Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (977358 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boldinc(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Renting a car is pretty straight forward as long as you have your authentic Nigerian drivers license. Booking online is usually better (cheaper too) and a prerequisite at most agencies. They might require another form of ID in addition. It's advisable you opt in for insurance cover, just in case anything happens to the car... Also make sure the payment card has your name on it.

You can try Budget.com or Avis... You can choose a pick up and drop off location closest to you or an airport you would be arriving.

PS: Make sure you fill up the tank before return, cos they charge you higher to fill up at their centers.

Hope this helps!

Posh404:

Thanks. I have the new one. Can the international one be gotten here in Atlanta?......and Pls any info on how to rent a car will be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Sophiamax16: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2017
Good morning family, in the spirit of giving back. DH n I went in December and we were denied. I shared my transcript , we reapplied and went this morning, as God may have it over 15 people infront of us none were given but we were favoured. Transcript below.
Vo: GM
Dh n I : GM
Vo: what is the relationship?
Dh n I : married
Vo: have u traveled together before?
Dh n I : yes to Dubai
Vo: where r you going to?
Dh : Texas for childbirth
Vo: what do you do to Dh?
Dh: research analyst
Vo: who do you work for?
Dh: ................
Vo: can u tell me what you do as a research analyst?
Dh: .......................
Vo: smiles . Cuts him and says thank you.
Vo: wat problems does ur company face.
Dh: ..........
Vo: OK
Vo: how much is ur monthly income?
Dh:....
Vo: to me now. Where do u work ND how much do u earn ?
Me: mathematics teacher ...I work wit d govt. .......salary
Vo: how much have u budgeted?
Dh: over 18K dollars
Vo: where would u be staying and how long?
Dh: my wife's aunt she Woukd be staying 12 weeks.
Vo: how did u get the hospital?
Dh: research and our aunt
Vo: I would need to see ur Dr's correspondence, estimate and statement of account.
Vo: looked at dem smiled.
Vo: gave us white paper . Remember to take all ur doc at point of entry. We were excited. Wonderful testimony. Very tough now getting visa...we thank God....

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Samolue: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2017
oniwoski:
Anyone using oakbend ...west houston and methodist? I f you are interested in sharing accomodation pls contact me....i actually stayed in the hotel for some weeks but the cost was draining my purse...i need pple to join me so we could rent appartment..i hav delivered though......just the about two months vacatn part left. If you wanna consider hotel...intown suit is very good and you dnt pay tax if staying up to 5 weeks...meaning you pay like 950 monthly...rented accomodation is like 250-300 dollars cheaper though

You can send me a PM, my DW is billed to be there on the 4th of February which is on Saturday. You people can get in touch.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mumzt: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Posh404:
Good day mama's and papas in the house. Please I want to find out how I can get to rent a car in Atlanta.....the transportation system here no nice at all. Please kindly put me thru if u have an idea. Also can I drive with my naija licence......please any useful info will be appreciated o mbok

Contrary to what pple are saying. You can actually apply for international drivers license online n ud get it in d post within a week. Tried and tested!

I think @firstymum used it too if I'm not mixing it up

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boldinc(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Yes you can apply for one online and get it delivered... http://www.idlservice.com/

But you have to note that when applying, you will be asked for details of your 'original' license (number, country of issue, expiry date, etc).

What you get is not an official US driver's license, but an acceptable copy and interpretation of your existing national driver's license.

mumzt:

Contrary to what pple are saying. You can actually apply for international drivers license online n ud get it in d post within a week. Tried and tested!

I think @firstymum used it too if I'm not mixing it up

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by bbaby84(f): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
nefertitiram:

Fa fa fa foul!

All the mamas who have returned fr missionary journey, who got 1yr as visa duration for their baby? Is it not usually 2years?

