Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (975892 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Akuko! Too much Breakfast club and Real housewives is worrying this one.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Shawbabe:

Please tell me you are not slow too. I had so much hope in you....oh Heavens! Noooooooo sad tongue

I really won't be dragged down this path with you, it's too early and some of have productive use of our time.

I've told you my observation and I expect you to accept it gracefully with maturity. You cannot keep picking fights with everyone and definitely not with me.

21 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2017
nefertitiram:

I really won't be dragged down this path with you, it's too early and some of have productive use of our time.

I've told you my observation and I expect you to accept it gracefully with maturity. You cannot keep picking fights with everyone and definitely not with me.

No mummy! I choose to be childish and immature! cry

In your mind you just dropped an order. You want to be productive with your time, you also refuse to be dragged into my immaturity, yet you typed a whole page of observation that no one asked you for or paid you for. Lol abeg come up with another lie.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Werey Alaso cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by customised87: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2017
MissG:

Hello Guc123456,

Welcome to the forum.

My response to your question was deleted, send me your email address so I can forward the cost to you.

Madam, pls i ll send a pm too. I am also Dallas bound. #JulyMama#
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MamaOO: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Werey Alaso cheesy cheesy cheesy
Issa mental case grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2017
MamaOO:

Issa mental case grin grin
SMH. Some husbands do have 'em...... That's assuming there's an unfortunate man behind 'it' grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ojceskills(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Ok guys lets get back to the purpose of the thread.... So i was trying to book a flight to Houston for July ending through Airfrance and i realized something..When i tried initially without realizing my country was US on the browser the price was 4000 dollars cheaper than when i changed country to Nigeria.Both for same route and i am really surprised.Has anyone else noticed this?? Please see my attachment for a clearer view

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2017
ojceskills:
Ok guys lets get back to the purpose of the thread.... So i was trying to book a flight to Houston for July ending through Airfrance and i realized something..When i tried initially without realizing my country was US on the browser the price was 4000 dollars cheaper than when i changed country to Nigeria.Both for same route and i am really surprised.Has anyone else noticed this?? Please see my attachment for a clearer view

Lol it's always been like that. When you're buying from places like say the U.S or Canada (those are the places I know), tickets are waaay cheaper than buying from Naija. I dunno why it's been this way for like forever. i think the price is more becoz of all of naija wahala lol. I'm kidding. I think it has to do with FX and all that technical ish
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ojceskills(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks.So if someone from the US helps purchase your ticket..Will it be honored for your trip here in Nigeria..Just wondering??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2017
ojceskills:

US booking, you pay in USD, naija you pay @ 306 interbank rate.... Do the +- , they also have difficulty repatriating their funds.... It's sad but that's naija.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ojceskills(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks.So if someone from the US helps purchase your ticket..Will it be honored for your trip here in Nigeria..Just wondering??

Shawbabe:

Lol it's always been like that. When you're buying from places like say the U.S or Canada (those are the places I know), tickets are waaay cheaper than buying from Naija. I dunno why it's been this way for like forever. i think the price is more becoz of all of naija wahala lol. I'm kidding. I think it has to do with FX and all that technical ish
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2017
ojceskills:

I believe it depends on the airline. Some airline won't even accept the sale, as the originating city is in Nigeria but trying to make payment outside Nigeria. They know you are trying to save money sorta. But I say try though. Can't remember if Airfrance is one of those airlines. Been long I flew them. but I know MOST major airlines won't let you do this.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2017
This should be an eye opener to people looking for Internet strangers to share accommodation with (especially the person looking to share her chase suites room), you might just be opening your life up to a Looney. Not everyone on the internet is mentally, psychologically and emotionally normal.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2017
sugah:
This should be an eye opener to people looking for Internet strangers to share accommodation with (especially the person looking to share her chase suits room), you might just be opening your life up to a Looney. Not everyone on the internet is mentally, psychologically and emotionally normal.

If you actually check my posts from the beginning of time, I have always been one to preach against that nonsense parole of sharing with random internet stranger! I have also preached against disclosing flight details down to day of travel. Yup! I know I'm psycho, and we're plenty out here....tryna save yalls asses coz I have so much love for yall! kiss

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Shawbabe:

If you actually check my posts from the beginning of time, I have always been one to preach against that nonsense parole of sharing with random internet stranger! I have also preached against disclosing flight details down to day of travel. Yup! I know I'm psycho, and we're plenty out here....tryna save yalls asses coz I have so much love for yall! kiss
True! ( And before you come guns blazing, I mean the preachings..... grin grin grin)

..And you've done a fine job of showing how psychotic a potential roomie can be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2017
sugah:

True! ( And before you come guns blazing, I mean the preachings..... grin grin grin)

..And you've done a fine job of showing how psychotic a potential roomie can be.

I have been screaming against people sharing accommodation with random people sinceeee....yet everyday you see a post from a Tx bound mum asking for roomie. What better way to drum in the dangers of their requests than to show them like this? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.