Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,128 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (108129 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Angel1696: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Girl I just want u to love me the way I love u. Any thing wey dey my pocket na u get am even though na my school fees na u get am even though na senator money na u get am even though na Nigeria money na u get am. Come make we have fun babe.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2016
womanhood given out so cheaply......sigh anyway why am i acting like a saint.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

This reminds me of a similar experience on Instagram... As a very handsome young man, I have a lot of ladies following me on Instagram and they do beg for follow back but as a man that have high taste , I usually select a few lucky ones that I follow back..

Now many of this girls will be commenting cute guy, handsome, boo , kiss me, touch me ,enter into my Arizona but as a strong Lord chosen church member, I do ignore the acrobatic efforts of the lady to get my attention as I do not want to fall in the gallows of sin .

I was jejely minding myself as I scrolled through bobrisky pictures when I saw a DM from a popular light skinned Instagram babe..

The thing shock me but I maintained composure......

She start praising me saying she really like my outlook on IG and she do stalk.. she even say she do wake up at midnight to check my pictures while strategically grabbing hold of a certain green color fruit usually used in salad..

She start praises on me and said if I don't mind and I shouldn't tell anybody,she would like to fuk me for free..

I say am a Christian and I do no such but she referred me to David and ask me to beg for forgiveness later..Il

I said I will block her that she shld let me be and I was almost pressing the block button when she sent in these two pictures that made me remove my finger from the block button..

She later sent picture crying that I should please do her bidding or she will commit suicide as she really wants me to sharpen her pencil even if its just once..

It surprise me why this girl want me to lead her into the other room.

I think about what Jesus would do, I think about my reputation, I think about the girl that is suffering and will kill herself if I don't do ,I think about the suffering of the fruit, I think about the pictures of the light twins she sent..

And finally, I arrived at a conclusion...

To be continued......

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2016
girls are so loose this days

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Revolva(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2016
all most all girls for lagos na olosho...sex is way too cheap in naija these days.....
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2016
hotspec:

Guy, where u dey all ds Centuries?

Boss na hustle oo
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

This reminds me of a similar experience on Instagram... As a very handsome young man, I have a lot of ladies following me on Instagram and they do beg for follow back but as a man that have high taste , I usually select a few lucky ones that I follow back..

Now many of this girls will be commenting cute guy, handsome, boo , kiss me, touch me ,enter into my Arizona but as a strong Lord chosen church member, I do ignore the acrobatic efforts of the lady to get my attention as I do not want to fall in the gallows of sin .

I was jejely minding myself as I scrolled through bobrisky pictures when I saw a DM from a popular light skinned Instagram babe..

She start praising me saying she really like my outlook on IG and she do stalk.. she even say she do wake up at midnight to check my pictures while strategically grabbing hold of a certain green color fruit usually used in salad..

She start praises on me and said if I don't mind and I shouldn't tell anybody,she would like to fuk me for free..

I say am a Christian and I do no such but she referred me to David and ask me to beg for forgiveness later..Il

I said I will block her that she shld let me be and I was almost pressing the block button when she sent in these two pictures that made me remove my finger from the block button..

She later sent picture crying that I should please do her bidding or she will commit suicide as she really wants me to sharpen her pencil even if its just once..

I think about what Jesus would do, I think about my reputation, I think about the girl that is suffering and will kill herself if I don't do ,I think about the suffering of the fruit, I think about the pictures of the light twins she sent..

To be continued......

lwkmd.. and the crayfish girl has a "crunch" on the guy lol..

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Too many hungry whores in Lagos. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by iRepNaija1: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ok.

To be continued......

If any of you on Nairaland have ever been confused about the definition of humblebragging, please read this made up story and you'll understand.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by TEEJAYLION1: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Remember the popular Ikeja big boy Mike, one of the manager's of Club Uno in Ikeja, who got lots of cakes from different girls on his birthday two years ago?

Well, it's his birthday again, and a girl is offering him birthday sex and have sent him a photo of her boobs, saying she has always wanted to have sex with him. She also demanded 50k as Tfare. The Boy shared their chat on his Instagram page! See below...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/girl-offers-lagos lol-big-boy-sex-on-his.html

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by bitchcrafts: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Afi crunch na
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by misspatsy(f): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Crunch ko sit-up ni
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na wetin we no go see for this country sef............ So tey ashewo don turn online business. I wont be suprised if very soon people go dey book or order ashewo dem for JUMIA,KONGA and the likes.
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Phranex post=50596315]

Cheap prostitute as used by you gives room for an expensive prostitute.... I kinda think if she had said one million... U for say .. That's my girl....[/quote
Bleep u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
MandingoXXX:

You that Bleep for free... who is cheaper?
f*ck u. u don't know sh*t abh me

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
beautiful232:
na person get those two fools as boyfriend and girlfriend ba

the most stupid post have even seen this year..

if I was a guy I will never go out with that girl ever again

Who cares? When cucumber is cheap. She will gladly grab one
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
chigoizie7:

Who cares? When cucumber is cheap. She will gladly grab one

hahahahahhaah
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Phranex(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=TreasuredLeidy post=50611971][/quote]

Don't fvck me.. I don't want. You seem very much like an expensive public toilet.. And I don't do public toilet...

Sorry.... Find another dude or use cucumber
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Phranex:

Don't fvck me.. I don't want. You seem very much like an expensive public toilet.. And I don't do public toilet...

Sorry.... Find another dude or use cucumber
SILENCE! d best answer. I don't bark on social media or anywhere lyk ur doing nw so lemme leave d barking 4 u.
keep barking n have an horrible nyt.
bye!

1 Like

Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by Temmygold12: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
ladies waka jeje insyd lyf
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
The babe must be going to heaven to request for 50k tfare undecided undecided
Re: Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) by aigbekan111: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
this is the worsted disgrace .........

See what husband did to his wife i think this will make you feel bad.........

So i bumped into this story on IG, on Joro's timeline to be precise. I was touched. I read and saw a

woman in pains. Some were laughing but I saw pains. Read;

Uncle joro God bless you for the good work u r doing to our relationships Pls hide my identity Happy new year This is my first time writing to you I can't believe what I heard
today.

I had a son for him oct Since then I've been avoiding cex I was actually scared of pains So finally I summoned courage to do it 2nights ago After 2rounds I wanted more but my husband was like he's..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/husband-said-my-honepot-stinks-today.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.