Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88610 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
#450,000X 15 iPhone7 = #6,750,000

chai some people don't deserve 2nd chance..

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by higherpower: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

N u haven't made your own billions! brother u can deceive people ooh

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.
"as foolish as they say he is", can buy the whole of your village to clean his compound. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
All these broke ass niggas commenting like they have enough money that they can now dictate how others should spend their money.

If you don't like what he did, f**k you.

If you think you'd have done better, f**k you.

If you think he didn't do the right thing, f**k you.

When you make your own money, you can use it how you please.

Someone made his own money, and chose to use it to send a vital lesson. You that do not know the person from Adam, nor how he worked for the money is judging him.

See all of them. Senior Special Advisers on how to spend money. Why not you open a personal finance blog and profit your limitless wealth of wisdom.

Iranu!

-Lord
Best comment ever ! cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
kmaxx:

Correct!

Okay... Mr Rich guy now I know you can afford more than just an iphone 7.

If I were the shop owner, I would still ask you the same question a thousand times, perhaps in different versions.

Keep buying & destroying.... I no loss anyfin!

Sometimes I wonder how some 'Rich dudes' make their money.

By this ur action who u elp?
Absolutely! The more phones he buys and destroys the more money the shop owner makes, infact if i was the shop owner i will make him more angry, so that he can buy all the phones in my shop i will even put the price up and make sure i empty my warehouse that day, he will be my best customer of the year grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2016
FTbomb:
you're totally right. something similar happened to me when i wanted to buy a belt in a market. the foolish boy kept showing me low quality ones..... but when i pointed to another one and asked for the price, he just laughed and said i couldn't afford it. out of anger i went to next seller and asked for the price of that particular belt. he said N7,500. although, i know it's not the correct price but i quickly counted the money and paid him. the fool was so pained. he tried to tease me with 'oga, no be fight na'...but i pretended i didn't hear him..
Now this is among the easiest way you tell a person "Bleep you".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by knightsTempler: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Moral of the story - Never judge a book by it's cover, don't look down on anyone, no matter their appearance.

I stand gidigba with the guy, wether he dashed people the phone, wether he destroys it, it's not my business, he has the right to do whatever he chooses to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2016
higherpower:

N u haven't made your own billions! brother u can deceive people ooh
I won't join those people that keep fighting online but I will tell you this , you are very IGNORANT!!. The op made a mistake and I corrected him. No one is above correction. I am not rich, thanks. I just wanted to make people understand better what transpired in the video and how he got his money. Peace!.
Ps: work on your attitude and approach to people you don't know about.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2016
AheadMarket:

"as foolish as they say he is", can buy the whole of your village to clean his compound. grin
that's why i asserted "they say" it's obvious he is not foolish tongue
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Youngzedd(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Poor man dictating how a rich man should spend his money. If you're smartan than him, then you would have been richer than him.

Run out of thread.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by timoteus(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:
He is suffering from inferiority complex. What has he achieved by his actions.

Samuel Etoh of Cameroon and even the likes of Oprah have had the same kind of experience from rude and unprofessional shop assistants. They left the store without making scenes.

This man is an over pampered and spoilt fool. A 'bigger' man would've gone inside that store with a crowd of people, pay for the iPhones and walk away like a boss if he wanted to show off...but that would've earned the disrespectful shop assistant some kind of promotion or credit....some shop assistants can be very annoying though.

Why you take am personal.
Not your money, not your phone and not your store
undecided
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by dustar: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2016
END TIME MUMU
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by knightsTempler: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
All these broke ass niggas commenting like they have enough money that they can now dictate how others should spend their money.

Someone made his own money, and chose to use it to send a vital lesson. You that do not know the person from Adam, nor how he worked for the money is judging him.

See all of them. Senior Special Advisers on how to spend money. Why not you open a personal finance blog and profit your limitless wealth of wisdom.

Iranu!

-Lord

3 gbosa for you my hommie.

Your head dey there.

Na the nigga money, he does whatever he chooses to do with it, it's nobody's cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by fergieboy: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Youngzedd:

I love this man.

Gay alert
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by FTbomb(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
Now this is among the easiest way you tell a person "Bleep you".
yes, bro....but if you go ahead and patronize that rude attendant, he'd be encouraged to insult other customers too. best method to treat their fuckup is to buy the same item from a nearby seller while they watch..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2016
timoteus:

undecided

It's not my money, phone and store but the man has mental issues. He should be arrested for anti-social behaviour.

