Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (107904 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by iaminspired: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2016
How come am celebrating my birthday with this guy na. Meanwhile TODAY IS NY BORN DAY.. .

HOW MANY LIKES FOR ME grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by maleeks(m): 1:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Qudbell:
She even speaks good english... ladies with a gift of the gab tend to be d most wayward ones sef... grin
starlodE

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by hotspec(m): 2:20am On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.
This reminds me...

To be continued......
Guy, where u dey all ds Centuries?
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by gbagyiza: 2:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Truely Nigerians has a long way to go. If dis is a news that someone feels OK to post in a social media , then there is no hope in dis country....

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by ponti93(m): 4:24am On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

This reminds me of a similar experience on Instagram... As a very handsome young man, I have a lot of ladies following me on Instagram and they do beg for follow back but as a man that have high taste , I usually select a few lucky ones that I follow back..

Now many of this girls will be commenting cute guy, handsome, boo , kiss me, touch me ,enter into my Arizona but as a strong Lord chosen church member, I do ignore the acrobatic efforts of the lady to get my attention as I do not want to fall in the gallows of sin .

I was jejely minding myself as I scrolled through bobrisky pictures when I saw a DM from a popular light skinned Instagram babe..

The thing shock me but I maintained composure......

She start praising me saying she really like my outlook on IG and she do stalk.. she even say she do wake up at midnight to check my pictures while strategically grabbing hold of a certain green color fruit usually used in salad..

She start praises on me and said if I don't mind and I shouldn't tell anybody,she would like to fuk me for free..

I say am a Christian and I do no such but she referred me to David and ask me to beg for forgiveness later..Il

I said I will block her that she shld let me be and I was almost pressing the block button when she sent in these two pictures that made me remove my finger from the block button..

She later sent picture crying that I should please do her bidding or she will commit suicide as she really wants me to sharpen her pencil even if its just once..

It surprise me why this girl want me to lead her into the other room.

I think about what Jesus would do, I think about my reputation, I think about the girl that is suffering and will kill herself if I don't do ,I think about the suffering of the fruit, I think about the pictures of the light twins she sent..

And finally, I arrived at a conclusion...

To be continued......
oga no vex me o, tell us ur conclusion grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Willz5031: 4:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Why take it out on the girl? The guy sure won't tell u if he later met with her and we dey here dey kill ourselves...
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Laveda(f): 4:50am On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Its anonymous still..

That's a ho at work.. Say the right thing na
Him putting it on social ain't even making sense, what for? undecided

grin I don't need to remind people what she is, its glaring I'd rather pass.
Tho, that was cheap. sad then again she has her reasons.

undecided This BS ain't even news.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Whytelyon(m): 4:58am On Oct 29, 2016
How you even sure it's a girlie? Possibly might be a man pretending to be a girlie to scam the bullshit outta this fuzzy fellow nd he's here ranting and feeling like "Ladies man" grin

I laugh in pinyin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by amanikondo: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2016
see child of the world. Omo irole aiye.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by GoodSide: 5:06am On Oct 29, 2016
me and wizkid we fhuckin the same ho's
me and dbanj be fhucking the same ho's
my money green,
my money clean
team cash blow

dis niggi mike be chopping useless olos'ho's
uploading niggi how much? bich do u want more.
i smoked her dirty pusie harsh tagging uploading niggis
social media be home for ho's looking for a big catch.
what the fhuck is our biz
if you got a bich.
self made niggis be on some stupid shiiit.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:13am On Oct 29, 2016
passyhansome:
#50K for transport, and you claim you giving it out for free

Bros it's a legal thing...

I'm sure it's a law student, law school or even an Olosho of a lawyer that started this thing.

If tomorrow u call her olosho and she sues u for defamation...what evidence do u have 4 calling her.a prostitute?

Nothing in that convo suggest she's a prostitute, she ONLY demanded Tfare. Lols

Omo these birds(hoes) have learned to fly without perching shaaa

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:15am On Oct 29, 2016
gbagyiza:
Truely Nigerians has a long way to go. If dis is a news that someone feels OK to post in a social media , then there is no hope in dis country....

Was it not the developed americans, Europeans who started it? Aren't they living well?

And yea...it's news
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2016
That her "cat" must be brand new or was made by Enzo Ferrari...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by drnoel: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
And so he uploaded it on social media?!

Mumu girls and boys.

Did u not see him bind and cast in the write up and u still dey ask why he upload am? Smh
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
And so he uploaded it on social media?!
Mumu girls and boys.

