Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (981944 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Vlesparza: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2017
daddy111:
Hello House,

I have been a ghost reader for a while. My wife and I will be in El Paso next week and we'd like to know if there's anyone who can/ who knows anyone that is willing to rent out one room for a duration of 3 months. She'd be using Doctores Para Ti and a property within that radius will be appreciated. Kindly send a Private message if you can help.

Thank you.
[color=#000099][/color]

There are over 300 options for what you are looking for: https://www.airbnb.com/s/El-paso?source=bb&allow_override%5B%5D=&s_tag=G7aov80N
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2017
They give you the closest health center to you.at time of delivery the doctors will use the closest of the 3 hospitals.
Yes you can call today from Nigeria when they are awake just don't say you are calling from outside usa you will be asked for a phone number too. You can give the number of your host to lock down the appointment then when you get and buy a line you change the contact number to yours and use the previous for emergency .
deenairaland:
@ Chibertha, thank you so much for your response. I guess I can use a correspondence I have from a doctor in Houston.
Please let me make this further clarification, the appointment you said to make, is it the hospital appointment or health centre? Because I know there are different health centers, where you go for antenatal clinics and the likes attached to the hospitals depending on your zip code like you said.
Also, to make the appointment, would I be calling from Nigeria or immediately I get in to Houston, I call for an appointment.

Thank you so much for your patience with me. It's just in a bid not to assume. Thanks again. Will love to hear from you again.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Hospital bills are case specific all the quoted are for well baby well Mama.
deenairaland:

@sunshine5050, I hope you can get it sorted out to your favor. Amen.
On the other hand,. My friend that also gave birth there told me that asides the hospital charge she paid for herself and her baby, about $3,5k,the only other bills she paid for was her antenatal visit, about 90$ per visit and then for tests.am guessing this wasnt your experience.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bisoye82: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Mrsbaby:

I don see my doctors o and I have yet to pay 'big' money and I am also being treated 'specially' becos na twins i carry #dancingskelewu
Congrats on your stressless POE.the bolded is what I don't understand grin is it free of charge.I was thinking you are going to be quick in signing the maternity package to lock down the rates.
Apologies if am out of line.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chanbaby: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2017
So missionary Journey completed. Returned to Naija on saturday 24th, march 2017. So here is the breakdown of experience and expenses....

Got to US through jfk POE on the 9th of December .( I shared the POE experience previously)

Concerning accomodation I shared here on how a stayed with a friend who lives just 15mins drive to the hospital and Drs office but had to move out to my sis-in-laws place who lives 1hr away from the hospital because my friend said I offended her 3yrs ago and did nt apologies and I didnt allow her determine what date I will book my flight to America and what date I will pick for drs appointment. Also, the fact that my DH didn't call her to appreciate before I left Nigeria. And how she is doing me so much favor cos if my water breaks she will leave her work and take me to the hospital. And she started acting funny so I had to leave.
But thank God for the bus route around my inlaws place. Although I usually spend 6hrs and on the road when I have to go for my Dr's appointment (3hrs to and 3hrs back) but my cute baby boy is worth the whole hassle. I usually just spend 3dollars on bus against spending 100dollars to and fro on uber cab.

On Medical,
LO arrives at HNWMC, on the 15th of Feb, (2 days to due date) in the hands of Dr chun on of Dr Xydas colleague. I was in labour for 27hrs cos my water broke without contraction and 0 dilation. I was induced but was only finger tip dilated for 12hrs of induction with pitocin drip. I was later given 3doses of cytotec drug at the 2nd dose I was 2cm dilated after 24hrs. I was also given penicilin drip to prevent my baby from getting infected. At a point I called my Dr to come for a CS cos I couldnt bear the pain again and the fear of something happening to my baby but he said he wasnt coming and asked me to take an epidural instead. I took the epidural and another blues started I started shivering like I was locked in a freezer but after 45mins the nurse checked and screamed thank u jesus saying I was 9cm dilated. Before I knew different nurses, paedritician and my dr flooded the room. The nurses held my leg for me to push baby came out after 30mins of pushing and paedritician certified him perfectly fine. Na then I relax cos they where already saying their NICU was full so the will refer him somewhere. It was quite an experience. But the Drs over there dont do much the nurses do the major work oh. Well. Thats why they pay nurses well sha.

