Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (35214 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Irrelevant.

You tacitly agreed that people who like kids are PEDOPHILES.

Or should you answer the simple question that "Do you HATE kids?"

-Lord
To call you a fool will be an insult to donkeys.

Where in my post did I do that?

Look here dude , I diddy give no flying Bleep about the topic discussed. Here to analyse the lost battle you are fighting here.

Here to have fun, so keep your sentiments to yourself ain't in for it!!!

FYI 18 years is no more kid, you missed that bro smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha! Bruh! cool

thanks for the mention though I've been watching from the sidelines cheesy

Much thanks to lezz njr for hitting the share button grin

Lol, how you dey see this fight now?? cool
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
.... **
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[/s]

[s]

Who are you?

Sorry, you're NOBODY!

-Lord

This is Dr. Nemesis. Hold still. I'd be giving you multiple shots of 'shame serum'. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
LOL. That gay reported Solomon Kane to the mods.

He's been made a fool of and his ego has been shattered severely.

Babe, how are you?
How much I hate cry babies..... They look for trouble when burnt, wail to the mods.

Free the guy already. Exchanging words with someone you won't gain from is a pure waste of time. Let it die!

Am cool, you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DragYouToHell: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
How much I hate cry babies..... They look for trouble when burnt, wail to the mods.

Free the guy already. Exchanging words with someone you won't gain from is a pure waste of time. Let it die!

Am cool, you?
I'm fine dear. The fool doesn't know I have many faces for I serve the many face god. grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
wetin happen here??
Guy nothing much! cheesy

Count score alreadygrin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Lsofdk(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:
Where is this post, son of a lame dog.

You delete evidence and ask for it.

Demented illiterate

Next time, never assume too much. I wouldn't have unzipped you brutally, if you didn't put up such show of fakery.
the anal craving dunce had to edit his comment.

here's the edited post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
To call you a fool will be an insult to donkeys.

Where in my post did I do that?

Look here dude , I diddy give no flying Bleep about the topic discussed. Here to analyse the lost battle you are fighting here.

Here to have fun, so keep your sentiments to yourself ain't in for it!!!

FYI 18 years is no more kid, you missed that bro smiley

Haha

Now we have a lady slinging shots. Impressive.

Good you stepped up.

Well, to your question.

Here:

just came in not long ago, this is more than second apple. Its complete murder cheesy grin

See shots everywhere!!!

A minute pls cheesy

By saying what those guys were saying were worthy of being shots whereas they were untrue and baseless. It means you agreed to what they said.

But you still have a chance to redeem yourself.

Answer the question (since I've been gracious enough to answer yours):

Do you HATE kids?

And to your 18 years is no more a kid statement.

Check out the first reply I gave to SalomonKane

"18 years is acceptable.

12 years (as is the case with the Katsina Emir) is unacceptable. Especially, when she was kidnapped, forcefully converted, then married.

Even abroad where people marry dogs and trees, an adult dares not have sexual relations with anyone under 18 (a minor). Na sex offender list your name go enter sharperly. To find job go hard you and you'd have a permanent stigma.

So if you can call those on the other end of the planet immoral, yet condone pedophilia, then we know the real demons don't we?

Nigerians want everyone to be like them. If he's not going to church or doesn't believe in God, he is EVIL.

If he doesn't like girls, he has demons.

If she's friendly, she's a ho'.

May God help all of you!

-Lord"

Read that first statement very well.

Read it again.

Then read it again for the third time.

I never said 18 yr old is a kid.

In fact, that's the one thing everyone involved in this has accepted as true from the get go. So, when you asked me if I'm on cow shit, were you referring to yourself?

Cos dear, that stuff is bad for your health.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Guy nothing much! cheesy

Count score alreadygrin cheesy
cool down lets see if there's any more coming: this is a clean act i woulda given him a piece of my mind.. He got my Warhawk acct banned
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
McBrooklyn:

Lol, how you dey see this fight now?? cool
[/s]

Lsofdk:

here's the edited post

Sorry to burst your bubble. That statement wasn't edited.

Keep searching, maybe you'll find something.

[s]
DissTroy:

This is Dr. Nemesis. Hold still. I'd be giving you multiple shots of 'shame serum'. smiley
[/s]

You're NOBODY!

[s]
Diddyydiva:

Am cool, you?
[/s]

Yeah, and I hate MISOPEDIAS. Beasts they are.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
DragYouToHell:
I'm fine dear. The fool doesn't know I have many faces for I serve the many face god. grin
shocked shocked

I fear you oooo cheesy

Hope he won't report this too .

