Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (975915 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Oakbend16: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=PrinceAdeAde post=55728943]

yes it does and thanks[/quot

Hello Princeadeade

This is bj2012golf, how are you? need info on VOS please

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Colouredgirl: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
[Your bp go don high for this nairaland matter ooo..you take this forum personal... cheesy

I have been screaming against people sharing accommodation with random people sinceeee....yet everyday you see a post from a Tx bound mum asking for roomie. What better way to drum in the dangers of their requests than to show them like this? wink

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
thanks guys for your support and all. was really hoping to bring back the good news but I was denied the man just gave me the blue paper without any reason. ok here it goes

vo:good morning
me: same

vo:where are you going to?
me: texas

vo:to do what
me: to have my baby

vo:what do you do
me:I'm a home maker

vo:what does your hubby do
me:he owns his own company that deals on ---

vo:are you married
me:yes

vo:have you traveld b4
me:no

vo:what's your budget
me: a little bit above 13dols

that's it oga just gave me the blue paper without saying anything and he didn't even ask to see my budget sheet and I didn't want to bring it out not to look desperate. twas in lagos

I'm just 24 weeks gone and I plan to leave on the 27 June please help me touch light this matter.

I'M SO SORRY FOR DISTURBING
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Colouredgirl: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
The same line of question i was asked except for the budget thingy..i think you should apply with your hubby..be more explanatory in your response..the monosyllabic answers are not convincing enough thanks guys for your support and all. was really hoping to bring back the good news but I was denied the man just gave me the blue paper without any reason. ok here it goes

vo:good morning
me: same

vo:where are you going to?
me: texas

vo:to do what
me: to have my baby

vo:what do you do
me:I'm a home maker

vo:what does your hubby do
me:he owns his own company that deals on ---

vo:are you married
me:yes

vo:have you traveld b4
me:no

vo:what's your budget
me: a little bit above 13dols

that's it oga just gave me the blue paper without saying anything and he didn't even ask to see my budget sheet and I didn't want to bring it out not to look desperate. twas in lagos

I'm just 24 weeks gone and I plan to leave on the 27 June please help me touch light this matter.

I'M SO SORRY FOR DISTURBING [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2017
thanks
Colouredgirl:
The same line of question i was asked except for the budget thingy..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Delta don't do awoof ticket again ni? angryI miss the days of 90k Houston ticket cry cry

Please does anyone have experience with EgyptAir? What's their inflight entertainment like? They seem to be the cheapest right now - under 1m for 3 passagers. Please anyone who used them recently should help with a review abeg.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 9jabiggurl: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Delta don't do awoof ticket again ni? angryI miss the days of 90k Houston ticket cry cry

Please does anyone have experience with EgyptAir? What's their inflight entertainment like? They seem to be the cheapest right now - under 1m for 3 passagers. Please anyone who used them recently should help with a review abeg.

Well I have not but have you tried Qatar? for 3 passengers roughly 1.2m...i feel their services might just be better. promo on Qatar ends on 24th Apr and ticket can be used up until Dec 15th or so...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ddoy2003: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2017
jesufifunmi:

They are very good but in flight entertainment forget it from Nigeria leg to Cairo, the plane is usually small be there hostess her top notch. But from Cairo to any destination else is usually a bigger plan and there food is so good.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2017
9jabiggurl:

Well I have not but have you tried Qatar? for 3 passengers roughly 1.2m...i feel their services might just be better. promo on Qatar ends on 24th Apr and ticket can be used up until Dec 15th or so...

It's 20th of June....

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Miracletwinee: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2017
I tried booking from Lagos to Gatwick for 2 adults and 2 children and I got a fare of 867K but Gatwick to Lagos is 489K for the same flight and same day I was just wondering why? Is it possible to book the Lagos leg is used first and then change the return date for the London leg has anyone done this before?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2017
9jabiggurl:

My sister, i saw it o. But na the extra 300k dey do me some how for body grin

Will definitely reconsider my options. Thanks kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Ddoy2003:
They are very good but in flight entertainment forget it from Nigeria leg to Cairo, the plane is usually small be there hostess her top notch. But from Cairo to any destination else is usually a bigger plan and there food is so good.
Hmmmmm Ok na. Let me weigh my options.

Do they provide bassinet for infants?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 9jabiggurl: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
I feel you jare...me sef dey consider my holiday plan before but mehn life is too short jare!!! make the best use of it.....

jesufifunmi:
My sister, i saw it o. But na the extra 300k dey do me some how for body grin

Will definitely reconsider my options. Thanks kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by PrinceAdeAde: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=Oakbend16 post=55736000][/quote]

Am doing great.Longest time. e be like so our missionarny journey start at the same time.
The VOA savior is desoul o. He assist with the authoraization letter from Abuja Immgration headquaters so all you do is pay the fee when you arive.You may want to reach out to him
We can chat further on BBM
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shawlar(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
PrinceAdeAde:

Hello Shawlar,
my wife plans to use Dr F again and would like to know if the hospital has agreed and possibly provided the $250 refund . Dr F mentioned to me that hey would honor the old rate from his patients so I would like to know how that is going
Also what sort of discounts did you get as a returning patient as my wife is one also. Would like some insights abeg
I tried PM but am not sure it went through to you.

I got your 1st PM and I replied, but didnt get your follow up question.
Like others have told you, Yes the hospital agreed and has provided the $250 refund...
I think the discount Dr. F gave my DW was based on the rapport she has with him,
they had exchanged mails a couple of times during the course of the over 1year that we last used his services
So when it was time to use him again, she asked him for a discount as per paddy-paddy and He kindly obliged
I dont think its for all his returning clients.
Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Hmmmmm Ok na. Let me weigh my options.

Do they provide bassinet for infants?

Let me just tell you...not that you need to hear from a mentally disturbed person like me. But hey!
You are better off going with Qatar. I flew Egypt air as a student back in the days to Abuja...klm had plane issues when we got to Amsterdam, so they dumped us on Egypt air to Cairo then to naija. And my dear, even as a single babe then, the flight was very uncomfortable. No IFEs, not even a magazine to read. I can't remember the food quality but I won't advice anyone...not even you who determined my wereyness grin to fly with their family. Especially kids, they would be bored outta their mind. Not to mention the change over in Cairo. Very stressful. You're better off with Qatar.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Oakbend16: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=PrinceAdeAde post=55741187]

Lol! We closed shop last year o, the enquiry was for a colleague who is in Atlanta. She just chatted me a few minutes ago that she was able to get Nigerian passport at $165 same day! Can you imagine, Eddy helped her out.

I sent you messages on BB but they all bounced back.

Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by PrinceAdeAde: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
shawlar:

I got your 1st PM and I replied, but didnt get your follow up question.
Like others have told you, Yes the hospital agreed and has provided the $250 refund...
I think the discount Dr. F gave my DW was based on the rapport she has with him,
they had exchanged mails a couple of times during the course of the over 1year that we last used his services
So when it was time to use him again, she asked him for a discount as per paddy-paddy and He kindly obliged
I dont think its for all his returning clients.
Cheers

Thanks a lot. Got your response also on mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.