Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't (5977 Views)

6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time / See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know / 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by vicben27(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Nah, personally I've always believed human beings require psychological manipulation. If you want your wife to be faithful, make her psychologically dependant on you. Few people will understand this, but once a woman is psychologically hooked on you, its curtains baby kiss
ur head dy der bro! only coded men under stand this formula

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by danbrowndmf(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
so annoying undecided.....99.9% of guys are very hypocritical when it comes to relationships
minus me o. grin
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
nobody is jealous of pregnant women..look at this one 90% of the things you put here don't make guys jealous..except the bouncer part..nobody wants to wear heels..too uncomfortable.. skirts hinder your movement and you can't spread tour leg as you like..women only live longer than men cus men do the dangerous work..a man that doesn't do life threatening jobs lives as long as any other human... as a guy if I die and I am given the chance to come back..I'll choose to be male without thinking twice.. and I know girls that will do the same if given the chance. were naturally stronger..
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
and how do you plan on doing that? Is it with your diick and money? undecided
sqooby:
bro u,dey fall my hand walai,see dat babe day tackle u and u no fit tackle am back...oya tell am say 1) why will a girl enter a relationship if she don't want to dobo 2) if u dey chop any girl Pomo well well,even tho u no get kobo she go dey take care of u and always dey come back
Na only men wey sabi go fit decode wetin I talk. ItsQuinn no worry, one day you'll meet a guy you keep going back to, no matter how shitty he is to you. E go do you like soft work wink
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by cronsberg: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2016
girls actually make me feel sad, they literarily have little to offer besides their bodies. its sad really
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by fairheven: 3:36am On Oct 30, 2016
number 13.. so out of point.
go read the history of high heels, it was originally meant for Men who work in abattoir
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by redarrr(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=ItsQuinn post=50607275] men have nothing to offer than their diick and money :bt d bitter truth is,dat wat gals want frm guys...
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by MAK211(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2016
sqooby:
Yes your right,girls can use cucumber too and we cant but
1 Una no fit piss for bottle
2 Una no fit become naija president
3 Una no fit join USA navy seals
4 Una no fit dobo (Bleep toto)
5 Una no fit stay when dem dey do oro
[[Dem no born Una mother well]]
common bro i kno u dnt fall from the sky a women give birth to u, so show them some respect.

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
so annoying undecided.....99.9% of guys are very hypocritical when it comes to relationships

They have nothing to offer than their d*ck and think as long as they have money, you won't leave them

As if I am not capable of working

Foolish guys
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by dimejiguy: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Nah, personally I've always believed human beings require psychological manipulation. If you want your wife to be faithful, make her psychologically dependant on you. Few people will understand this, but once a woman is psychologically hooked on you, its curtains baby kiss
Correct!
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 31, 2016
When I'm not a zombified mugu, why will i do such? ....I have way too much pride to indulge with such people or relationships undecided
CreamyMoltenLar:

Na only men wey sabi go fit decode wetin I talk. ItsQuinn no worry, one day you'll meet a guy you keep going back to, no matter how shitty he is to you. E go do you like soft work wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 31, 2016
That means you are part of the 0.1% smiley
danbrowndmf:
minus me o. grin
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Man? No man on this planet can give me my freedom, only myself can be able to do that undecided.....just like how no-one can make me happy except for me smiley tongue
Snapchat:

Men gave you freedom!!!

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Snapchat: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
Man? No man on this planet can give me my freedom, only myself can be able to do that undecided.....just like how no-one can make me happy except for me smiley tongue

I wasn't talking about you in particular, its the women folks generally. If the men had not support your struggle, you would still belong to the "kitchen, living room and the other room", no right to vote, no corporate jobs, etc.
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2016
I hate to say this but....you are right angry.....well those days are over tongue
Snapchat:

I wasn't talking about you in particular, its the women folks generally. If the men had not support your struggle, you would still belong to the "kitchen, living room and the other room", no right to vote, no corporate jobs, etc.
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Snapchat: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
I hate to say this but....you are right angry.....well those days are over tongue

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by danbrowndmf(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
That means you are part of the 0.1% smiley
ICQ spotted grin
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by kushme: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Snapchat:

Men gave you freedom!!!

Yea bro. Men gave Women civilization and almost every comfortable thing they ever had.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Oahray: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmm... At times I wonder if you ladies always subconsciously feel so sad about being female that you have to comfort yourselves with feel-good writeups like this.

Only number one makes any sense, but it doesn't matter. Cheer up, seriously. Being female isn't a disability. Your true worth lies in the impact you have in the world around you, not in your ability to look sexy sipping cocktail or the other nonsense there.
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Snapchat:

It was WOMEN who fought for their rights. Mostly after d 2nd war because they had to be independent . Do u think most men wanted d same ? Smhhhh
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by superdanny10: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2016
lovelygurl:

It was WOMEN who fought for their rights. Mostly after d 2nd war because they had to be independent . Do u think most men wanted d same ? Smhhhh
I give u hand grin
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Snapchat: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
lovelygurl:

You are lucky that I'm hungry now, can you excuse me for a minute grin
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Snapchat:

You are lucky that I'm hungry now, can you excuse me for a minute grin

grin grin

Don't rush food is important grin
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Snapchat: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
lovelygurl:

grin grin
Don't rush food is important grin

Thank you
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No! We want companionship, love and encouragement undecided

Are you the same person as Icquinn?
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
yes smiley
onirugbon:

Are you the same person as Icquinn?
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
yes smiley
Okay. I sent you countless PMs though. I want to love up smiley
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Love up? what does that mean?
onirugbon:

Okay. I sent you countless PMs though. I want to love up smiley
Re: 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Already did smiley
onirugbon:
smiley
Reply your PM first smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad / How Does Pussy Taste / Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.