Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (977037 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oluwafunkenny: 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
Ain't you going to change? 3 years and still counting. Congrats.

Shawbabe:
Not like I care for yall suckers grin

But ma yellow baby landed almost a month now. Had a wonderful labour and delivery with the hubby by my side cheering me on. Got all ma baby's US documents, took a week and a half for all that. Now na to go face Nigerian embassy in the A. I hear na only 64 pages dey available undecided

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
Only if you could give in the same energy to your own business .... I see talent... @ whoever is deleting my post
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
Justwise are you the one deleting my posts ?

Sick this morning ? Ban if you wish

Only if you could give in the same energy to your own business .... I see talent... @ whoever is deleting my post

..lol you deactivated your account? That did not last too long
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
nefertitiram:
Justwise?

What happened to the promise of lifetime ban?

He/she deactivated .. grin probably an old member
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 4:19pm On May 28, 2017
modath:

Why would they "want"? Is there any reason to replicate a birth certificate? One BC is enough,looking for another/more is mere exercise in futility..... some actions we take "just because" may come back to haunt the innocent child in the future... IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE IN LAW....

BANKS PLENTY DEY TROWEY,If one is doing strong head, carry ya kaya and on to the next, when nor be by force to join a particular one?!!!

@ miracletwinee ... wehdonema , ya head is dey dia... Better safe than sorry... cool
loud it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 4:37pm On May 28, 2017
justwise:

Sweet!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by feddy27: 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
Firsttymum
Nefertitiram
Nita2013

I see you
grin

How body?

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
justwise:

Sweet!!!!

We should throw a party!

Thumbs up to JW! You are the real MVP! Deleting all her comments as e de hot was just epic!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2017
nefertitiram:

Sweet!!!!

We should throw a party!

Thumbs up to JW! You are the real MVP! Deleting all her comments as e de hot was just epic!

Some people who came here to do in-thread-ad knew very well that it will be deleted but they are hoping that before i do they might have gotten one or two customers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Some people who came here to do in-thread-ad knew very well that it will be deleted but they are hoping that before i do they might have gotten one or two customers

I didn't get to read..... angry angry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
feddy27:
Firsttymum
Nefertitiram
Nita2013

I see you
grin

How body?

I de find you with torchlight o! Hafa na?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by feddy27: 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
nefertitiram:

I de find you with torchlight o! Hafa na?

I dey o.. .. I go soon show for the oza room smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Gloriagee(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
Can you shed some light as to why my posts were deleted by your MVP prior to throwing your party? No adverts of any sort. I only requested for desoul contact and for him / her to follow back

nefertitiram:

Sweet!!!!

We should throw a party!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Gloriagee(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
Skeptical bout ur claims since every post requesting info as to why my posts were cancelled have been deleted by u

justwise:
[/b]

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2017
Gloriagee:
Skeptical bout ur claims since every post requesting info as to why my posts were cancelled have been deleted by u

justwise:
@Gloriagee

Click on desoul's profile and send her a PM if you want her contact

This thread is not a branch office of VOA contact agents

Please stop derailing this thread
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Kbek: 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
Hello everyone, just came across something stuff while ready the thread and preparing for my interview on Monday. My questions: how I get a budget sheet? and is the doctor's latter different from a hospital correspondence latter?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olu101: 11:53pm On May 28, 2017
Hello house,

I trust everyone is doing great. Please i need an advice, i once applied at the US embassy(visitors) with my wife 2 years ago and we were denied (an AGENT helped us with the application). It was a mistake using an agent in the first place, my bad. Not a good experience...

Now my wife wants to go give birth and we do not have the logins to the accounts the agents uses, and he is no where to be find. My question is, can i create a new account? hope this wont be a problem because i read it on their site that if you have an account with them that there is no need t create another..

House please i need your advice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MiddyO(f): 11:54pm On May 28, 2017
QUEENBIZ:

I responded to your pm ma'am but no message from you

Apologies. Apparently my mails are not delivering.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MiddyO(f): 11:57pm On May 28, 2017
Terese69:

I replied you almost immediately after I received your PM 3 days ago but you didn't respond.

