Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (35225 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Your problem is you jump on people's post without understanding. And express your opinion in an inappropriate way.

My post you quoted was directed to someone who understands perfectly well what I meant by 'Shots'

Like I said earlier ain't interested in the subject matter..... Just here to have fun.

Pls don't quote me on this againsmiley

Great, and you too can't answer a simple question.

I'm done with you.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Lsofdk(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Who is a sissy now?

You guys feel you're policing the Nigeria social space. Attacking anyone who thinks it's wrong to persecute people because of their sexuality.

And fueling the embers of anyone who supports you.

And when you guys have been called out for been shallow, you turn to insults. Start name-shaming the person. gay, gay et cetera even when the person you are insulting isn't any of those things.

Before Mary Slessor banned the killing of twins, some of our ancestors killed twins with all sense of pride and justified it.

Yesterday it was twins, today it is homosexuals. We aren't just killing them, we are doing worse. Condemning them to live all their lives as outcasts. We call them demons, beasts, animals, and we feel we are doing the right thing.

Even when science has proven this is a natural divergence like some people having blonde hair when others have black. And there are historical accounts that homosexuals have existed since the beginning of time.

We choose not to accept it. Yet we use Western medicine.

Not everyone in America likes homosexuality. In fact, a substantial percentage of people hate it like you. But they do not ask for the people to be locked up. It's not just America, even SA close to home.

I understand we have out reservations and we can't be like others. But if you accede that others are wrong, then give a firm reason why you are right.

How does HOMOSEXUALITY exclusively hurt you?

-Lord
Are you saying homosexuality is a genetical trait.

your brain is more fvcked up than your ass
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:

Bro, that's what the airhead does. He pretends to be brave and well-read but he goes behind to edit his own post or clean it up entirely grin

Then he asks you to provide proof of what he has hidden!

Well, now you looking for someone to prove what you can't. When you made the allegation.

You couldn't answer three questions.

And you're still helping yourself.

By the way, I see you've stop typing insults. Can you continue!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Who is a sissy now?

You guys feel you're policing the Nigeria social space. Attacking anyone who thinks it's wrong to persecute people because of their sexuality.

And fueling the embers of anyone who supports you.

And when you guys have been called out for been shallow, you turn to insults. Start name-shaming the person. gay, gay et cetera even when the person you are insulting isn't any of those things.

Before Mary Slessor banned the killing of twins, some of our ancestors killed twins with all sense of pride and justified it.

Yesterday it was twins, today it is homosexuals. We aren't just killing them, we are doing worse. Condemning them to live all their lives as outcasts. We call them demons, beasts, animals, and we feel we are doing the right thing.

Even when science has proven this is a natural divergence like some people having blonde hair when others have black. And there are historical accounts that homosexuals have existed since the beginning of time.

We choose not to accept it. Yet we use Western medicine.

Not everyone in America likes homosexuality. In fact, a substantial percentage of people hate it like you. But they do not ask for the people to be locked up. It's not just America, even SA close to home.

I understand we have out reservations and we can't be like others. But if you accede that others are wrong, then give a firm reason why you are right.

How does HOMOSEXUALITY exclusively hurt you?

-Lord
rubbish!! Don't quote me again!! I have got better things to do than argue with a demented fellow who thinks fvcking teenage boys ain't a crime, i will argue with you when you start reasoning with ur head and not ur dikk
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
DissTroy:

Fickle-minded leprous midget!

You're no better than failed lip-syncing 'artistes' who, fooled by the revebrations of their awful voices in sealed, empty rooms think themselves superstars only to be reminded of their mediocrity during auditions.

You add "Lord" at the end of every poorly-articulated post you make just to remind yourself there's something better than being an emotional wreck who ditched by a blind teenage gay.

May a vindictive daughter of Eve serve you poison, Adam!
[/s]

You couldn't resist right.

Now you're wishing someone kills me.

Really?

Boy, you're worse than I thought.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

the dolt forgot his original post had been quoted severally and had to edit it quoting salomonkane to cover up

You're not making sense.

Come again?

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DragYouToHell: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked
I fear you oooo cheesy
Hope he won't report this too .
Let him try. I have many face. grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

Are you saying homosexuality is a genetical trait.

your brain is more fvcked up than your ass

If you want to discuss about homosexuality, go read a page or may be we can do that some other time.

I'll be willing to educate you if you keep an open mind.

But since I know you're not capable of that, I don't expect you to want to know more about it.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
DissTroy:

Save your worthless explanations for the street mob who'd eventually lynch you, Lord 'Elton John' Adam!

Ambassador Pervert! An African who supports something so unnatural should be gifted to starved piranhas!

May your anál orifice be impaled with a penile-shaped red-hot ferrous rod!
[/s]

Yea right.

Wishes of a NOBODY!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

I just dey read am from page 1 ni oo..I been no dey online b4 cheesy

Lol, Baba na correct diss lines guys dey drop for here, E bloody wella cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
rubbish!! Don't quote me again!! I have got better things to do than argue with a demented fellow who thinks fvcking teenage boys ain't a crime, i will argue with you when you start reasoning with ur head and not ur dikk

You too are backing out.

Au revoir!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
DragYouToHell:
Let him try. I have many face. grin

Good for you!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. it wouldn't? seriously? Lol, for starters... I'm So Bad at twerking...grin

we will manage it like that..just shake yansh for us smiley
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, how you dey see this fight now?? cool

its one of a kind mehn.

Not the regular boring disses! grin

though haven't read through wella,was at an occasion
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Lsofdk(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

If you want to discuss about homosexuality, go read a page or may be we can do that some other time.

But since I know you're not capable of that, I don't expect you to want to know more about it.