All these idio.t journalists peddling trash up and down. They will soon meet their Waterloo

You can't say ALL. My son received a 3 months visa on his US passport.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ddoy2003: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
good day great mum and dad, according to what I have read on the Us embassy in Nigeria it has only stated the 7countries affected and nothing as been said about how it has affected us in anyway. let us all keep our fingers crossed and pray that what ever the decision is it shall favours us all.

counting down family later this year chicago mom,I hail o. we will get there. THE SANTUARY CITY.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by QUEENBIZ: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good day my wonderful people. I have been a silent reader of this thread and I must say I've really learnt a lot from reading various post on this thread now I need your sincere assistance.
I was issued 2yrs medical visa for birthing purpose in 2015 which I successfully use and paid all my bills. My DH applied while I was in the state to join me for assistance cos I had CS but was refused. I came back after processing all my baby documents and used the visa again January,2016 for baby follow up medical appointment with his dr after a scrotal scan was done on him when I noticed a swollen scrotum and as well paid all bills. Now I intend to use the same visa for my second baby as I will be due by April and visa will expire by August and we decide that hubby should apply again December 2016 so he can join me later ard my due date so assist with our first child and his application was again refused despite showing the vo all the previous bill receipt. He re-applied within a month interval (Jan 2017) and was refused again but this time he was told not to put me on plane that my visa has been revoked. I tried to mail the embassy to mail the embassy to find out about the cancellation but the response I got does not explain whether the visa was cancelled or not and I don't know what to do next. Though I already scheduled an appointment for mid February to visit the embassy for detailed explanation and new application but I a lil bit confused. Don't know if that's the next thing to do. Kindly help a sister out.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by YizzleBizzle17: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hello house

Please help - I'm due for August delivery - visa sorted and ish. I need help for hospitals and costs in Maryland/dc area. Precisely Howard and Montgomery counties. Many thanks for the help.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by biodunajayi: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Queenbiz,

please when did you give birth in 2015. which month
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
QUEENBIZ:
Good day my wonderful people. I have been a silent reader of this thread and I must say I've really learnt a lot from reading various post on this thread now I need your sincere assistance.
I was issued 2yrs medical visa for birthing purpose in 2015 which I successfully use and paid all my bills. My DH applied while I was in the state to join me for assistance cos I had CS but was refused. I came back after processing all my baby documents and used the visa again January,2016 for baby follow up medical appointment with his dr after a scrotal scan was done on him when I noticed a swollen scrotum and as well paid all bills. Now I intend to use the same visa for my second baby as I will be due by April and visa will expire by August and we decide that hubby should apply again December 2016 so he can join me later ard my due date so assist with our first child and his application was again refused despite showing the vo all the previous bill receipt. He re-applied within a month interval (Jan 2017) and was refused again but this time he was told not to put me on plane that my visa has been revoked. I tried to mail the embassy to mail the embassy to find out about the cancellation but the response I got does not explain whether the visa was cancelled or not and I don't know what to do next. Though I already scheduled an appointment for mid February to visit the embassy for detailed explanation and new application but I a lil bit confused. Don't know if that's the next thing to do. Kindly help a sister out.
Wow same tin that hapnd to me . It is well
First of all wat response did u get. To me I feel it's best ones wife is Dere even if it's a week before hubby applies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ozy1: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
People oo. Pls who has written change of intent yo embassy lately. We wrote on monday got a reply from the lagos embassy. Omo it was harsh oooo.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by QUEENBIZ: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
biodunajayi:
Queenbiz,

please when did you give birth in 2015. which month

September 2015
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by QUEENBIZ: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
finegirlna:

Wow same tin that hapnd to me . It is well
First of all wat response did u get. To me I feel it's best ones wife is Dere even if it's a week before hubby applies

Here is the response:
Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you want to know the reason why your visa has been revoked.
We are unable to provide you with advice on this matter. We recommend you review the U.S. Customs and Border Protection page on visiting the U.S. while pregnant and the risk involved.

(https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/882/~/visit-the-u.s.-while-pregnant-and-the-risks-involved).

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T3P3RXJ to share feedback on the services we provide.

Have a pleasant day!

Regards,
U.S. Visa Service Desk. How were u able to resolve the issue ma'am?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cfcchick: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ozy1:
People oo. Pls who has written change of intent yo embassy lately. We wrote on monday got a reply from the lagos embassy. Omo it was harsh oooo.

Lol. ..Please wait was the reply? Just my opinion, I think people shud stop this change of intent letter! To them it's now looking like a joke.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Hebrewmama: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hello House.

Thanks to every one that has contributed on this thread it has been helpful. I am have been a silent reader for a while and an April mum.

I will appreciate if any Atlanta mum can put me through affordable Atlanta hospitals also is it okay to use a birthing center?