I didn't see it o. Lemme go and check again. I think my mail is having issues.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Gloriagee(f): 1:06am On May 29, 2017
You can try creating a new account with a new email address. If unsuccessful, it would give you a message that ur profile exists, otherwise ure good to go. lf u get a message that ur profile already exists or matches an existing profile, then you can try calling the numbers on their site and explaining your issue.

olu101:
Hello house,

I trust everyone is doing great. Please i need an advice, i once applied at the US embassy(visitors) with my wife 2 years ago and we were denied (an AGENT helped us with the application). It was a mistake using an agent in the first place, my bad. Not a good experience...

Now my wife wants to go give birth and we do not have the logins to the accounts the agents uses, and he is no where to be find. My question is, can i create a new account? hope this wont be a problem because i read it on their site that if you have an account with them that there is no need t create another..

House please i need your advice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Momo13: 3:13am On May 29, 2017
sugah:

Thanks dear.

No I did not research about the US requirements, i tried hiring a nanny in the US some months ago but that hourly rate no just gel at all.....does it mean people that travel with their nanny's have to comply with US work policies?

@:sugar, that domestic worker route is rather difficult now if you ask me. My sister who lives in the US (diplomat) tried this route for a potential nanny for her kids it was back and forth for a long time..embassy kept denying. This also happened to a friend.. pls don't buy the tickets you need loads of research and first hand info on how to circumvent their "reluctance" to issue visas to domestic workers.
Check your agreement; the wages, hours, etc. If you will reapply school the nanny properly even if she will be using an interpreter.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 5:32am On May 29, 2017
customised87:

You even brought on the fight mode to announce the birth of the innocent baby. Lol! Congrats anyways and may the yellow baby only inherit your sweet side. Amen
Lmao! I know how to pull yall's legs na. Una too like Shawbabe matter.

Thanks, and all my sides are sweet grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 5:33am On May 29, 2017
oluwafunkenny:
Ain't you going to change? 3 years and still counting. Congrats.

Nope! Except you're paying.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 5:37am On May 29, 2017
Freshface:
Good evening all.

During the long ban, I went through Chicago POE and point of EXIT, I saw, I conquered and yes my baby NUMBER FIVE(5) is back home, hale and hearty. Second US missionary journey completed! Godwin!

Just here to say a special thank you to Nefertitiram! You are an angel babes. God bless u more and more.

I can only help with accommodation info in Chicago because that was the greatest challenge, so pm me if u need help. Cheers.

Let me look for trouble small...it's been long tongue

Hope you have hung your boots oh, and found another hobby grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by FADEO: 6:47am On May 29, 2017
JAZES:

Can someone help me with a Dr's email contact @Oakbend.
Thanks

Which Doctor? God to oakbend website, all the detail you want and require is on the website.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 8:01am On May 29, 2017
Thanks momo13.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olu101: 9:55am On May 29, 2017
Gloriagee:
You can try creating a new account with a new email address. If unsuccessful, it would give you a message that ur profile exists, otherwise ure good to go. lf u get a message that ur profile already exists or matches an existing profile, then you can try calling the numbers on their site and explaining your issue.

Thank you for your message, God bless you. I actually thought creating a new account will be an offence but it's clearer now. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 10:15am On May 29, 2017
Kbek:
Hello everyone, just came across something stuff while ready the thread and preparing for my interview on Monday. My questions: how I get a budget sheet? and is the doctor's latter different from a hospital correspondence latter?

Type budget sheet on the search space above and limit it to travel section and it will give you some samples.
In some instances the Doctor's correspondence can also serve as Hospital correspondence,that is if it has the hospital breakdown,but if it doesn't ,that means you have to get a letter from the hospital also.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 10:19am On May 29, 2017
Shawbabe:

Let me look for trouble small...it's been long tongue

Hope you have hung your boots oh, and found another hobby grin

You this Shawbabe, Your mouth ehnnnnn!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by happymumtobe: 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
Mums already in the us..please how much do banks charge for pos transaction with visa or master card and is access bank limit still 200dols monthly or what's the best account to open that offers good transaction limit and charge.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 1:09pm On May 29, 2017
Gloriagee:
Can you shed some light as to why my posts were deleted by your MVP prior to throwing your party? No adverts of any sort. I only requested for desoul contact and for him / her to follow back

izzamistake

It wasnt your posts I was referring to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.