Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (976553 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by urblackpearl: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello guys!

Please any idea what time Port health guys close?

This is because my flight is a late night flight and I hear the airline may still insist on port health medical cert.

Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sanddieo: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
If the soft copy of your passport doesn't meet the passport requirements it wont upload. I had them email me a soft copy rather than using a scanned copy and it worked. maybe you should try that
OnJosh1:

Hello anonymous Mum and everyone, I'm a first time US Mum to be, I completed my Visa application already and my passport pic that was uploaded (At this point I might as well say tried to upload) did not show up on the confirmation page however my Hubby's own did. My friend's sister that helped my husband and I with our application said I could go ahead for the interview with the hard copy passport. Going by your post now. Please will this be a problem?

P.S: I just registered on Nairaland (I'm not sure how to quote well, I hope I get it first time) but have gone through the thread in the past two/three weeks as a Guest and learnt a lot of things. Thanks to everyone sharing. I pray to share my own experiences (VO, PoE, Delivery, Documentation, etc) by GOD'S Grace.

I'll do my best not to ask questions that have already been addressed. But please forgive my ignorance if I come across as JJC in my questions that will surely come ����‍♀️��‍♀️. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Obypela:

OK, thanks
obypela@yahoo.com
Mail sent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bubbles123: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ayokunle07:
Hello house.

I'm grateful for the gift of this forum. I have consulted nairaland at almost every point of my adult life since 2007 - from the time I came fresh out of school, then NYSC, job, relationship, visa interview, and now birthing in the US. In the course of this journey, I have made interesting friends from here, and received countless invaluable contributions from guys here.

So here is the full account of the missionary journey of my DW.

She flew Qatar Airways at 34w4d to Atlanta in July. The journey was long. The layover was about 9 hours and Qatar pulled an unfortunately ugly card. We had arranged their complimentary hotel from Lagos (they call it STPC) and on the morning of the flight, we got the printed voucher. She got to Qatar and she was told her the airport hotel was full. They gave her a city hotel but Qatar Immigrations would not allow her in. It was later I learnt that Qatar immigrations won't allow entry to people flying for medical purposes/pregnancy.

Fast forward to Atlanta airport, no fireworks. The CBP asked her what she was there for and she told them to have her baby. Dazol! The man then told her to always carry her receipts. Not one document asked or presented.

Hospital: Emory Midtown (Dr Tates)

I'll skip the details that most of us know but I believe some other info here may help mamas contemplating Atlanta and Emory.

We paid for CS and epidural, about $6,525 and Dr Tate's $1,500. On the first appointment, he recommended a test that cost about $100 or so at another location due to the peculiarity of her pregnancy. Dr Tate said she'd need to be induced. She was induced at Emory on Saturday afternoon. All this time I was afraid of the bills that would be slammed at us as we seem to have clearly gone out of the provisions of the package by the induction - but DW's health was paramount to me. But, God, being so good, she pushed without epidural on Sunday afternoon and was discharged on Wednesday. That's about 4 days in the hospital.

Then the big bills came. About 3 weeks later, the adjusted zero balance statement came in. To cut it short, our prepaid money covered for the induction and the 4 days stay in the hospital (that was amazing). Since it was VD, we got a refund of the exact difference. Epidural refund was to come a month after the delivery. Because we paid with a USD card (GTB), refund was easy and straight. We didn't open any account in America. Emory's in-house paed, Child Healthcare of Atlanta, CHOA charged five hundred plus for 'professional' fees the first time with a discount of 40% if payment is made 30 days after receipt of the bill. About a month and half later, the same CHOA sent another bill of 283 for the '2nd physician'. DW argued and shouted and told them she cannot pay after already getting a zero balance from the same CHOA. They offered the 40% discount but DW asked for a 70% discount! They accepted and we paid. We also engaged an external paed after delivery, Kidcare,..cost $140 on first visit, and $90 for the second visit.

SSN came in by mail about a week after delivery. DW waited for me to arrive before we picked up the BC and the other documentation (that was about 1 month after delivery). We got the Nigerian passport after 3 visits to the Consulate at Roswell. $77 fee, $30 for the business centre that we paid through, and $65 for money order to expedite it. If you are in Atlanta, you can PM me to give you tips because expediting is not really an option for all. You must have proof that you are travelling in a few days time. Got the passport one week after. US passport was expedited ($165 I think, not sure now) and collected same day, in fact in 3 hours sef. Infant ticket was bought over the phone at $150 or so.