I look forward to your suggestions.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by thermolady: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Greetings to all in the house: 1st ‘missionary’ journey successfully concluded mainly thanks to advice & tips from this Forum.

For me, it’s been one favour or miracle after the other.
1st, my Godsent, confident Elpaso obgyn allowed me to have a vagi/normal delivery despite my quite advanced age & high risk, precious nature of pregnancy. Was successfully induced at 40 weeks.
ii. this normally superbusy doctor patiently stayed with me for over an hour in very final stage of labour, encouraging me to push despite 2 doses of oxygen & my worry that it might end in C-Section.
iii. Discharged on morning of 3rd day. After being presented with xtra bill of $1,900 (despite paying full package price b4 delivery), hospital later relented after visits & calls & adjusted my account balance to zero.
*Note: After delivery, even if for ex, u’re on a payment package covered by doctoresparati, you may still get bills outside of the package; don’t panic, simply ensure you see/call the Fin. Counsellors of the hospital & explain you are on selfpay package. E.g I was sent a $10, 944 anaesthesia bill despite epidural being already part of package costs. However some bills must be paid outside package e.g 2nd PKU test for baby [$12] & separate Pathology bills for mother & baby[ours was $159 after 30% discount].
iv. My Naija paediatrician saved phototherapy cost by ordering sunbathing 4 jaundiced baby instead[His bill: $300]. LO otherwise in perfect health. Speedily refused hearing test for her (fear of xchange rate is beginning of wisdom!) Baby’s Birth Certificate [$23] was ready after 1 week. Collected it with Int. Drivers’ Licence & Lagos US embassy notarised form [‘FEDEXed’ to me by DH].
*Note: In Elpaso, Nigerian Voters Card NOT ACCEPTED as ID for baby’s BC collection. [I photographed & sent my signature & passport photo by email to DH who then applied for Int. Drivers’ license on my behalf].
*[/b]Asked for my baby’s Social Security card to be mailed to Dallas address. On receipt, [b]trusted Dallas based relation opened it & gave me the no. over phone which I then supplied to Elpaso Passport office.
v. Applied for baby’s US passport & flew to Dallas following day. It’s usually ready in 3 days but as I was leaving Elpaso b4 it would be ready, I had it posted [$165+$15] to me in Dallas. Wasted time & money in Dallas for overnight return courier envelope in applying for Emergency Travel Certificate for baby only to be informed that it was no longer being issued. With travel date being the following Monday, had to apply online for Nigerian Visa [2 money orders of $180+ $85] & sent baby’s US passport (with return courier envelope) to Nigerian embassy on Friday (without agent).Visa issued same day (proper one, not biro) & baby’s passport couriered back to me in Dallas the very next day (Saturday)! God bless Mr. Usman for prompt & free assistance to me.
vi. The Elpaso landlord (who had been temporarily away in Naija )of the accommodation that I relocated to from Intown Suites, briefly returned to Elpaso & realised that he had been my private SAT/TOEFL student 20 years ago in Festac, & freely chauffeured, shopped and even babysat once for me in last few days of my stay in Elpaso. I returned to Lagos 2 weeks later & in Akoka [Lagos] miraculously ran into him AGAIN while he was visiting someone before he finally returned to Elpaso. MORAL: [/b]it’s a very [b]tiny world! Never be nasty/cheat anyone in the belief that you’ll never meet again.
vii. At Dallas airport, was charged $71.60 for infant ticket by Emirates. Had paid N524, 000 for my own return ticket in November 2016. No bassinet on 14.30 hr Dallas/Dubai leg but journey not bad. Allowed to take special (black) airport baby stroller (mine had been checked in at Dallas boarding gate) overnight to hotel. Bassinet provided on Dubai/Lagos leg but baby preferred my arms!
• I must say, this Forum has been an invaluable source of info to me; may it grow from strength to strength; Forum Old Timers, u’re like classroom teachers, pls do not tire of repeating answers to the questions of Forum Newbies or rudely tell them to go back & start reading from 1st page; not everyone has the time or strength for research!

