Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978491 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ojceskills(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello...My parents just got their visa today.They used Abuja and the interview was pretty straight forward.Dad was for vacation and mom to help out with the baby but they didn't drill them much probably because my dad has a German residency but they just asked why they were travelling and how long they intend to stay..what they plan to do during their trip. In fact i gave my mom my doctors correspondence but they didn't even ask her for it..but since your mom is applying alone, they might request to see the hospital correspondence, same for doctor, evidence that she can afford the trip and your visa page most likely( I hope you were truthful when you applied for your visa and if you didn't apply for medicals, i hope you have used it for the purpose it was applied for to avoid your own visa being revoked or something funny)

YETI28:
Hello sirs and mas please I need your opinions and advice. Thinking of going for another missionary journey and this time Wana go with my mum. But the thing is I have visa, but she doesn't. If I go with her to the embassy to secure one for her, please what are the likely questions they might ask us. Plus will they ask of hospital bill (receipt) or my first child? Please help me out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
J

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Miracletwinee: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=TWoods post=54244066]. Mr Pako I know you were going to come for me. I perceive you are a one of those jobless immigrants roaming the streets and probably on weekly grocery coupons all in the name of living abroad. If you have a job you would not be on nairaland 24/7 exchanging words with pregnant women I wonder what your biz is on this thread sef I wonder if you have read the bible that you quote that says "he whom God will destroy he will first make mad" you may be on your way to destruction. My last word for you If you care to know I work 8hrs a day and I have
2 active toddlers so I don't have time for jobless people like you. If you think I'm going to continue exchanging words with you then you are OYO

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Harisbabe: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
nefertitiram:

Birthing centers are frowned upon by visa officers. I know a lady that was denied upon renewal because she used a birthing center.

Ok, thanks for this.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is on the front page
https://www.nairaland.com/3666886/postpone-u.s-trip-now-presidency

Anyone travelled recently? Please share your POE experience
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Miracletwinee:
. Mr Pako I know you were going to come for me. I perceive you are a one of those jobless immigrants roaming the streets and probably on weekly grocery coupons all in the name of living abroad. If you have a job you would not be on nairaland 24/7 exchanging words with pregnant women I wonder what your biz is on this thread sef I wonder if you have read the bible that you quote that says "he whom God will destroy he will first make mad" you may be on your way to destruction. My last word for you If you care to know I work 8hrs a day and I have
2 active toddlers so I don't have time for jobless people like you. If you think I'm going to continue exchanging words with you then you are OYO

First off, that phrase up there is no where in the Bible... I think you meant to quote Prometheus... you unwittingly exposed your bible illiteracy.

Secondly, you quoted me first, out of the blue, for no reason at all... so it's weird that you're blithering about "exchanging words".

Im glad you work 8 hours a day... I'm just not sure what your point was, since you also post here too.

Good luck to you too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olokings(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
jesufifunmi:

So says someone who has been hustling hard to go on another birth trip. Choice indeed!

Just look at the incoherence in what you wrote up there? Mr, pls jog along. You really didn't have to quote me or respond to my post as i wasn't talking to you.

really, i am smiling at bolded... cool cool cool
hustle is relative. however, kindly note even if i need to shoot an eagle before i will be able to birth in the states, its still a choice and not a do / die affair.

good luck to you and again, take it easy.

they haven't given anybody visa, dash them dollars or even given them more discount because they are "keyboard warriors" on Nairaland.

ciao.

#dropsmic grin wink

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bootyliciousjay(f): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
This part 5 sha. So much exchange of words. I think it should be tagged ' the Battle of the keyboards' grin...winter is coming

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MsDenise: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
TWoods:

First off, that phrase up there is no where in the Bible... I think you meant to quote Prometheus... you unwittingly exposed your bible illiteracy.

Secondly, you quoted me first, out of the blue, for no reason at all... so it's weird that you're blithering about "exchanging words".

