Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978523 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Aprilmemie:

Shawbabe you are actually one of those that cant waka pass.. Yes you give very useful info but just always try to stay in your lane a little. Thankyou
Didn't know you had a list. I'm struggling with words to address such stupidity. I already know that's what you want. So imma pass on it. Good try though!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Posh404: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello mama's and papas

Want to ask anyone that has used Dr Oduro in Atlanta and had a male child about circumcision. Biko did he do it well? Pls help o don't want my sons thing looking funny
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mimiluv009: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
TWoods:

A change of intent letter is not read or acknowledged. Go for your vacation first then go for birthing later.

Iphy 222
i remember when i was to come in, i was adviced to write a change of intent letter...but like you i wasn't pregnant as at when i got my b1b2 visa and i didnt feel i needed to...cos it will be on record and all, and when you want to renew, i believe may cause extra scrutiny to your application

so i didnt write one...i entered the U.S...no issues at POE....
since you have already written one though, i do not think you should write another...i'm sure they would have sent you some sort of acknowledgement copy...have that on hand to show on POE.

I hope this was useful to you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by drafrican: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please eagerly awaiting details from mothers using henrico doctors hospital virginia for billing detai.s and dr to use also accomodation
and has anyone been lucky with getting a reasonable ticket to md thot prices rise in may am scocked at this march prices
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shawlar(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Posh404:
Congratulations!!! Your baby share the same birth date with me. I really tried to get this date for my baby too but the calculation no work lol......still chilling in Atlanta waiting patiently!!!

I dont understand how you did this calculation ooo....
Where you timing the kpekus...?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Posh404:
Hello mama's and papas

Want to ask anyone that has used Dr Oduro in Atlanta and had a male child about circumcision. Biko did he do it well? Pls help o don't want my sons thing looking funny
he did it very well.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mum2ShaEly: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
boluwagin:
Hello Mamas and Papas,
Please what is the average number of days it takes for expedited American Passport to be mailed?

Depends, did you do it at the appointment center? If yes, 3days...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
MiddyO:

Welcome back! Congrats on the birth of your baby! Hope you are coping well with 2 under 2? Will join you in a bit smiley
my darling.... I am o! Thank God I travelled with my mum...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
olokings:

Hey mild middy..
how have ye been.

firsttymum, so this is aw you wee comman ga'an born pikin we wee noh evun no!...
shai... sha many congrats ooh on another star added to your pip.
happy for you.
shawlar, i am using corner eye and instinct to note that you are set and prep for no.2 journey..
good luck y'all

Shun sir...
U disappeared na. Lol
Thanks dear.
Enjoy regards to wifey and kids
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
shawlar:

lol.... caught redhanded grin grin grin
As you, The General has retired (albeit temporarily),
I said I should do sharp sharp so I can retire on time like you.. lol
Regards to the wife & LOs.... Cheers
wait u r back kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Amylen: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hi, good evening everyone. Please does anyone know of any good and affordable hospital and dr in Atlanta for child birth?
Thanks please
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Feddy Nefertitiram modath popri
Just saying hi

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oppaxy: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
jesufifunmi:
This is on the front page
https://www.nairaland.com/3666886/postpone-u.s-trip-now-presidency

Anyone travelled recently? Please share your POE experience

Came into the US on the 3rd of this month... 2 days back and I shared my experience some pages back
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
olokings:

really, i am smiling at bolded... cool cool cool
hustle is relative. however, kindly note even if i need to shoot an eagle before i will be able to birth in the states, its still a choice and not a do / die affair.

good luck to you and again, take it easy.

they haven't given anybody visa, dash them dollars or even given them more discount because they are "keyboard warriors" on Nairaland.

ciao.

#dropsmic grin wink
#picksmic
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oppaxy: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
oppaxy:
Hallo my NL family.... in the spirit of giving back;

Left Lagos for Houston on the 3rd of March with Qatar. Checked in online and chose seat. Got to airport checked in my luggages. Then was asked to go get the "fit to fly" ceritificate form port health, which I did.... then proceeded to board.

Onboard- nice airline; seat was comfy, got a row to my self on both leg. Crew members were so lovely always checking on me.

Waiting time in Doha was 8hrs; went by so fast though

Landed Houston an 1hr earlier than scheduled. Queue was so long but fast too. To the POE story.