So finally my e-brethren, I’m very glad to be back home to our dear Naija despite the heat, encountered primitiveness & NEPA. [there is no place like home grin]. What matters is that after a safe delivery, I am now a mother at last after more than 22 years of marriage.[still ttcing sisters, pls. hold on to ur dream]. I give God all the glory.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Swisstk:
I'm sorry o wink

If u can get visa on arrival with ur American passport.....why do people still go ahead to get Nigerian passport and 9ja visa before leaving the states?
It depends on choice, or what u want to use for your child & also the area u gave birth determines what u will use as well,because some people gave birth in atlanta & new york where our embassy is & some in cities near our embassy . meanwhile this visa on arrival was newly explored by Desoul and some people here.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by slizylindy: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
thermolady:
Greetings to all in the house: 1st ‘missionary’ journey successfully concluded mainly thanks to advice & tips from this Forum.

1st, my Godsent, confident Elpaso obgyn allowed me to have a vagi/normal delivery despite my quite advanced age & high risk, precious nature of pregnancy. Was successfully induced at 40 weeks.
ii. this normally superbusy doctor patiently stayed with me for over an hour in very final stage of labour, encouraging me to push despite 2 doses of oxygen & my worry that it might end in C-Section.
iii. Discharged on morning of 3rd day. After being presented with xtra bill of $1,900 (despite paying full package price b4 delivery), hospital later relented after visits & calls & adjusted my account balance to zero.
*Note: After delivery, even if for ex, u’re on a payment package covered by doctoresparati, you may still get bills outside of the package; don’t panic, simply ensure you see/call the Fin. Counsellors of the hospital & explain you are on selfpay package. E.g I was sent a $10, 944 anaesthesia bill despite epidural being already part of package costs. However some bills must be paid outside package e.g 2nd PKU test for baby [$12] & separate Pathology bills for mother & baby[ours was $159 after 30% discount].
iv. My Naija paediatrician saved phototherapy cost by ordering sunbathing 4 jaundiced baby instead[His bill: $300]. LO otherwise in perfect health. Speedily refused hearing test for her (fear of xchange rate is beginning of wisdom!) Baby’s Birth Certificate [$23] was ready after 1 week. Collected it with Int. Drivers’ Licence & Lagos US embassy notarised form [‘FEDEXed’ to me by DH].
*Note: In Elpaso, Nigerian Voters Card NOT ACCEPTED as ID for baby’s BC collection. [I photographed & sent my signature & passport photo by email to DH who then applied for Int. Drivers’ license on my behalf].
*[/b]Asked for my baby’s Social Security card to be mailed to Dallas address. On receipt, [b]trusted Dallas based relation opened it & gave me the no. over phone which I then supplied to Elpaso Passport office.
v. Applied for baby’s US passport & flew to Dallas following day. It’s usually ready in 3 days but as I was leaving Elpaso b4 it would be ready, I had it posted [$165+$15] to me in Dallas. Wasted time & money in Dallas for overnight return courier envelope in applying for Emergency Travel Certificate for baby only to be informed that it was no longer being issued. With travel date being the following Monday, had to apply online for Nigerian Visa [2 money orders of $180+ $85] & sent baby’s US passport (with return courier envelope) to Nigerian embassy on Friday (without agent).Visa issued same day (proper one, not biro) & baby’s passport couriered back to me in Dallas the very next day (Saturday)! God bless Mr. Usman for prompt & free assistance to me.
vi. The Elpaso landlord (who had been temporarily away in Naija )of the accommodation that I relocated to from Intown Suites, briefly returned to Elpaso & realised that he had been my private SAT/TOEFL student 20 years ago in Festac, & freely chauffeured, shopped and even babysat once for me in last few days of my stay in Elpaso. I returned to Lagos 2 weeks later & in Akoka [Lagos] miraculously ran into him AGAIN while he was visiting someone before he finally returned to Elpaso. MORAL: [/b]it’s a very [b]tiny world! Never be nasty/cheat anyone in the belief that you’ll never meet again.
vii. At Dallas airport, was charged $71.60 for infant ticket by Emirates. Had paid N524, 000 for my own return ticket in November 2016. No bassinet on 14.30 hr Dallas/Dubai leg but journey not bad. Allowed to take special (black) airport baby stroller (mine had been checked in at Dallas boarding gate) overnight to hotel. Bassinet provided on Dubai/Lagos leg but baby preferred my arms!
• I must say, this Forum has been an invaluable source of info to me; may it grow from strength to strength; Forum Old Timers, u’re like classroom teachers, pls do not tire of repeating answers to the questions of Forum Newbies or rudely tell them to go back & start reading from 1st page; not everyone has the time or strength for research!