Im glad you work 8 hours a day... I'm just not sure what your point was, since you also post here too.

Good luck to you too.

LWKMD @ bold portion of quote
@Twoods- eet haff do. Not everyone will see things from your perspective and vice versa

To quote the brain numbing song by Idina Menzel "Let it goooo, let it goooooo!"
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bootyliciousjay(f): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
On the serious note, I think rather than respond to every post that irks us, we should just ignore. There's no point insulting each other or making statements solely to provoke someone. This page is for COST and PROCEDURE for birthing in the US. So let's add value with experiences at Visa interview, POE, Hospitals, etc. Let's 'Adult -up'
My 2 cents.
Thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MsDenise: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Any Houston bound mums on Emirates next month?

Any late April/early June mums using Oakbend or staying in the Richmond area ?

Anyone traveling with their LO?
Pls holler.

It would be nice to hook up and kill some time plus give the LO's a new playmate.

@Blue355 - I didn't get a pm. Are u still game? grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by baslone: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Shawbabe:

Yea.

Baslone, mine was BOA card oh. Should have clarified that. Don't know if Nigerian bank card will go with this new spendig limit placed on it.

Yea,I have a BOA card.

The one that is confusing me now is this one the hospital is telling me I have to wait for a week for Hospital Confirmation of Birth.

Ko le werk mehn!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mum2ShaEly: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
MsDenise:
Any Houston bound mums on Emirates next month?

Any late April/early June mums using Oakbend or staying in the Richmond area ?

Anyone traveling with their LO?
Pls holler.

It would be nice to hook up and kill some time plus give the LO's a new playmate.

@Chiprettie - I didn't get a pm. Are u still game? grin

Have you decided where you are going?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tytmed: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
babe pls what was the bill from the hospital and dr and ped?
baslone:

Hello Shawbabe, I know I can get most of this information on the thread but I am already suffering from information overload. Can you run me through the following.

1. Had my baby on Wednesday, Eastside Medical Atlanta- Filled the BC form on thursday. Thinking of approaching the Vital office office tomorrow Monday to pick it up.- Do I have to do a money order for this or I can pay right there and then? Any form of documentation I need to go along with?

2. Passports- Do I need to make any form of online applications before I approach their offices? If yes- can you help with the links? I would love to do money orders before I approach these offices as well- do you know the exact cost to expedite both the Nigerian and American passports?

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shawlar(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bootyliciousjay:
This part 5 sha. So much exchange of words. I think it should be tagged ' the Battle of the keyboards' grin...winter is coming

E tire me oo.... The amount of NEW information shared in this part is far less than the amount of insults that have been traded.

Bootyliciousjay:
On the serious note, I think rather than respond to every post that irks us, we should just ignore. There's no point insulting each other or making statements solely to provoke someone. This page is for COST and PROCEDURE for birthing in the US. So let's add value with experiences at Visa interview, POE, Hospitals, etc. Let's 'Adult -up'

God bless you for the bolded statements.
I don't know why unlooking is so difficult for some peeps.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bootyliciousjay:

Hahahahahaa na real winter is coming. Man! I can't wait for April....winter is indeed coming.
We've lost track who is facing who. Bullets and grenades flying up and down cheesy cheesy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ddoy2003: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
may the almighty see us through this world war 3 going on here.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MsDenise: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mum2ShaEly:

Have you decided where you are going?

Yes, I intend to leave for Houston early next month on Emirates.
Are u Houston bound as well?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hahahahahaa dude says he's glad she works 8 hours a day...this guy is something else! Hahahahaa. Please yall shouldn't even stop. Lmao
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Vivicious: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
titileps:
please when you get this info, kindly share. Which one is usually 1000 USD? I am using that hospital in may. And they keep hoarding information a
I read it on previous threads on this forum. I just searched Houston Northwest Medical Center on Nairaland.
Please am open to any more information on this hospital.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
baslone:

Yea,I have a BOA card.