Special thanks to God and all the contributors on this forum especially cfcchick, Eilenora, reniduke. I am available to assist expectant Emory mamas. God bless you all.

Ayo pls something has been bothering me about payment of bills, pls help clarify, is there a difference between discount and financial assistance? Some hospitals will say they are giving "financial assistance " to self pay individuals. I'm really scared it may be a baptized form of Medicaid. Pls help

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bubbles123: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
sanddieo:
If the soft copy of your passport doesn't meet the passport requirements it wont upload. I had them email me a soft copy rather than using a scanned copy and it worked. maybe you should try that

pls something has been bothering me about payment of bills, pls help clarify, is there a difference between discount and financial assistance? Some hospitals will say they are giving "financial assistance " to self pay individuals. I'm really scared it may be a baptized form of Medicaid. Pls help
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by anonymousmum: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
urblackpearl:
Hello guys!

Please any idea what time Port health guys close?

This is because my flight is a late night flight and I hear the airline may still insist on port health medical cert.

Thanks!

they work round the clock.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by urblackpearl: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
anonymousmum:

they work round the clock.

tnx!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by SleekFullah(f): 2:47am On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=Goldie10 post=61068173]

Thanks Sleekfullah, I did and tha
Wow! I am surprised... I paid 1500 and with my card and over the phone... I'm in richmond.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2017
didismyname:
Morning All, What is the experience like for those who travelled to us using Virgin atlantic. Thank you

Virgin Atlantic is an okay airline. I've used them years back and I'm about to use them again to Atlanta.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by kekeakinwale: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Goodafternoon, please am a first time mum, and i got my visa early this year, before i got married or pregant. Please i need help on the following issues.
1. My passort bears my name not my husband's name and i intended to go and give birth in th usa, pls i hope that wont affect the child's name.
2. I noticed every mum gave birth in Texas. But my sis is in new Jersey and i would like to stay with her, pls the mothers in the house recommend a hospital in new york that thier price is between 6000 to 6500.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by kekeakinwale: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=ashabby post=60123893]Hello everyone,
@ashabby. Please can you help me with the hospital you are using in new york. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by kekeakinwale: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
@ashabby pls what hospital are you using in newyork. Am a first time mum too, pls i need an urgent reply from you. Thank you
ashabby:
Hi everyone,

So I arrived New York on a B1/B2 Visa on Virgin Atlantic airways on Monday about 11 pm

POE was extremely good
Wasn't sent to agric though I declared food.

First missionary journey, first time in the US.