HNWMC baby registry applied for a Birth certificate and SSN but I made a mistake with my address so didnt receive it till left but I went to SSA office and they gave me the number hoping my sis in law will receive it.

DR Xydas- 1700, accepted my test result but did some other ones all covered in his bill.
HNWMC- 2000 (discharged after 2 days)
Pead Visit - $714 ( had to call several times and battled with them cos initial bill given was $1428)
Birth Cert $23 (for 1 copy)
Passport 165 (expedited- couldnt get a favourable date in houston had to go to Dallas downtown office on wednesday and was asked to pick it up on thursday)
VOA $200 (applied for visa on arrival on monday 20th and was ready on tuesday 21st, Thanks to Desoul...) Payment for the Visa done at the Nigerian Airport in Lagos, I paid cash with $100 and $20 (5) and they refused the $20 bill. I was very upset and asked why? the yeye women said welcome to Nigeria.
Went to get a trolley to pack my things and they said madam N150 I gave her N200 and she was like madam dont need help because of ur baby and I asked how much will the help cost me. She said 1500 I just vex and opened eye for her and said HELP but I will still pay 1500 she just quickly gave me my N50 change and I left.

Infant ticket on Air France - $51.60.. My DH tried to change my return ticket from JFK to Dallas. They told him $535 for my ticket and $426 for the baby. We decided to stick with the jfk one. I called airfrance to add my baby's ticket I was told $65 was about to pay when the line cut. I had to recall the new person gave me. $51.60 they refused my Nigeria access bank card they wanted a card that has a US address tried to use my host card and I was told I will need to show the card at the airport. My host decided to go to the Dallas airport to pay to avoid them asking for the card when I need to check in at jfk, thank God he went cos my baby's name was wrongly spelt so the initial booking confirmation was cancelled but thankGod when he did the booking again it was same price.
My Dh made a terrible mistake that would have cost us $200. He booked my ticket from dallas to jfk with my maiden name and I dont have ID showing that name. ThankGod my baby's birth certificate had a provision for mothers maiden name. That was what I used as ID to scale through.

ALL ZERO BALANCE GOTTEN for all MEDICAL RELATED EXPENSES.
PLS ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK ANYTHING U ARE WRITING.
Thanks to everyone for the contribution here and those I pmed that responded
Desoul, firsttymum God bless u

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by PrinceAdeAde: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Chanbaby:

Congrats Chanbaby

@ Desoul ,
Sent you a PM, need help on VOA
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ladylco: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
So missionary Journey completed. Returned to Naija on saturday 24th, march 2017. So here is the breakdown of experience and expenses....

Got to US through jfk POE on the 9th of December .( I shared the POE experience previously)

Concerning accomodation I shared here on how a stayed with a friend who lives just 15mins drive to the hospital and Drs office but had to move out to my sis-in-laws place who lives 1hr away from the hospital because my friend said I offended her 3yrs ago and did nt apologies and I didnt allow her determine what date I will book my flight to America and what date I will pick for drs appointment. Also, the fact that my DH didn't call her to appreciate before I left Nigeria. And how she is doing me so much favor cos if my water breaks she will leave her work and take me to the hospital. And she started acting funny so I had to leave.
But thank God for the bus route around my inlaws place. Although I usually spend 6hrs and on the road when I have to go for my Dr's appointment (3hrs to and 3hrs back) but my cute baby boy is worth the whole hassle. I usually just spend 3dollars on bus against spending 100dollars to and fro on uber cab.

On Medical,
LO arrives at HNWMC, on the 15th of Feb, (2 days to due date) in the hands of Dr chun on of Dr Xydas colleague. I was in labour for 27hrs cos my water broke without contraction and 0 dilation. I was induced but was only finger tip dilated for 12hrs of induction with pitocin drip. I was later given 3doses of cytotec drug at the 2nd dose I was 2cm dilated after 24hrs. I was also given penicilin drip to prevent my baby from getting infected. At a point I called my Dr to come for a CS cos I couldnt bear the pain again and the fear of something happening to my baby but he said he wasnt coming and asked me to take an epidural instead. I took the epidural and another blues started I started shivering like I was locked in a freezer after 45mins the nurse checked and screamed thank u jesus saying I was 9cm dilated. Before I knew different nurses, paedritician and my dr flooded the room. The nurses held my leg for me to push baby came out after 30mins of pushing and paedritician certified him perfectly fine. Na then I relax cos they where already saying their NICU was full so the will refer him somewhere. It was quite an experience. But the Drs over there dont do much the nurses do the major work oh. Well. Thats why they pay nurses well sha.

