Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (977411 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 4:07am On Feb 01, 2017
chloe7:

If I were you I won't attend that interview because na full opportunity for cancellation with all these trump trump ideology, i'll rather go and try my luck at poe with fasting and prayers, really that's what i'll do

Of what use would that be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 01, 2017
TWoods:

Of a very good use,it works for some ppl if it doesn't work for u.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 01, 2017
TWoods:

Swerve please undecided I wasn't talking to you. Of what use will fasting and prayers be? then ask your God that question, it isn't for me, i've been seeing you jump on people's comments please don't do fastest fingers for me.

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2017
chloe7:

Swerve please undecided I wasn't talking to you. Of what use will fasting and prayers be? then ask your God that question, it isn't for me, i've been seeing you jump on people's comments please don't do fastest fingers for me.
Dnt mind him, visa officer, mr know it all, consular general, cbp officer. If u Dnt pray why not leave ppl dat pray and fast alone.diff tins work for diff ppl.okaramara

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2017
finegirlna:

Dnt mind him, visa officer, mr know it all, consular general, cbp officer. If u Dnt pray why not leave ppl dat pray and fast alone.diff tins work for diff ppl.okaramara

I can see how all that prayer is making a difference in your life... not.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2017
chloe7:

if you would love to speak in private, there is an email address you can use, i'm sure.

For all your fasting and prayers... you seem quite intent on running off to have babies in the country of people who don't bother with such hypocrisy. Your "god" didn't provide decent healthcare for you in your country? Such a shame.

You just encouraged someone to be dishonest... in the name of "fasting and prayer". Obviously your "god" isn't worth the paper his name is written on. I would ordinarily have passed by your comment, but people who couch their proclivity for dishonesty with false christianese particularly irk me. As i mentioned before, feel free to keep private discussions where they should be, off a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Hebrewmama:
Thank you for the heads up, it would have been an affordable option but felt too good to be true....
I guess I have to keep searching for affordable hospitals in Atlanta

One mama just mentioned emory a few pages ago. Holla her and hook up. The bills looked good
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Hebrewmama: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Thank you is the 3900 Payment inclusive of all other charges or it's just the hospital bill?
If it's okay with you, can I reach via email or msg u on nairaland?

Mumakinzo:
I am presently on atl to birth my baby, I am using Emory midtown n Dr Tate.if u pay two weeks before ur delivery u get to pay 3900 USD, its called a pre payment plan....Dr tate charges 1500
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2017
TWoods dishonest you say, that's your business o, she's only going to try her luck and if she's allowed to enter fine, if not fine too, you're not a woman so you don't have the maternal instincts that kicks in to be able to do whatever it will take to give the child the passport if within means or if possible.

FYI fasting and prayer has worked for me and i'm not responsible for the healthcare system in Nigeria now so like I said before swerve

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2017
chloe7:
TWoods dishonest you say, that's your business o, she's only going to try her luck and if she's allowed to enter fine, if not fine too, you're not a woman so you don't have the maternal instincts that kicks in to be able to do whatever it will take to give the child the passport if within means or if possible.

FYI fasting and prayer has worked for me and i'm not responsible for the healthcare system in Nigeria now so like I said before swerve

That's not trying her luck, that's just being devious. If you're told that your visa is revoked, you do the right thing - re-apply. If everyone of us endeavored to do the right thing, we would not be in a position where we have to fast and pray for a visa in the first place. Using "maternal instinct" as an excuse to commit fraud just doesn't wash with me... especially when it is followed by the admonition to "fast and pray". Fast and pray to whom? What a joke.

Give or take another 5 years and the USCIS is likely going to change its procedures to stop pregnant women from visiting the US altogether... and it will be because of people like you. But of course, you would have had all your kids so you wouldn't care anyway. You'd still be "fasting and praying" of course.

Fasting and praying has not worked for you... it doesn't work for frauds. You're simply fortunate that the Lord still lets the rain fall on the good and the bad. Yes you're not responsible for healthcare in your country, but considering most of your leaders share the same attitude as yours, its no surprise you have to lie your way to have your baby here. Good luck.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Singing praises to God
Your LO will give you joy all your life.
Congratulations and welcome home.

thermolady:
Greetings to all in the house: 1st ‘missionary’ journey successfully concluded mainly thanks to advice & tips from this Forum.