The one that is confusing me now is this one the hospital is telling me I have to wait for a week for Hospital Confirmation of Birth.

Ko le werk mehn!

2 weeks ke? Confirmation of birth na just typed paper na....why are they making it look like say na BC?
Got mine that night sef. April 2015
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iphy222: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Teefinix3 post=54128799][/quote]Good evening all, I'm so glad this forum is wonderfully well.

Pls can someone help me with this,

I got a 2 years (m)Us tourist visa with my hubby for vacation in newyork, since last year February 2016 and will expire on February 2018.Since then we haven't used the visa due to the nature of our jobs.

Late last year I got pregnant and now I have a change of Intent to go for childbirth,
In April 2017 in California,i 've already contacted a doctor over and have received an appointment letter.A friend of mine asked to write a notification of change of Intent to the embassy.I 've done that for the past one week no reply yet.

Can you PLS guide me.Do I include my passport details if I must write,and help me with d embassy right email address to send it to.

Kindly assist me with an advice that will be helpful to me.Cos I want to have a successful Poe.Thanks a lot,hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
iphy222:
Good evening all, I'm so glad this forum is wonderfully well.

I got a 2 years (m)Us tourist visa with my hubby for vacation in newyork, since last year February 2016 and will expire on February 2018.Since then we haven't used the visa due to the nature of our jobs.

Late last year I got pregnant and now I have a change of Intent to go for childbirth,
In April 2017 in California,i 've already contacted a doctor over and have received an appointment letter.A friend of mine asked to write a notification of change of Intent to the embassy.I 've done that for the past one week no reply yet.

Can you PLS guide me.Do I include my passport details if I must write,and help me with d embassy right email address to send it to.

Kindly assist me with an advice that will be helpful to me.Cos I want to have a successful Poe.Thanks a lot,hope to hear from you soon.

A change of intent letter is not read or acknowledged. Go for your vacation first then go for birthing later.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by baslone: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Shawbabe:

2 weeks ke? Confirmation of birth na just typed paper na....why are they making it look like say na BC?
Got mine that night sef. April 2015

I am not understanding ooo.

Gwinnett didn't put me through this back then too.

I will give them till Wednesday.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by drafrican: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chai tickets r expensive o
any tips for me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iphy222: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
iphy222:
Good evening all, I'm so glad this forum is wonderfully well.

Do I need to reapply for another Visa (medical) since I still have a 1 year valid tourist visa and desire to go for childbirth since my hubby can afford it,and I know it's not a crime to deliver in Us.

Using my visa only vacation,won't it be suspicious at the Poe since I'm already pregnant and my bump is showing.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Shawbabe:

Hahahahahaa na real winter is coming. Man! I can't wait for April....winter is indeed coming.
We've lost track who is facing who. Bullets and grenades flying up and down cheesy cheesy.
Shawbabe you are actually one of those that cant waka pass.. Yes you give very useful info but just always try to stay in your lane a little. Thankyou

17 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Harisbabe: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
I knw d intent letter is no longer relevant but still want to clarify best way out of dis situation.
My sis got her visa in 2014 while schooling in uk and single but was not able to use it before she left uk and wen she came back in 2015, there was no time to go due to settleing back @ work.
She got married, is pregnant nd d visa will expire dis august. She is due in july.

1. Can she use it for birthing? Considering she was not pregnant wen she got it

2. Or just do visiting cos she tinks not even usin it at all can jeopardise d renewal.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pls those that filled ds 160 form for their parents,what was your answer where they were asked if they filled the form themselves?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boluwagin: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello Mamas and Papas,
Please what is the average number of days it takes for expedited American Passport to be mailed?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
jesufifunmi:

So says someone who has been hustling hard to go on another birth trip. Choice indeed!

Just look at the incoherence in what you wrote up there? Mr, pls jog along. You really didn't have to quote me or respond to my post as i wasn't talking to you.

He is not hustling hard for another birthing trip. He has hung his boots!

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.