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
cool down lets see if there's any more coming: this is a clean act i woulda given him a piece of my mind.. He got my Warhawk acct banned

So you're the same person as warhawk?

Now, that's low ball. Even for you.

Dig it out bro, I ain't go no where!

Keep the insults coming.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Here's LordAdam attacking people who refuse to support homosexuality.
The rectum-craving , self-denying scoundrel truncates everything in the natural order.

LordAdam:

Mate you reek of bigotry. Someone did not do a great job telling most kids about tolerance and mutual respect, hence we have men and women from Religious homes who turned out to be homophobes

https://www.nairaland.com/1576114/atheism-effect-mum/12#20693461

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked

I fear you oooo cheesy

Hope he won't report this too .

As long as he keeps it at insult level.

Do not quote my post and type something else.

I'd report that.

But if you're trying out new set of slur words, I wouldn't mind. Especially when it's coming from someone who thinks his/her parents are PEDOPHILES.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

As long as he keeps it at insult level.

Do not quote my post and type something else.

I'd report that.

But if you're trying out new set of slur words, I wouldn't mind. Especially when it's coming from someone who thinks his/her parents are PEDOPHILES.

-Lord
Stop quoting me here and there pls... Spamming my mentions already sad

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

So you're the same person as warhawk?

Now, that's low ball. Even for you.

Dig it out bro, I ain't go no where!

Keep the insults coming.

-Lord

so u can go cry to the mods?? Thnx , i will pass
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam 16- 70 DissTroyy/Lezznjr/iDealWithFools
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
DissTroy:
Here's LordAdam attacking people who refuse to support homosexuality.
The rectum-craving , self-denying scoundrel truncates everything in the natural order.

https://www.nairaland.com/1576114/atheism-effect-mum/12#20693461

Dig them up mate. Keep digging.

You should be a miner.

The guy I quoted is a bigot. You appear to be a bigot too. It's okay not to like homosexuality, I'm repulsed by it, but I don't go about saying they're any less of a human because many of them are also repulsed by heterosexuality. Or they should be detained. Or it should be criminalized. That's my opinion. I have several anti-social opinions. Like ladies shouldn't be called who.res because they have sex on their first date. Like Capital punishment has no place in the civilized world. Like religion is awful. Et cetera.

I'm not introvert, I don't go around asking all extroverts to locked up.

Maybe, you also think the asexuals (people who don't like sex, read about them to learn more) are also less than humans because they are repulsed by both heterosexuality and homosexuality.

So you could call me a sympathizer, that I'd agree to. But if you call me a gay, well that's just empty words from someone who is too intimidated to explain why he thinks homosexuality hurts him enough to be criminalized.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Lsofdk(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Sorry to burst your bubble. That statement wasn't edited.
Keep searching, maybe you'll find something.
-Lord
lame attempt to save sorry yourself. now tell me how you quoted a post 5minutes before it was posted

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Haha

Now we have a lady slinging shots. Impressive.

Good you stepped up.

Well, to your question.

Here:

By saying what those guys were saying were worthy of being shots whereas they were untrue and baseless. It means you agreed to what they said.

But you still have a chance to redeem yourself.

Answer the question (since I've been gracious enough to answer yours):

Do you HATE kids?

And to your 18 years is no more a kid statement.

Check out the first reply I gave to SalomonKane

"18 years is acceptable.

12 years (as is the case with the Katsina Emir) is unacceptable. Especially, when she was kidnapped, forcefully converted, then married.

Even abroad where people marry dogs and trees, an adult dares not have sexual relations with anyone under 18 (a minor). Na sex offender list your name go enter sharperly. To find job go hard you and you'd have a permanent stigma.

So if you can call those on the other end of the planet immoral, yet condone pedophilia, then we know the real demons don't we?

Nigerians want everyone to be like them. If he's not going to church or doesn't believe in God, he is EVIL.

If he doesn't like girls, he has demons.

If she's friendly, she's a ho'.

May God help all of you!

-Lord"

Read that first statement very well.

Read it again.

Then read it again for the third time.

I never said 18 yr old is a kid.

In fact, that's the one thing everyone involved in this has accepted as true from the get go. So, when you asked me if I'm on cow shit, were you referring to yourself?

Cos dear, that stuff is bad for your health.

-Lord
Your problem is you jump on people's post without understanding. And express your opinion in an inappropriate way.