For me, it’s been one favour or miracle after the other.
1st, my Godsent, confident Elpaso obgyn allowed me to have a vagi/normal delivery despite my quite advanced age & high risk, precious nature of pregnancy. Was successfully induced at 40 weeks.
ii. this normally superbusy doctor patiently stayed with me for over an hour in very final stage of labour, encouraging me to push despite 2 doses of oxygen & my worry that it might end in C-Section.
iii. Discharged on morning of 3rd day. After being presented with xtra bill of $1,900 (despite paying full package price b4 delivery), hospital later relented after visits & calls & adjusted my account balance to zero.
*Note: After delivery, even if for ex, u’re on a payment package covered by doctoresparati, you may still get bills outside of the package; don’t panic, simply ensure you see/call the Fin. Counsellors of the hospital & explain you are on selfpay package. E.g I was sent a $10, 944 anaesthesia bill despite epidural being already part of package costs. However some bills must be paid outside package e.g 2nd PKU test for baby [$12] & separate Pathology bills for mother & baby[ours was $159 after 30% discount].
iv. My Naija paediatrician saved phototherapy cost by ordering sunbathing 4 jaundiced baby instead[His bill: $300]. LO otherwise in perfect health. Speedily refused hearing test for her (fear of xchange rate is beginning of wisdom!) Baby’s Birth Certificate [$23] was ready after 1 week. Collected it with Int. Drivers’ Licence & Lagos US embassy notarised form [‘FEDEXed’ to me by DH].
*Note: In Elpaso, Nigerian Voters Card NOT ACCEPTED as ID for baby’s BC collection. [I photographed & sent my signature & passport photo by email to DH who then applied for Int. Drivers’ license on my behalf].
*[/b]Asked for my baby’s Social Security card to be mailed to Dallas address. On receipt, [b]trusted Dallas based relation opened it & gave me the no. over phone which I then supplied to Elpaso Passport office.
v. Applied for baby’s US passport & flew to Dallas following day. It’s usually ready in 3 days but as I was leaving Elpaso b4 it would be ready, I had it posted [$165+$15] to me in Dallas. Wasted time & money in Dallas for overnight return courier envelope in applying for Emergency Travel Certificate for baby only to be informed that it was no longer being issued. With travel date being the following Monday, had to apply online for Nigerian Visa [2 money orders of $180+ $85] & sent baby’s US passport (with return courier envelope) to Nigerian embassy on Friday (without agent).Visa issued same day (proper one, not biro) & baby’s passport couriered back to me in Dallas the very next day (Saturday)! God bless Mr. Usman for prompt & free assistance to me.
vi. The Elpaso landlord (who had been temporarily away in Naija )of the accommodation that I relocated to from Intown Suites, briefly returned to Elpaso & realised that he had been my private SAT/TOEFL student 20 years ago in Festac, & freely chauffeured, shopped and even babysat once for me in last few days of my stay in Elpaso. I returned to Lagos 2 weeks later & in Akoka [Lagos] miraculously ran into him AGAIN while he was visiting someone before he finally returned to Elpaso. MORAL: [/b]it’s a very [b]tiny world! Never be nasty/cheat anyone in the belief that you’ll never meet again.
vii. At Dallas airport, was charged $71.60 for infant ticket by Emirates. Had paid N524, 000 for my own return ticket in November 2016. No bassinet on 14.30 hr Dallas/Dubai leg but journey not bad. Allowed to take special (black) airport baby stroller (mine had been checked in at Dallas boarding gate) overnight to hotel. Bassinet provided on Dubai/Lagos leg but baby preferred my arms!
• I must say, this Forum has been an invaluable source of info to me; may it grow from strength to strength; Forum Old Timers, u’re like classroom teachers, pls do not tire of repeating answers to the questions of Forum Newbies or rudely tell them to go back & start reading from 1st page; not everyone has the time or strength for research!

So finally my e-brethren, I’m very glad to be back home to our dear Naija despite the heat, encountered primitiveness & NEPA. [there is no place like home grin]. What matters is that after a safe delivery, I am now a mother at last after more than 22 years of marriage.[still ttcing sisters, pls. hold on to ur dream]. I give God all the glory.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2017
TWoods:

I can see how all that prayer is making a difference in your life... not.
God save u dat just wise took dwn my comment.if not u ll just go and hang ursef. Let me leave u for Anoda day
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2017
finegirlna:

God save u dat just wise took dwn my comment.if not u ll just go and hang ursef. Let me leave u for Anoda day

Why would i hang myself because of what a faceless fraud has to say? I don't need to fast and pray to get a visa to have kids in the US... i can do that easily and for free... you should be more concerned about yourself.