HNWMC baby registry applied for a Birth certificate and SSN but I made a mistake with my address so didnt receive it till left but I went to SSA office and they gave me the number hoping my sis in law will receive it.

DR Xydas- 1700, accepted my test result but did some other ones all covered in his bill.
Pead Visit - $714 ( had to call several times and battled with them cos initial bill given was $1428)
Birth Cert $23 (for 1 copied)
Passport 165 (expedited- couldnt get a favourable date in houston had to go to Dallas downtown office on wednesday and was asked to pick it up on thursday)
VOA $200 (applied for visa on arrival on monday 20th and was ready on tuesday 21st, Thanks to Desoul...) Payment for the Visa done at the Nigerian Airport in Lagos, I paid cash with $100 and $20 (5) and they refused the $20 bill. I was very upset and asked why? the yeye women said welcome to Nigeria.
Went to get a trolley to pack my things and they said madam N150 I gave her N200 and she was like madam dont need help because of ur baby and I asked how much will the help cost me. She said 1500 I just vex and opened eye for her and said HELP but I will still pay 1500 she just quickly gave me my N50 change and I left.

Infant ticket on Air France - $51.60.. My DH tried to change my return ticket from JFK to Dallas. They told him $535 for my ticket and $426 for the baby. We decided to stick with the jfk one. I called airfrance to add my baby's ticket I was told $65 was about to pay when the line cut. I had to recall the new person gave me. $51.60 they refused my Nigeria access bank card they wanted a card that has a US address tried to use my host card and I was told I will need to show the card at the airport. My host decided to go to the Dallas airport to pay to avoid them asking for the card when I need to check in at jfk, thank God he went cos my baby's name was wrongly spelt so the initial booking confirmation was cancelled but thankGod when he did the booking again it was same price.
My Dh made a terrible mistake that would have cost us $200. He booked my ticket from dallas to jfk with my maiden name and I dont have ID showing that name. ThankGod my baby's birth certificate had a provision for mothers maiden name. That was what I used as ID to scale through.

Congratulations to you and thank God for safe delivery, God bless you and your baby

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Very true
Bisoye82:

Congrats on your stressless POE.the bolded is what I don't understand grin is it free of charge.I was thinking you are going to be quick in signing the maternity package to lock down the rates.
Apologies if am out of line.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Congratulations and welcome home.
Chanbaby:
So missionary Journey completed. Returned to Naija on saturday 24th, march 2017.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Missymo01: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hello Everyone.. it's so good to be here ... it's a pity I got to know about this thread late .. a friend told me to come and share my experience here if I can get advice .
Straight to my point please ...
My DH and I went for our first visa intetview..how it went..
VO: where are you going
We:Brooklyn newyork
VO: for what
We:Valentine's
VO: how long are you staying
We:10 days
VO: what do you do..my Dh has bin the one answering the questions
We: my DH told him
VO:turned to me..what do I do .i told him
VO: do you have a child
We: No
He didn't bother to ask for any document.. he started typing ...we weren't granted
Our actual intention was for childbirth though and also we didn't say we were going to our family friends place.. we said hotel since we weren't staying too long .. we didn't know you could apply for childbirth visa .. at then I was 4 months ..

We got home really disturbed .. he asked some of his friends that did something of such that were given .. the only advice was for me to reapply alone and make my intentions known to them.so my friend told me about wyckoff height hospital so we sent them a mail n got the cost of delivery .. we exchanged mails n got an appointment for May 6 but they don't collect deposits..

Waited for like 2 months ... we got another interview date for 27 March
It went thus:

VO:where r you going
Me: Brooklyn newyork
VO: for what
Me : childbirth
VO: I cN see you applied in January.. did you tell the interviewer you were pregnant then
Me: No because I wasn't asked .. he only asked if we had a child moreover we hadn't thought of giving birth in the US then .we just wanted to go on vacation
VO: how did you get to know about the hospital
Me: a friend told me about it then we googled and got their contact...
VO: do you know anybody there
Me: yes ..
Vo : y have you decided to choose one of the expensive hospital hospital in the US
Me: cos that's where I have someone that can help out and she's áware I am coming
Vo: how much is involved
Me : 15200
Vo: what do you do
Me: told him but said my DH is sponsoring me
Vo: what does he do ... told him
He was typing blah blah .. n I got refused again ..