My post you quoted was directed to someone who understands perfectly well what I meant by 'Shots'

Like I said earlier ain't interested in the subject matter..... Just here to have fun.

Pls don't quote me on this againsmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by lezznjr: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

here's the edited post

Bro, that's what the airhead does. He pretends to be brave and well-read but he goes behind to edit his own post or clean it up entirely grin

Then he asks you to provide proof of what he has hidden!
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

You're NOBODY!

-Lord
Fickle-minded leprous midget!

You're no better than failed lip-syncing 'artistes' who, fooled by the revebrations of their awful voices in sealed, empty rooms think themselves superstars only to be reminded of their mediocrity during auditions.

You add "Lord" at the end of every poorly-articulated post you make just to remind yourself there's something better than being an emotional wreck who ditched by a blind teenage gay.

May a vindictive daughter of Eve serve you poison, Adam!

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
grin grin grin

The guy is just a soft hearted fellow acting strong. This is boring already jare tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cc: Lawlahdey

Iykekelvins

Teejaypee

Synzu

Jarizod

JIXZ

EmperorLee . . . cool

Make una come see correct Cyber bully cheesy cheesy

Thanks for da mention babaly! cheesy
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Lsofdk(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:

Bro, that's what the airhead does. He pretends to be brave and well-read but he goes behind to edit his own post or clean it up entirely grin

Then he asks you to provide proof of what he has hidden!

the dolt forgot his original post had been quoted severally and had to edit it quoting salomonkane to cover up
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Dig them up mate. Keep digging.

You should be a miner.

The guy I quoted is a bigot. You appear to be a bigot too. It's okay not to like homosexuality, I'm repulsed by it, but I don't go about saying they're any less of a human because many of them are also repulsed by heterosexuality. Or they should be detained. Or it should be criminalized. That's my opinion. I have several anti-social opinions. Like ladies shouldn't be called who.res because they have sex on their first date. Like Capital punishment has no place in the civilized world. Like religion is awful. Et cetera.

I'm not introvert, I don't go around asking all extroverts to locked up.

Maybe, you also think the asexuals (people who don't like sex, read about them to learn more) are also less than humans because they are repulsed by both heterosexuality and homosexuality.

So you could call me a sympathizer, that I'd agree to. But if you call me a gay, well that's just empty words from someone who is too intimidated to explain why he thinks homosexuality hurts him enough to be criminalized.

-Lord

Save your worthless explanations for the street mob who'd eventually lynch you, Lord 'Elton John' Adam!

Ambassador Pervert! An African who supports something so unnatural should be gifted to starved piranhas!

May your anĂ¡l orifice be impaled with a penile-shaped red-hot ferrous rod!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
so u can go cry to the mods?? Thnx , i will pass

Who is a sissy now?

You guys feel you're policing the Nigeria social space. Attacking anyone who thinks it's wrong to persecute people because of their sexuality.

And fueling the embers of anyone who supports you.

And when you guys have been called out for been shallow, you turn to insults. Start name-shaming the person. gay, gay et cetera even when the person you are insulting isn't any of those things.

Before Mary Slessor banned the killing of twins, some of our ancestors killed twins with all sense of pride and justified it.

Yesterday it was twins, today it is homosexuals. We aren't just killing them, we are doing worse. Condemning them to live all their lives as outcasts. We call them demons, beasts, animals, and we feel we are doing the right thing.

Even when science has proven this is a natural divergence like some people having blonde hair when others have black. And there are historical accounts that homosexuals have existed since the beginning of time.

We choose not to accept it. Yet we use Western medicine.

Not everyone in America likes homosexuality. In fact, a substantial percentage of people hate it like you. But they do not ask for the people to be locked up. It's not just America, even SA close to home.

I understand we have out reservations and we can't be like others. But if you accede that others are wrong, then give a firm reason why you are right.

How does HOMOSEXUALITY exclusively hurt you?

-Lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

Thanks for da mention babaly! cheesy

Lol, you're welcome wink

BTW, how you dey see this fight now?? cool
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

lame attempt to save sorry yourself.
now tell me how you quoted a post 5minutes before it was posted

Really that's all you could come up with.

I inardvently posted a new post in an old post and you use it as proof that I'm deleting all my old posts?

Well, keep showing all the posts I edited. I'm sure you have a long list.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're welcome wink

BTW, how you dey see this fight now?? cool

I just dey read am from page 1 ni oo..I been no dey online b4 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? / Every Husband Must Read This / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.