Thank God
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Hamdat55: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
PLEASE WHATS THE IMPLICATION OF THIS?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ebiv: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok... time to share my Poe experience... 3rd missionary journey. Left Nigeria on the 15th sept with two toddlers and hubby with emirates. Emirates asked for fit to fly from dr and the one on their website. The flight was good just that my younger son disturbed my hubby all thru.
Anyway arrived Houston Poe there was no queue met a black cbp..
Cpb:what are you here for
Hubby: Vacation for me child birth for her
Cbp:how long are you staying
Hubby: 2 weeks and 12 weeks for them
Cbp: Did you inform the consulate of your intention
Me: Yes during my 2nd visa interview last year
Cbp: why did you have a second interview didn't you do drop box
Me: yes I did but was called for interview
Cbp: Why
Me: Cos I have my first child here but didn't say I was coming for child birth
Cpb: so u used ur visiting visa for childbirth
Me: yes
Cpb:ok... so you sorted it out at ur second interview
Me: Yes
Cpb: So your visa of f last year is what you are using for this birth? Thts one visa 2 kids?
Me: yea
Cpb: Any dr appointment yet?
Me Yes and gave him all my drs correspondence from dr f
Cpb: Have you made any payment
Me: No I usually don't make payment until I arrived ve
Cpb: Stamps us in and asked if we have food
Sent us to agric
Interview number 2
Got to agric one over Sabi officer collected my passport and started round two: went to his computer and started asking plenty questions: checked his computer oooo
Cbp: This is your 3rd birth in the Us
Cbp: did you pay ur bills
He kept checking computer ooo
Cbp: did you open any account her in 2014
Me: yes with Boa
He continued checking for his ancestors on the computer
Cbp: Do you have any outstanding bill?
Me: yes I do from my 2nd child's birth
The hospital sent me a bill of 13650 for treating jaundice for 3 days. I asked for a price breakdown and they gave me a discount of 6500: when I insisted on a price breakdown they further gave me another bill of 4400 so I started a payment plan of 200$ monthly
Cpb: do you have a copy of all these bills?
Gave him the 3 bills of 13500,6500 and 4400
Cpb: so it you and the hospital one year to negotiate this bill
Me: yes I just started the payment plan 3 months ago .
He kept looking at his computer oooo
Cbp: ok make sure you pay all your bills and keep your receipts. Scanned our bags and checked all the egusi, Maggie etc then said ook you seem experienced after 2 kids so you didn't bring any contraband. I just faked a smile cos this guy no understand say I don tire from emirates journey and all their investigations. I have been speaking in tongues since I got down from the plane and I just went to heaven to ask God for favor especially when he started asking about my unpaid bill... so I was tired physically and mentally. They sha let us pass o. Hubby was in shock till we got to the house we. Me sef I shock o but thank God. Av gone for my appointment with Dr F and waitin for baby to come. Thts my testimony.
Pls I don't know how to do PM
If you notice I took me over 3 weeks to type this epistle cos I am pregnant with two toddlers to run after all alone... so pls no plenty questions. Thanks and may God grant us all favor and safe delivery. Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by borryworld: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please, buy your ticket directly from the airlines or trusted ticket agent not "come and travel agents o".
Don't fall for tickets are cheaper in the US. You may be caught in between a credit scam. I have seen two cases in one month.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
ebiv:
Ok... time to share my Poe experience... 3rd missionary journey. Left Nigeria on the 15th sept with two toddlers and hubby with emirates. Emirates asked for fit to fly from dr and the one on their website. The flight was good just that my younger son disturbed my hubby all thru.
Anyway arrived Houston Poe there was no queue met a black cbp..
Hubby: Vacation for me child birth for her
Cbp:how long are you staying
Hubby: 2 weeks and 12 weeks for them
Cbp: Did you inform the consulate of your intention
Me: Yes during my 2nd visa interview last year
Cbp: why did you have a second interview didn't you do drop box
Me: yes I did but was called for interview
Cbp: Why
Me: Cos I have my first child here but didn't say I was coming for child birth
Cpb: so u used ur visiting visa for childbirth
Cpb:ok... so you sorted it out at ur second interview
Me: Yes
Cpb: So your visa of f last year is what you are using for this birth? Thts one visa 2 kids?
Me: yea
Cpb: Any dr appointment yet?
Me Yes and gave him all my drs correspondence from dr f
Cpb: Have you made any payment
Me: No I usually don't make payment until I arrived ve
Cpb: Stamps us in and asked if we have food
Sent us to agric
Interview number 2
Got to agric one over Sabi officer collected my passport and started round two: went to his computer and started asking plenty questions: checked his computer oooo
The hospital sent me a bill of 13650 for treating jaundice for 3 days. I asked for a price breakdown and they gave me a discount of 6500: when I insisted on a price breakdown they further gave me another bill of 4400 so I started a payment plan of 200$ monthly
Cbp: ok make sure you pay all your bills and keep your receipts. Scanned our bags and checked all the egusi, Maggie etc then said ook you seem experienced after 2 kids so you didn't bring any contraband. I just faked a smile cos this guy no understand say I don tire from emirates journey and all their investigations. I have been speaking in tongues since I got down from the plane and I just went to heaven to ask God for favor especially when he started asking about my unpaid bill... so I was tired physically and mentally. They sha let us pass o. Hubby was in shock till we got to the house we. Me sef I shock o but thank God. Av gone for my appointment with Dr F and waitin for baby to come. Thts my testimony.
If you notice I took me over 3 weeks to type this epistle cos I am pregnant with two toddlers to run after all alone... so pls no plenty questions. Thanks and may God grant us all favor and safe delivery. Amen

Amen!!! Lol @ searching for his ancestors. You're so funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
kekeakinwale:
Goodafternoon, please am a first time mum, and i got my visa early this year, before i got married or pregant. Please i need help on the following issues.
1. My passort bears my name not my husband's name and i intended to go and give birth in th usa, pls i hope that wont affect the child's name.
2. I noticed every mum gave birth in Texas. But my sis is in new Jersey and i would like to stay with her, pls the mothers in the house recommend a hospital in new york that thier price is between 6000 to 6500.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance. God bless you.