CBP: why are you here (place our 4 left fingers there....)
me: for vacation and childbirth
CBP: How long are you staying
ME: 12weeks
CBP: How much do you have on you?
ME: $5025
CBP: How do u hope to pay up cos that wont be enough
ME: My husband will be joining me later, he's bringing more cash
CBP: (pointing to the address on my custom form) who stays in this address?
Me: my cousin
CBP: (stamps me in till Sept) enjoy your stay and have a safe delivery.

Picked up my luggage. Met another CBP desk when custom declaration form was dropped. Askwd if I had any food item. I said No only peanuts.... he said u may go.

Was thinking there will be another place. Na so I w aka straight to d door to my cousin waiting for me.

Have a good day everyone & thanks alot to everyone that contributed on this page.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by feddy27: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
firsttymum:
Feddy Nefert..itiram moda..th po..pri
Just saying hi

Hey darling!

*two hands up in the air*

Hw u dey?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
firsttymum:
Feddy Nefertitiram modath popri
Just saying hi

Beta person. Mother to beautiful children. How you de jare.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Fyorgyn: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Babatwi:
Pls those that filled ds 160 form for their parents,what was your answer where they were asked if they filled the form themselves?

I filled for my mum and indicated so on the form.

My answer was NO.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Posh404: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes na.....I was calculating hahahahahahaa. Maybe I should have asked my mum how she did it cos we are both 3rd of March

shawlar:

I dont understand how you did this calculation ooo....
Where you timing the kpekus...?? grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Posh404: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thanks ma'am

mimibe:
he did it very well.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
nefertitiram:

Beta person. Mother to beautiful children. How you de jare.

fine fine.... No make my head swell oo grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
feddy27:

Hey darling!

*two hands up in the air*

Hw u dey?
I'm good my love

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by fatima04: 12:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Please anyone has experience with adding babys ticket with ethiopian airline so as to know how to go about it with money and the customer careline. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boluwagin: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Mum2ShaEly:

Depends, did you do it at the appointment center? If yes, 3days...

I did it at a county office where I picked up my LO birth cert. I paid for expedited but they said it takes 3 weeks, I was surprise because parents here who paid for expedited got theirs in less than a week.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 4:16am On Mar 07, 2017
firsttymum:
Feddy 27 Nefertitiram modath popri
Just saying hi

Mama issues... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 4:17am On Mar 07, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Disturbed is an understatement! The energy he puts into castigating people here can be put into better use at helping his non-american family member stuck here in Nigeria who can't afford to give birth in the USA. He's obviously bitter that God gave us the grace to afford this.

grin grin grin you should have asked for more "grace" to be born here instead.

You expose your inferiority complex when you talk of being "stuck in Nigeria" (as if Dangote is not stuck too) and claim that being able to scrimp and save yourself to debt (having to go through countless demeaning visa interviews), to have a baby in America, is equivalent to receiving God's grace. God's genuine grace is worth a heck of a lot more than an American passport. Apostle Paul was not "afforded the grace" to have his baby in America either.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Amylen: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Please eagerly waiting for a hospital in Atlanta with good rates including the Dr.

Thanks mama's and papas, you guys are doing a good job
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Take a little time to go through this thread you will get all the information for Atlanta.

Amylen:
Hi, good evening everyone. Please does anyone know of any good and affordable hospital and dr in Atlanta for child birth?
Thanks please
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Fyorgyn:

I filled for my mum and indicated so on the form.

My answer was NO.

Thanks very much.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Amylen:
Please eagerly waiting for a hospital in Atlanta with good rates including the Dr.

Thanks mama's and papas, you guys are doing a good job

Just 2 pages back Baslone shared her bill, so did a lot of other people including me. Take time and read through the thread with a pen and paper to get the one in yoir budget. No one will answer you if you don't read through

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ojceskills(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Hello..Are your parents literate?? if yes then pick the option that they filled themselves because they would have been able to anyway..you just helped with the manual labor( I hope they reviewed your inputs though) but if they are not literate then you have to fill in your name as the person who filled the form on their behalf....

Babatwi:
Pls those that filled ds 160 form for their parents,what was your answer where they were asked if they filled the form themselves?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.