-Lord
nah save it for the teenagers whose ass you drill
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba na correct diss lines guys dey drop for here, E bloody wella cheesy cheesy

BABA!!!! I DON DEY ENJOY AM ALREADY cheesy cheesy e don tey I see this kyn sweet thread cheesy
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]If you want to discuss about homosexuality, go read a page or may be we can do that some other time.

[/s]

-Lord

Fûck you for supporting homosexuality Bruh undecided

I'm not interested in dissing you or whatever but the moment you mentioned homosexuality, I've to step up and tell you that even the Satan wasn't even a gay because he chose to approach náked Eve instead of náked Adam undecided

So who the fûck did you think you're for vouching for homosexuality?? undecided
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
Lsofdk:

nah save it for the teenagers whose ass you drill
[/s]

Classic. Can't say I'm surprised by your statement.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

You couldn't resist right.

Now you're wishing someone kills me.

Really?

Boy, you're worse than I thought.

-Lord

No, I don't want you dead. You don't deserve the eternal bliss of death, not so quickly at least.

Here's how rectum-craving, muscle-infatuated freaks of nature like you would be treated : Your poo-coated phallus would fixed on the fleshing-digesting petals of a man-eating plant while your distended testicles are left to tsetse-flies.

Knuckledheaded raccoon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

its one of a kind mehn.

Not the regular boring disses! grin

though haven't read through wella,was at an occasion

Madt Man, which better occasion you wan dey other than Kpanshing pussy?? undecided
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

BABA!!!! I DON DEY ENJOY AM ALREADY cheesy cheesy e don tey I see this kyn sweet thread cheesy

Lol, this is called Nairaland on diss fleek cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Fûck you for supporting homosexuality Bruh undecided

I'm not interested in dissing you but the moment you mentioned homosexuality, I've to step up that even the Satan wasn't even a gay because he chose to approach náked Eve instead of náked Adam undecided

So who the fûck did you think you're for vouching for homosexuality?? undecided

Dude, I'm NOBODY.

But there are homosexuals doing their little to better this world (I don't want to start giving you names), while you're here doing the exact opposite.

So you lock up an homosexual. How does it benefit you? How does it help the kids going hungry at the IDP? How does it solve Nigeria's problems?

I'm not going to turn this into a homosexuality justification debate because that's not what this is about.

I have no right to ask you to change you mind about homosexuality. Just don't hate them enough to want to take their liberty away.

So you say "F*ck me" I think you can do better but thank you. I'm not asking for you to validate me. I'm way pass that.

People should not be hounded for their sexuality. Homosexuals shouldn't hound heterosexuals, heterosexuals shouldn't hound homosexuals, and asexuals shouldn't hound heterosexuals and homosexuals.

I've discovered that is too much to ask in this country. Well, let's see what the future brings.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Dude, I'm NOBODY.

But there are homosexuals doing their little to better this world (I don't want to start giving you names), while you're here doing the exact opposite.

So you lock up an homosexual. How does it benefit you? How does it help the kids going hungry at the IDP? How does it solve Nigeria's problems?

I'm not going to turn this into a homosexuality justification debate because that's not what this is about.

I have no right to ask you to change you mind about homosexuality. Just don't hate them enough to want to take their liberty away.

So you say "F*ck me" I think you can do better but thank you. I'm not asking for you to validate me. I'm way pass that.

People should not be hounded for their sexuality. Homosexuals shouldn't hound heterosexuals, heterosexuals shouldn't hound homosexuals, and asexuals shouldn't hound heterosexuals and homosexuals.

I've discovered that is too much to ask in this country. Well, let's see what the future brings.

-Lord

[size=20pt]So fûck you once again for lecturing about homosexuality, Bruh undecided [/size]
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
DissTroy:

No, I don't want you dead. You don't deserve the eternal bliss of death, not so quickly at least.

Here's how rectum-craving, muscle-infatuated freaks of nature like you would be treated : Your poo-coated phallus would fixed on the fleshing-digesting petals of a man-eating plant while your distended testicles are left to tsetse-flies.

Knuckledheaded raccoon!

You've got a creative imagination. Maybe you should use it for something better. Maybe come up with a solution for the incessant vandalism of pipelines, cables, street lights, and whatever. I think you'd do fine.

As for the insults, keep them coming.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[size=20pt]So fûck you once again for lecturing about homosexuality, Bruh undecided [/size]

Yup, and thanks.

You're welcome.

Have a pleasant week ahead.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Madt Man, which better occasion you wan dey other than Kpanshing pussy?? undecided

you need Jesus undecided

my Eldest Bro's Wife put to bed last wednesday, went to visit them today after the 'occasion'...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

you need Jesus undecided

my Eldest Bro's Wife put to bed last wednesday, went to visit them today after the 'occasion'...

cheesy cheesy

We've got a budding uncle in the house.

Congrats to you and the family.

But easy with these folks. They HATE kids.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, this is called Nairaland on diss fleek cheesy cheesy

Na so baba!! gbedu wey dey burst brain grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

you need Jesus undecided

cheesy cheesy

Lol, it's high time you sef need to stop fûcking random pussy upandan, you need to get married soon undecided
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
anti-gays 74-17 gayLordAdam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, it's high time you sef need to stop fûcking pussy random upandan, you need to get married soon undecided

I am a young Niggur so free me cheesy

na vision 2028 be that ohh :-o, me and ChemicalReaction .kiss
my Bae of life! grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
anti-gays 74-17 gayLordAdam

Lol, a motherfûcking gay for that matter cheesy cheesy

BTW, shey na Basketball we dey play ni??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Every Husband Must Read This / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.