There are better ways he should have addressed and sorted out his problem with a rude staff by channeling his displeasure and discontent to the store management.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by DavidMarshal(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2016
Segunagagu:

I love uuu uuuuuu. ...u just said the most reasonable thing ever
14 years is still active bro!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2016
I remember the story of a Nigeria billionaires that walked into an hotel abroad in the Caribbean,he saw some Nigerian workers been bullied and tossed around anyhow,after he logged into his room he called the manager of the hotel and asked to see the hotel owner.
24hrs after the Nigerian billionaire had bought the entire hotel.
Who say money no get power?

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by timoteus(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:

It's not my money, phone and store but the man has mental issues. He should be arrested for anti-social behaviour.

There are better ways he should have addressed and sorted out his problem with a rude staff by channeling his displeasure and discontent to the store management.

And there are better ways you could have made your comments without swinging insults but you didn't undecided
Judgy people sha undecided
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Iranu!

-Lord

No one said he shouldn't spend his money how he deemed fit but he acted like an a***h***.

Thrashing someone's business to register your aggression is right in your own views??..

His type of person deserve to hung upside down with his short stumpy legs chained to the ceiling with the broken iPhones repeatedly smashed on his head and face till he passed out.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Owu na bastard, one idiot will cm n say Vanity. Vanity gbukwegi thr!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Sweetguy25: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2016
That guy is not speaking Thai. That's all I know
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2016
timoteus:

And there are better ways you could have made your comments without swinging insults but you didn't undecided
Judgy people sha undecided

Where are the insults? Pls point them out?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

You are not rich yet you are schooling the world on how "real" rich people act? Who told you he has no employees or a business? Perhaps your own business is struggling... who told you all business owners are in the same boat?

People always make these interesting assumptions about how rich people are; eg, real rich people are humble, real rich people save, real rich people don't buy things.

Well i have been up close with some really rich people and i'll tell you that they are just like everybody else. Some are level headed, some are prone to misbehaving. Some are remarkably proud. Some are remarkably humble.

At the end of the day, the money was his, the iphones were his. Everyone is entitled to their own brand of foolishness.
what ever! You want ms to believe you have met rich people but disputing my knowledge of rich peoples's behaviour grin well.. i ve made opinion you don't have to agree.

i may not be rich which i wasn't claiming that i am in comment but i work for rich people, i mean, very rich and sensible people who knows moneys worth hence not going around wasting it just because some one made them angry. If you ask me i ll say, this chinese guy needs anger management, or maybe he is mentally ill,
Again it's just my opinion you do not have to AGREE! .Ciao! grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:

No one said he shouldn't spend his money how he deemed fit but he acted like an a***h***.

Thrashing someone's business to register your aggression is right in your own views??..

His type of person deserve to hung upside down with his short stumpy legs chained to the ceiling with the broken iPhones repeatedly smashed on his head and face till he passed out.
Absolutely! I mean, what kinda spending money is that? I think he is mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:

Who asked you for your opinion?

Busybody!

The owner has already received payment for the damages and would open another store, prolly bigger after this episode.

The attendant has learned her lesson, and the guy has made his point.

Yet you are here foaming in the mouth, as if the guy borrow money from you.

I don't want to assume you're poor, but please learn to mind your own business!

It'll free up much time to concentrate on your own business.

I cannot suffer and make my own money, then one idiot from somewhere wen no know how I use tk hustle go dey suggest how I suppose spend my own money! Them no born that animal well!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Cutex01(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Iranu!

-Lord
Word!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by nenergy(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Nawa o! Baba God, emi na fe ma smash iPhone grin

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by iamphill: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin
please share with me
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2016
timoteus:

undecided
my man! Chill! No one is taking it personal, if anyone is taking it personal it's you!, every one on here is making their opinions and you don't have to agree!, make your own opinion and vamoose! CIAO! grin
and oh! I think the chinese guy is mentally sick
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! I mean, what kinda spending money is that? I think he is mentally sick.

You that is not mentally sick, how many iPhones have you bought in your life?

In fact, I wonder why I dey reply u sef.

The guy don march with him Rolls Royce Ghost, e no even know say u exist.

Mk moi carry myself comot this thread.

But as I dey talk, since you know how to identify "mentally sick" people so easily, biko go and open a psychiatric hospital so that you'll be of more use to the society. Not giving free diagnosis on NL to people that don't even need it.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Who asked you for your opinion?

Busybody!

The owner has already received payment for the damages and would open another store, prolly bigger after this episode.

The attendant has learned her lesson, and the guy has made his point.

Yet you are here foaming in the mouth, as if the guy borrow money from you.

I don't want to assume you're poor, but please learn to mind your own business!

It'll free up much time to concentrate on your own business.

I cannot suffer and make my own money, then one idiot from somewhere wen no know how I use tk hustle go dey suggest how I suppose spend my own money! Them no born that animal well!

-Lord

When you make that money, come to my store. I will have an annoying staff that will provoke you to act like the Thai man.

Till then keep hustling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.