While we wait for the gurus , (1) shouldn't be a problem. I think carrying your marriage cert./change of name should clear this.
(2) use the search bar up there . Narrow it down to the travel section.

Just hang in there, I'm sure the experienced moms will answer as soon as they come online.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
borryworld:
Please, buy your ticket directly from the airlines or trusted ticket agent not "come and travel agents o".
Don't fall for tickets are cheaper in the US. You may be caught in between a credit scam. I have seen two cases in one month.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
ebiv:
Ok...

Thank God for you .You are a highly favoured woman o. Was it not this same you that they called for interview after you applied for drop box renewal and was given visa after you apologized for using visiting visa for medical
Thanks for sharing this,it will encourage mum's that are on payment plan,that there is still hope.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ebiv: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babatwi:

Yes it was me ooo. They called me for interview o. I had to confess my son Nd and ask for forgiveness l. God has been faithful and gracious to me o. I sat directly in front of the person to interview me.. I was just listening to the type of questions he was asking my fellow women who had the same issues with me and we all had the same response in our minds..." I didn't know I was pregnant....... with had complications when I travelled had to stay back etc etc all the lies we tell and the guy just kept asking one question.. Was it you intention to have your baby in the us? Everyone lied ooo God just helped me to confess oooo cos me sef had plans to lie too... Favor all the way

Thank God for you .You are a highly favoured woman o. Was it not this same you that they called for interview after you applied for drop box renewal and was given visa after you apologized for using visiting visa for medical
Thanks for sharing this,it will encourage mum's that are on payment plan,that there is still hope.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bubbles123: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=kekeakinwale post=61134015][/quote]
Kele, Goodevening, pls I'm also interested in the Newyork hospital if you happen to get one. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Lanifat84: 4:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Good day all.
Not too long post alert!! grin
In the spirit of giving back
So hubby and I travelled for our first missionary journey via emirate oct3, stop over in Dubai 22hrs ,very nice experience with the break fast/lunch/ dinner tongue.
But the 15hours not a joking stufz at all, had a terrible cold couldn't sleep but thank God for journey mercy!
Fast forward to poe cheesy
We both did the scanning of passports and finger print . That's how they sent me to one side sent my hubby to the other side for baggage claim Haaa!!! Because we have diff surnames the woman disn't know we are together , hubby just left thought try wanted to check him in another place . I ran back to meet the woman she said I should go back to the line , I started panicking o cos we both be jjc lol!
Place wasn't full guess our plane was first to land this morning 9:30, so it got to my turn

Me :Vacation and child birth
Cbp: oh how many months?
Me : 34 weeks
Cbp: And how long will you be staying
Me: About 10-12 weeks * cpb cuts * about 3monhs ?
Cpd :what's the name of the hospital
Me: HNWMC
How much do you have on you
Me:$7k
cpd:your husband lives here?
Me:no we came in together today
Cpd: stamped me in till April * welcome to America* yay!!! That was all o . He dint check one document nor counted my money .
Na God o been praying since we landed can't imagine being sent back like have read here before with that long flight!!!!! undecided
So went downstairs to meet hubby who has been asking for his wife from everyone in fear grin
Collected our bags then sent to agric
Cpd: where you from ?
Hubby :Nigeria
Cpd :why are you here?
Hubby: child birth and vacation
Cpd: why US
Hubby and I: we just want better health care for our child * cpd cuts in* is that the system is bad ? No! We are both DRs so we know the system here is better
Cpd oh okay
Cpd: do you have food
Hubby : just beans and knorr cubes for my aunt
Cpd : oh you have a relative here to take care of you
Hubby: yes
Cpd: who is sponsoring the trip
Hubby&I : both of us
Cpd : stamped hubby's passort , checked mine but has been stamped already!
That's it! He dint count the money/check our luggage /no document checked .
Sorry for the long post! grin