You remind me of something VisaOfficer said a few years ago...

VisaOfficer:

I'll share the newspaper article when it comes out.

This case is especially frustrating to me because it's a Nairalander -- and someone who has written about praying for success in the interview. If I can be personal here, it really drives me crazy when people fast and pray that their lies and false documents will fool us. It strikes me as an outrageous misuse of prayer and fasting. It radiates contempt for the interviewing officer, for the United States, and for the Third Commandment. Seriously, if someone can explain to me why it’s all right to ask God for His help in being utterly dishonest, I would love to hear it, because it’s a total mystery to me.

It is also a total mystery to me too... perhaps you can explain. But i won't hold my breath. Its a shame that more than 3 years after she expressed that sentiment, things have not really changed. Its no wonder that the VOs never bother to read your letters of change of intent, revoke your visas willy nilly, subject you to degrading questions at the consulate and POE...

I read through your posts, obviously you had the same experience. But you fraudulently took advantage of the slow nature of communication between foreign consulates and the USCIS to get past the POE - of course you ended your post by saying "it was just God". Well the VOs have learned their lesson, they'll be waiting for the next innocent woman to come their way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2017
TWoods:

Why would i hang myself because of what a faceless fraud has to say? I don't need to fast and pray to get a visa to have kids in the US... i can do that easily and for free... you should be more concerned about yourself.

You remind me of something VisaOfficer said a few years ago...

It is also a total mystery to me too... perhaps you can explain. But i won't hold my breath. Its a shame that more than 3 years after she expressed that sentiment, things have not really changed. Its no wonder that the VOs never bother to read your letters of change of intent, revoke your visas willy nilly, subject you to degrading questions at the consulate and POE...
That's y I sed u are a fool,chloe saying fast and pray doesn't really mean d woman shud go and fast and pray.u are jobless I can see dats y u sit here and dig tins of 3yrs wow,people shud really help u.u can't afford ur wife birthing abroad is nobody's fault.go and hang ursef if u can't stand ppl saying prayers and all on this thread dats my advice to u cus as much as ur stupidity pushes u to reply a lot of ppl will still depend on God for favour.u read through my posts ekushe,but cmn to that do u tnk if I had actually done smtn wrong I wud hv gotten Anoda visa. patiently waiting for u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2017
finegirlna:

That's y I sed u are a fool,chloe saying fast and pray doesn't really mean d woman shud go and fast and pray.u are jobless I can see dats y u sit here and dig tins of 3yrs wow,people shud really help u.u can't afford ur wife birthing abroad is nobody's fault.go and hang ursef if u can't stand ppl saying prayers and all on this thread dats my advice to u cus as much as ur stupidity pushes u to reply a lot of ppl will still depend on God for favour.im patiently waiting for u

Actually its quite easy to read old posts... it takes a click or two. I can't stand frauds saying insincere prayers. Yeah sure... you'll still depend on "god and favor" to come up with your next trick.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Actually i can afford my wife having a baby in the United States, it just happens to be free if you have health insurance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Tpako the trouble maker has ported from study in US to give birth in US forum. #justobserving

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2017
cremebee:
Tpako the trouble maker has ported from study in US to give birth in US forum. #justobserving

It's just God. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2017
cremebee:

Who is dis one. Awwww I can feel ur pain,Iv always been on this thread.u no Kuku buy mb for me so run as fast as ur bent legs can carry u.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2017
TWoods:

Actually its quite easy to read old posts... it takes a click or two. I can't stand frauds saying insincere prayers. Yeah sure... you'll still depend on "god and favor" to come up with your next trick.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Actually i can afford my wife having a baby in the United States, it just happens to be free if you have health insurance.

