do such, Even dim it fit of putting it up for public consumption, it sucks, The dude needs to grow up
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by valentine2u: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
EARN BETWEEN N1,000 to N10,000 DAILY:
1. go to this site:
http:///1fBOtK
2. click "register"
3. fill the form and use "youwhizy" as your sponsor
4. after creating your account, you will be given N500 registration bonus immediately
5. click "upgrade account" to make your one time registration payment of just N1,000
6. Refer just 2 people and get N500 each on them...i.e N1,000
7. you can choose to refer more.....in fact, continue to refer and keep getting N500 on each person you refer with your username or referral link (direct referral)......also, keep getting N50 on as many people as your downlines refer as well (indirect referral), this number of people keep increasing per day
8. click "withdrawal" and get any amount you have in your account into your local bank account within 24hours.
9. keep referring and let your downlines keep referring as well and keep smiling to bank every week.
10. Remember to thank me later

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by pwetie: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinggogo:
"I have always had a crunch on you" undecided. Ode

Ashawo oshi angry

this meme some how relieves stress...I be laughing all day
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by macminista(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

To be continued......
NA BETTER CHRISTIAN DEY USE INSTAGRAM??
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
agent of darkness in form of gal
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by snapshot: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
hmmm,Buhari even affect Ashewo business,APC i hail. una
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by zcee: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol...soft work
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by favourmic(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2016
and when we call them sex object they get angry.....

Ladies i fear theee
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:52am On Oct 29, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
so all d story na just 4 50k? Cheap Prostitute.

I pity person wey go marry dis 1 put 4 house.
buh girls why

When that time comes, she will say it's in the past...everybody has a past.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Queen of the coast don dey find the nigga God save me from Karashika
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.