I was really sad about it .. I just wished he just asked for my document .. I had good back up but to me I think my interview messed me up .. I didn't give him enough reason to change his mind towards me .. the question of knowing if I was pregnant at the first interview came as a shock to me as I didn't really prepare on what to say exactly.. we thought of saying no at first but again they might think it's not possible for you not too know..
I can really say we didn't plan it well... again for the second one .. I wasn't too prepared as to what to say with those questions...instead we were so particular about documents which they don't even ask .. it's sad

So any candid opinion as to what I can say because I still believe I can get it .. my due date it early July..i want to go for another interview towards end of April...
What can I say to save me from being denied again ..

Also someone adviced I use Houston Texas this time around.. I actually know someone there too but I just prefer new York because I am close to the person there ...
Thank you so much
I await so many advice
God bless you all.... cheers

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by pointednose: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hello all,

Please I have a question, I will be going for my visa interview soon. I filled in DH as my sponsor, so will be going with both of our account statements. He has an investment in USD in an investment company but while requesting for the statement, the manager of the company told DH that the company is not registered yet. I guess he is suppose to register the company in the US.

What do you advise? Should I present the document when asked for statement of accounts? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by salmae(f): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chanbaby:

On Medical,
LO arrives at HNWMC, on the 15th of Feb, (2 days to due date) in the hands of Dr chun on of Dr Xydas colleague. I was in labour for 27hrs cos my water broke without contraction and 0 dilation. I was induced but was only finger tip dilated for 12hrs of induction with pitocin drip. I was later given 3doses of cytotec drug at the 2nd dose I was 2cm dilated after 24hrs. I was also given penicilin drip to prevent my baby from getting infected. At a point I called my Dr to come for a CS cos I couldnt bear the pain again and the fear of something happening to my baby but he said he wasnt coming and asked me to take an epidural instead. I took the epidural and another blues started I started shivering like I was locked in a freezer but after 45mins the nurse checked and screamed thank u jesus saying I was 9cm dilated. Before I knew different nurses, paedritician and my dr flooded the room. The nurses held my leg for me to push baby came out after 30mins of pushing and paedritician certified him perfectly fine. Na then I relax cos they where already saying their NICU was full so the will refer him somewhere. It was quite an experience. But the Drs over there dont do much the nurses do the major work oh. Well. Thats why they pay nurses well sha.

Congratulations on your successful journey. Pls I have a few questions to ask, can I pm you? Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by pointednose: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Hello all,

Please I have a question, I will be going for my visa interview soon. I filled in DH as my sponsor, so will be going with both of our account statements. He has an investment in USD in an investment company but while requesting for the statement, the manager of the company told DH that the company is not registered yet. I guess he is suppose to register the company in the US.

What do you advise? Should I present the document when asked for statement of accounts? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 3:31am On Apr 03, 2017
pointednose:
Hello all,

The company is reg in Nigeria? It's a Nigerian owned firm? It is managed in Nigeria,? If yes, to all ?? Then present... it's ok.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by pointednose: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Thanks @modath
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ladylco: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2017
pointednose:
Hello all,

Please do not present that document for the USD investment if it is not registered to avoid you causing problem for yourself.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by desoul: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Desoul, firsttymum God bless u[/quote]
welcome home dear, may GOD bless your home.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chanbaby: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Just summarize my bill based on the pm I receive. Sorry I missed out the induction and epidural bill

DR Xydas- 1700
Epidural: $650
Induction - $200
Pead Visit - $714 ( had to call several times and battled with them cos initial bill given was $1428). I told them that I'm a self paying patient not insurance and I'm paying the complete money.
First visit- $30
Passport 165
VOA $200

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tossyn147: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Thanks Chanbaby

Chanbaby:
Just summarize my bill based on the pm I receive. Sorry I missed out the induction and epidural bill

DR Xydas- 1700
Induction - $200
Pead Visit - $714 ( had to call several times and battled with them cos initial bill given was $1428). I told them that I'm a self paying patient not insurance and I'm paying the complete money.
First visit- $30
Passport 165
VOA $200
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by idonhear: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2017
@ Chanbaby
on the fee for first visit, was it paid at the doctor's office. I thought the doctor's fee is all inclusive (scan, visits, tests, etc)
Chanbaby:

DR Xydas- 1700
Induction - $200
First visit- $30
Passport 165
VOA $200

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by pointednose: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
I went for my visa interview today in Lagos 7:30am appointment. My visa was granted. I will be back to give my transcript (though a lil complicated...lol).