So finally my e-brethren, I’m very glad to be back home to our dear Naija despite the heat, encountered primitiveness & NEPA. [there is no place like home grin]. What matters is that after a safe delivery, I am now a mother at last after more than 22 years of marriage.[still ttcing sisters, pls. hold on to ur dream]. I give God all the glory.

WOW! i had to login because of your last paragraph. God be praised and thanks for the encouragement. I bless God on your behalf. Your child will forever be a source of joy to you and your household. Amen.

That is what i logged in to type grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
QUEENBIZ:
This kind of a thing happened to a sister here on Nairaland and she was advised to travel immediately and she did and succeeded in entering US and gave birth too, and even succeeded in renewing her visa later after some hassles with the embassy. Your problem is that had it been that u read through the past parts of this thread your husband shouldnt have gone for the second interview at all with the experience some people have here.And u should have asked people for advice here and shouldnt have mail the embassy or booking appointment for clarification. And with these now they have open a case file for your case,if am not mistaken. Just wait for your appointment,wishing u good luck.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TimcyWhyte: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ozy1:

Please can you share the response you got that was harsh. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Queenbiz if you can leave earlier than scheduled to the u.s it will be a better idea for you, i'm positive you'll scale through by God's grace

Thermolady I have to say a huge congratulations to you, this is an evidence that God never fails.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by placebo(f): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ozy1:

Please can you share their response.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Gratefulaheart: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hi thermolady, congratulations! Pls I'd like to send you a PM.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by QUEENBIZ: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
chloe7:
Queenbiz if you can leave earlier than scheduled to the u.s it will be a better idea for you, i'm positive you'll scale through by God's grace

Thermolady I have to say a huge congratulations to you, this is an evidence that God never fails.

Thanks for your response chloe7,all this happened early December and first week January...are u saying that I can still travel before my scheduled interview date or what?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
a very congratulations thermolady this is goodnews
very soon they good lord that started it will feel your home with more Amen. Happy for you
thermolady:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by QUEENBIZ: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Austine2020:
This kind of a thing happened to a sister here on Nairaland and she was advised to travel immediately and she did and succeeded in entering US and gave birth too, and even succeeded in renewing her visa later after some hassles with the embassy. Your problem is that had it been that u read through the past parts of this thread your husband shouldnt have gone for the second interview at all with the experience some people have here.And u should have asked people for advice here and shouldnt have mail the embassy or booking appointment for clarification. And with these now they have open a case file for your case,if am not mistaken. Just wait for your appointment,wishing u good luck.

Thanks for your response...The appointment I booked was for visa renewal and not for clarification which I can still cancel if it is not necessary or what do you think? I was even qualified for Dropbox but I chose interview instead in case there's need for any explanation.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
QUEENBIZ:

Thanks for your response chloe7,all this happened early December and first week January...are u saying that I can still travel before my scheduled interview date or what?

If I were you I won't attend that interview because na full opportunity for cancellation with all these trump trump ideology, i'll rather go and try my luck at poe with fasting and prayers, really that's what i'll do
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sexymj(f): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
If you cant help with info, u dont have to reply. U read my post and only picked on asap.
Ppl dt dnt have anything to offer are the ones that would comment.

nefertitiram:

Yes sir! Commander in Chief of Nairaland forces, we are on it ASAP
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ladee1: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
pls who can advise on a cheap hospital in Houston at the rate of 5000dollars for doc, hosp, paed etc for CS...........(as well as cheap accommodation that is less than 800dollars per month) I also ned advise on my mum's visa, she is scheduled for interview at the embassy next Monday, I have written to the embassy for a change of intent and got a positive response, pls does anyone know what documents my mum needs to hold so she can get the visa, she is a retired pensioner and she has all my hosp correspondence, accommodation and statements. kindly advise

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mamachlozo:

No need to call then.. they are on their own. Oakbend it is. Make I quick pay before them change their mind too.

How much is oakbend now sef? Did they increase too?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
sexymj:
If you cant help with info, u dont have to reply. U read my post and only picked on asap.
Ppl dt dnt have anything to offer are the ones that would comment.

Your post reeks of arrogance. And I do have the info you need... But hey, I don't have to reply. e the person below me will respond asap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.