Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (980035 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cutieb(f): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Any Mid-July moms in the house using Doctores parati? I planned on using HNWH and Dr. Xydas but i might have to port to El paso to use es para ti due to accommodation wahala. my host isn't available for the period of my stay so no choice and other place i have family na newyork, michigan and Philly. and the bills na die. or is there any other cheap hosp option for recommendation? I heard MIHS is pretty cheap..how true? anyone with stories from MIHS
if any mom is in my shoes biko lets hook up o so we can book and accommodation and also shop together. I feel am gonna be bored and lonely when i get there. i intend traveling early June. haven't booked my ticket yet though.. i heard Insuite is cheap $170 per week....
Biko help a sister out o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2017
good morning papas and mamas please i need y'all urgent attention.

I'm at gtbank now trying to pay for my visa fee and I wrote child birth as purpose (b2) and they are confuse here that I should go and confirm that theirs no B2 in thier list.

so please should I pay for b1b2 and specify when filling the form OR is there a way I can pay for only B2.

please I need your reply as I'm I the bank cox I don't have who to call and confirm this. thank you and God bless yall

@nef @ladyG @firsttimemum @TKM and @EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by titileps: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Yes. It's B1/By Visa you are to pay for

Mandex11:

I'm at gtbank now trying to pay for my visa fee and I wrote child birth as purpose (b2) and they are confuse here that I should go and confirm that theirs no B2 in thier list.

so please should I pay for b1b2 and specify when filling the form OR is there a way I can pay for only B2.

please I need your reply as I'm I the bank cox I don't have who to call and confirm this. thank you and God bless yall

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cutieb(f): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Pay for B1/B2 the option of B2 is for your form filling only.

Mandex11:

@nef @ladyG @firsttimemum @TKM and @EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2017
thanks to everyone that replied my post twas really fast/swift.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by koko83: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2017
hello pls can you send dr Ezekiel email to me. tejumolaogunkoya@yahoo.com
Sophiamax16:
Congratulations . This is really helpful as I am using Dr. E. Pls is it oakbend paediatrician u used?if not Pls can I get d contact. Thank u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
How are you all doing today. God bless all of your wakas

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by pointednose: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good day everyone

Please who have an idea of the minimum number of weeks before due date that the cook county hospital in Chicago take in their patients.

I intend going in by the 36th week but heard they had in patients 6 weeks before due date. Please help with this info.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
amen dear God bless yours too.
please can I PM you
chibertha:
How are you all doing today. God bless all of your wakas
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yes you can
Mandex11:
amen dear God bless yours too.
please can I PM you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by reniduke(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
You can use any type of hospital in America, but wherever you use, do not take government money to pay for your bills whether through insurance or any other scope or means.
chichi93:
Good day house, please I will like to ask if it is wrong to use a government or public hospital in the US. Some one told me that your visa will not be renewed or you will be banned. Please is this true if you wld be paying all the normal self pay fees and no Medicaid or assistance? Also please has anybody in the house successfully renewed a visa or experienced issues renewing a visa after using a public hospital?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by haduwa(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
titileps:
Good day. We are waiting

The poster has been approved, going through the payment process, then the banner will be up.

Thank you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by bmanbaba: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good evening.
Please Out of curiosity,When a baby's American Passport expires, can it b renewed here at the American Embassy (Lagos or Abuja) or must one travel to USA before it can be done?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by babyspice: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
The US embassy in Lagos/Abuja should suffice. Birth certificate , old passport and fee are required. Check the website for more details.

bmanbaba:
Good evening.
Please Out of curiosity,When a baby's American Passport expires, can it b renewed here at the American Embassy (Lagos or Abuja) or must one travel to USA before it can be done?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by reniduke(f): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Is it the advert for rooms in missouri texas? Cos its showing already. Is missouri mear HNMC?
haduwa:

The poster has been approved, going through the payment process, then the banner will be up.

Thank you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by bmanbaba: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2017
babyspice:
The US embassy in Lagos/Abuja should suffice. Birth certificate , old passport and fee are required. Check the website for more details.

thanks . appreciate
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mum2ShaEly: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello Mamas,
Has anyone used Holy cross in Maryland...I'm looking for a more accurate estimate. The hospital is not helpful at all, they quote ridiculous amount.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bashfab: 5:18am On Apr 06, 2017
[q1uote author=pointednose post=55284577]Good day everyone

Please who have an idea of the minimum number of weeks before due date that the cook county hospital in Chicago take in their patients.

I intend going in by the 36th week but heard they had in patients 6 weeks before due date. Please help with this info.

Thank you
I came in at 35 weeks and was able to register.

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ajoke17: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Hi Pointednose,

Can you please send your email address. I'm also cook county bound and due the same time as you are. Thank you

pointednose:
Good day everyone

Thank you

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oppaxy: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=blue355 post=55322160][/quote]

Thanks blue355
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by pointednose: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
@Bashfab thanks for your response. I have sent you a mail through Nairaland and also your personal mail. Please kindly check.

@Ajoke17 I have sent you a mail through Nairaland. Pls check so we can exchange contact details. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ttobah: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dear preshus17
Try prince George hospital
preshus17l:
Good evening house

Pls has anyone used a hospital in Maryland or Washington I need a hospital or Doctors correspondent am travelling in two weeks and haven't made this arrangement yet

So I can have a smooth pass at the POE

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by haduwa(f): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
reniduke:
Is it the advert for rooms in missouri texas? Cos its showing already. Is missouri mear HNMC?

No, HNWMC is in the northern part of Houston, our accommodation will be around the northern surburbs. Hopefully the ad comes up tomorrow. Then I can give more infos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shawlar(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
babyspice:

@bmanbaba
You will have to book an appointment before going to the embassy..

Here is their site https://ng.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shawlar(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
deenairaland:

Congrats Chanbaby and welcome back! Please how can I contact Dr.Xydas? I would really appreciate that information. To also clarify, did you say the doctors bill is now $2000?as opposed to $1700 that you paid. I thought I read something like that. Thank you for your response

Have you tried google...?? I'm pretty sure his contact details would come up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.