I am a an early June mum, looking to travel 1st week in May.Houston-bound but might be porting to Chicago. Please cheap flight o, and what poe should I use if I want to port from Texas(from my visa application) to chicago.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iamnikky69: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hi everyone, please does anyone know if going to Lagos for my next visa interview will hamper my chances? I was denied in Abuja in Decemeber and i also live in Abuja. I want to know if it'll be suspicious that i came from Abuja to Lagos. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by blue355: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shawbabe:
Una no go hear. Quit going to agents like wakanow to buy your tickets. YOU CAN CONTACT THE AIRLINE DIRECTLY. It is at least 10K cheaper.
These agents put their own fees in top the ticket then give you hassle when you try to change dates or amend your reservation. I don't understand how an intelligent person that can use phone and internet will be going totravel agent to book ticket?? Anyway una get money to be dashing them

I thot the prices are usually higher on their company website than the agents website
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chika77: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader and i have been following this trend from PART 1. I kinda need help about a particular post of a sister that gave birth in Philadelphia, PA and stayed in NEW JERSEY. I searched for the post from the beginning to the end but i couldn't find it.
Mamas and Papas in the house, i need information about that particular post or anyone that have DOCTOR & HOSPITAL DETAILS around Philadelphia, PA That is closer to NEW JERSEY..

The challenges am facing is, my host is in NJ and very close to Philadelphia, PA so, i can't use ST. MARY'S or ST PETERS because the two hospitals are so far away from the city am going to be staying.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE I NEED HELP.

THANK YOU.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by gretmeks: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
desoul:

welcome home dear, may GOD bless your home.

Please how do I get to send a PM to Desoul on this VOA. I am having issues processing it . PLEASEEEE
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by customised87: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
mojirayoflawal:
Hello everyone....any mama's in dallas. Pls holla before boredom finishes me....m staying at garland. Urgent! So we can also run minds on hospital bills and all.

Hello,please which hospital do you intend using in Dallas?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by customised87: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
iphiechuks:
Good day folks, got our family visas renewed via drop box. Myself n hubby. Our first visa was solely for birthing. Had my son May 1, 2015 in Medical Centre of Plano Dallas. Visa expired 23rd Feb 2017. Applied March 1, got an email to pick up 10th March. Will be picking up on Monday. Applied and renewed in Abuja. I bless God and thank this beautiful e-family.

Hello, please whats the medical bill like at that hospital?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ozycy: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Welcome back Chanbaby
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by titileps: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good Day

Just in case you get anything please share with me. I am interested in Philadelphia. How much is birthing in St.Mary's and St. PETERS? Please assist. Thank you

chika77:
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader and i have been following this trend from PART 1. I kinda need help about a particular post of a sister that gave birth in Philadelphia, PA and stayed in NEW JERSEY. I searched for the post from the beginning to the end but i couldn't find it.
Mamas and Papas in the house, i need information about that particular post or anyone that have DOCTOR & HOSPITAL DETAILS around Philadelphia, PA That is closer to NEW JERSEY..

The challenges am facing is, my host is in NJ and very close to Philadelphia, PA so, i can't use ST. MARY'S or ST PETERS because the two hospitals are so far away from the city am going to be staying.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE I NEED HELP.

THANK YOU.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chanbaby: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2017
idonhear:
@ Chanbaby
on the fee for first visit, was it paid at the doctor's office. I thought the doctor's fee is all inclusive (scan, visits, tests, etc)

The doctors fee is all inclusive and it now $2000 more $1700. The first visit I mean here is my baby's first paedaritic visit after birth.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mimimum: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Shebi you said you aren't pregnant the other time, you don dey plan in advance? grin
dtush:

My in-law, congrats. Abeg how did the total bill amount to 7000. i remember we paid 1800 for doc, 2300 for hospital, 800 for epidural, i paid extra 500 for my false alarm stay in hospital, 500 for NICU and about 500 for pediatric visits a and tests. 80 dollars fro brown n associates, making it all about 6480. my visa will expire soon and i dont want to be saying anythg from other pple dat we used the same hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.