Hmmmmmm
Hehehehe
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by TruthOrSilence(m): 5:58am On Oct 29, 2016
angry Get a job man. Self acclaimed Christian perusing Bobrisky pictures. For what? Does he tickle your fancy if you are the Christian that you claim?

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by TruthOrSilence(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2016
angry Get a job man. Self acclaimed Christian perusing Bobrisky pictures. For what? Does he tickle your fancy if you are the Christian that you claim?

ClassCaptain:
Ok.

This reminds me of a similar experience on Instagram... As a very handsome young man, I have a lot of ladies following me on Instagram and they do beg for follow back but as a man that have high taste , I usually select a few lucky ones that I follow back..

Now many of this girls will be commenting cute guy, handsome, boo , kiss me, touch me ,enter into my Arizona but as a strong Lord chosen church member, I do ignore the acrobatic efforts of the lady to get my attention as I do not want to fall in the gallows of sin .

I was jejely minding myself as I scrolled through bobrisky pictures when I saw a DM from a popular light skinned Instagram babe..

The thing shock me but I maintained composure......

She start praising me saying she really like my outlook on IG and she do stalk.. she even say she do wake up at midnight to check my pictures while strategically grabbing hold of a certain green color fruit usually used in salad..

She start praises on me and said if I don't mind and I shouldn't tell anybody,she would like to fuk me for free..

I say am a Christian and I do no such but she referred me to David and ask me to beg for forgiveness later..Il

I said I will block her that she shld let me be and I was almost pressing the block button when she sent in these two pictures that made me remove my finger from the block button..

She later sent picture crying that I should please do her bidding or she will commit suicide as she really wants me to sharpen her pencil even if its just once..

It surprise me why this girl want me to lead her into the other room.

I think about what Jesus would do, I think about my reputation, I think about the girl that is suffering and will kill herself if I don't do ,I think about the suffering of the fruit, I think about the pictures of the light twins she sent..

And finally, I arrived at a conclusion...

To be continued......

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Olulinks(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:
"I have always had a crunch on you" undecided. Ode

Ashawo oshi angry

She wants to crunch the guy like biscuit.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by thonyrule(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Some are used to doing this sh*t, mean why must he share a screenshot of the chat on social media? Na the girl I blame sha.... Asha** everywhere you go!
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by SSkillzzz(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2016
fotadmowmend:

The 'cheap prostitute' aspect interests me more wink smiley
I thought I was the only 1 who read between the lines there....
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2016
I see red flags everywhere, it is a setup, a bait.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Hahahahaha grin Who doesn't know PrettymikeUno, Mr make it rain. Ashi of life!!! How did he even escape this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2016
i wonder why people are surprised. sex is cheap these days
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Qudbell(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2016
ExInferis:

Good english, ehn?

When she has a "crunch" on him rather than a crush?

And that aint no typo neither.
lets assume its a typo for my thesis to be accurate angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Phranex(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
so all d story na just 4 50k? Cheap Prostitute.

I pity person wey go marry dis 1 put 4 house.
buh girls why

Cheap prostitute as used by you gives room for an expensive prostitute.... I kinda think if she had said one million... U for say .. That's my girl....
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by RitzyPrince(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Fake Convoy, Publicity Stunt undecided
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by buffalowings4: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2016
tobillionaire:
some guls addiction to rich guys ehn abeg giv am
100k, com take am do ritual to boost ur wealth
grin

grin lol
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Young03:
when u have money girls will be dieing to have u

just negodu
dieing kwa! grin
Hmm,'engriss' sef..
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Qudbell:
lets assume its a typo for my thesis to be accurate angry

Ok. But just this once.

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Phranex:

Cheap prostitute as used by you gives room for an expensive prostitute.... I kinda think if she had said one million... U for say .. That's my girl....
lols,why evils;bros, you r wicked!!
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by theGistsonline: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Remember the popular Ikeja big boy Mike, one of the manager's of Club Uno in Ikeja, who got lots of cakes from different girls on his birthday two years ago?

Well, it's his birthday again, and a girl is offering him birthday sex and have sent him a photo of her boobs, saying she has always wanted to have sex with him. She also demanded 50k as Tfare. The Boy shared their chat on his Instagram page! See below...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/girl-offers-lagos-big-boy-sex-on-his.html

so......... happy birthday to love-vendor extraordinaire Mike!!!
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by MandingoXXX: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
so all d story na just 4 50k? Cheap Prostitute.

I pity person wey go marry dis 1 put 4 house.
buh girls why

You that Bleep for free... who is cheaper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.