If it's paining u dat God favors frauds Biko AV given u an advice hang ur self.if praying for visa hurts u so bad drink sniper
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2017
cremebee:
I just even read ur posts. See ds one dat can't buy common materials to read for an exam.u de come here talk,better help urself.u are busy begging ppl to send materials to u and u are a cremebebe.am not surprised broke ppl always add creme to deir names.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2017
Madam finegirlna take it easy. Im sure pregnancy hormones is at work. But still take it easy. I did not even mention you in my comment. You Even have soo much time at hand that you went to read my previous posts on nl. I'm sure they are not more than 10. Anyways saying something harsh to you is beneath me. You don't know me,that's probably why you spitting rubbish. Stay blessed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2017
cremebee:
Madam finegirlna take it easy. Im sure pregnancy hormones is at work. But still take it easy. I did not even mention you in my comment. You Even have soo much time at hand that you went to read my previous posts on nl. I'm sure they are not more than 10. Anyways saying something harsh to you is beneath me. You don't know me,that's probably why you spitting rubbish. Stay blessed.
Pls hold ur prayer, u need it more,after calling me a trouble maker u are praying for me,pls say smtn harsh pls.i Dnt even need to knw u and I Dnt want to knw u,u shud learn to stay on ur lane and read ur books as a student dat u are.dnt even refer to my post if it's not smtn positive bcs pregnancy hormones or not I will answer u. U are saying I left students thread to give birth thread, u Wetin carry u reach here are u pregnant.amebo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2017
When did I call you trouble maker? It doesn't matter though because now I think you are one. I'm not as jobless as you but I think anyone that wastes time talking to you is definitely gonna be jobless. Its Clear you are one of the terrible result of a failed educational system. I went through the same system but I chose to make myself better. I think you should do the same. May God help us

Ps: I will definitely hold my prayers. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2017
TWoods I sabi pass, Mr no fraud that has never told a lie, holy Michael, trouble maker, carry yourself away from this thread and go and use your insurance that you claim to have to birth in the u.s and leave this thread for the women who want to birth or have plans to birth, enough of your criticisms, oni wahala

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2017
cremebee:
When did I call you trouble maker? It doesn't matter though because now I think you are one. I'm not as jobless as you but I think anyone that wastes time talking to you is definitely gonna be jobless. Its Clear you are one of the terrible result of a failed educational system. I went through the same system but I chose to make myself better. I think you should do the same. May God help us

Ps: I will definitely hold my prayers. Thanks
Ehya this just shows u are jobless.u are a failure and will continue to remain one.u tnk going for msc Makes u better, I pity u.wen u are done a bsc holder will employ u.pls do hold ur prayers like I sed u need it more
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Flowers: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
QUEENBIZ:
Good day my wonderful people.Though I already scheduled an appointment for mid February to visit the embassy for detailed explanation and new application but I a lil bit confused. Don't know if that's the next thing to do. Kindly help a sister out.

Hello Madam, it's good to know that you have made a new application. Please get all your documents and previous receipts together and be hopeful that the VO will resolve the issue of the revoked visa. A good explanation and your documents will go a long way to save you stress and even make your husband's application be considered. Just follow the right route for posterity sake. Then you can be rest assured that you did the right thing.
That it worked for another person is not a guarantee it will work for you. Think of the stress of sitting in the plane for hours to get to the POE and be turned back.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Flowers: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2017
QUEENBIZ:
Good day my wonderful people.Though I already scheduled an appointment for mid February to visit the embassy for detailed explanation and new application but I a lil bit confused. Don't know if that's the next thing to do. Kindly help a sister out.

Hello Madam, it's good to know that you have made a new application. Please get all your documents and previous receipts together and be hopeful that the VO will resolve the issue of the revoked visa. A good explanation and your documents will go a long way to save you stress and even make your husband's application be considered. Just follow the right route for posterity sake. Then you can be rest assured that you did the right thing.
That it worked for another person is not a guarantee it will work for you. Think of the stress of sitting in the plane for hours to get to the POE and be turned back.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mumzt: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2017
finegirlna:

Pls hold ur prayer, u need it more,after calling me a trouble maker u are praying for me,pls say smtn harsh pls.i Dnt even need to knw u and I Dnt want to knw u,u shud learn to stay on ur lane and read ur books as a student dat u are.dnt even refer to my post if it's not smtn positive bcs pregnancy hormones or not I will answer u. U are saying I left students thread to give birth thread, u Wetin carry u reach here are u pregnant.amebo

I think cremebabe was actually on ur side. Tkpako - (I think she just translated twoods?) Dats who she called a trouble maker not u.
Pls u all should calm down. D country stress is bad enuf

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2017
mumzt:

I think cremebabe was actually on ur side. Tkpako - (I think she just translated twoods?) Dats who she called a trouble maker not u.
Pls u all should calm down. D country stress is bad enuf
Ehya my bad den I'm sorry cremebee that twoods has just been a problem and Rili got me pissed. Make I go sleep den

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2017
If you want to start MSC and BSC Debate,I suggest you go to education section. Also for employment debate go to Jobs section. It may also be that you are one of the sick ones roaming the streets. I think there is also a place for you on nairaland. It's called health section. Help yourself. It will do you a lot of good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.