I need some infos:

Please am considering hospitals in Dallas esp Baylor Scott and white medical center Carrollton it's not far from my location , HNWMC is like 3hours from where am staying . So Baylor Scott is my best option here
Have sent mails to them and prenatal records as resquested by the doc but am yet to get a reply .
I know @temmyO and @boluwagin used same hospital and their fee is within my budget but can't reach them via email
I need to ask them if it possible to just walk in to the hospital without appointment ?
Or anyone that has info on this please help a sister
Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ogemele(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Lanifat84:
Good day all.
In the spirit of giving back
So hubby and I travelled for our first missionary journey via emirate oct3, stop over in Dubai 22hrs ,very nice experience with the break fast/lunch/ dinner tongue.
But the 15hours not a joking stufz at all, had a terrible cold couldn't sleep but thank God for journey mercy!
Fast forward to poe cheesy
We both did the scanning of passports and finger print . That's how they sent me to one side sent my hubby to the other side for baggage claim Haaa!!! Because we have diff surnames the woman disn't know we are together , hubby just left thought try wanted to check him in another place . I ran back to meet the woman she said I should go back to the line , I started panicking o cos we both be jjc lol!
Place wasn't full guess our plane was first to land this morning 9:30, so it got to my turn

Me :Vacation and child birth
Cbp: oh how many months?
Me : 34 weeks
Cbp: And how long will you be staying
Me: About 10-12 weeks * cpb cuts * about 3monhs ?
Cpd :what's the name of the hospital
Me: HNWMC
How much do you have on you
Me:$7k
cpd:your husband lives here?
Me:no we came in together today
Cpd: stamped me in till April * welcome to America* yay!!! That was all o . He dint check one document nor counted my money .
Na God o been praying since we landed can't imagine being sent back like have read here before with that long flight!!!!! undecided
So went downstairs to meet hubby who has been asking for his wife from everyone in fear grin
Collected our bags then sent to agric
Cpd: where you from ?
Hubby :Nigeria
Cpd :why are you here?
Hubby: child birth and vacation
Cpd: why US
Hubby and I: we just want better health care for our child * cpd cuts in* is that the system is bad ? No! We are both DRs so we know the system here is better
Cpd oh okay
Cpd: do you have food
Hubby : just beans and knorr cubes for my aunt
Cpd : oh you have a relative here to take care of you
Hubby: yes
Cpd: who is sponsoring the trip
Hubby&I : both of us
Cpd : stamped hubby's passort , checked mine but has been stamped already!
That's it! He dint count the money/check our luggage /no document checked .
Sorry for the long post! grin

I need some infos:

Please am considering hospitals in Dallas esp Baylor Scott and white medical center Carrollton it's not far from my location , HNWMC is like 3hours from where am staying . So Baylor Scott is my best option here
Have sent mails to them and prenatal records as resquested by the doc but am yet to get a reply .
I know @temmyO and @boluwagin used same hospital and their fee is within my budget but can't reach them via email
I need to ask them if it possible to just walk in to the hospital without appointment ?
Thank you

Call the Dr's Office. Depends on the Dr you are using. Hosp won't attend to you without one cpd code or stuff like that. Which doctor are you using? I have one's number.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Beautyaddy: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2017
ebiv:
Ok... time to share my Poe experience... 3rd missionary journey.

haha! Lady, Kudos with your smartness cool

Someone else using the same route may not be this lucky.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayokunle07(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Bubbles123:

Ayo pls something has been bothering me about payment of bills, pls help clarify, is there a difference between discount and financial assistance? Some hospitals will say they are giving "financial assistance " to self pay individuals. I'm really scared it may be a baptized form of Medicaid. Pls help

I don't know o but perhaps we can find someone to tell us more here. Financial assistance though appears to be quite different from discounts/package

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by kristinbaby: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello, have you schedule your interview. Did you get early date?

kazchick:
Please house I need your advice. I have filled the form for the visa and am scheduling the interview but I am seeing that the nearest available dates is in November and I plan to travel around the end of the same month. I know I should have done this visa wahala earlier since I am due at the end of December but my dear partner decided to delay. Now I am in a fix, is it too late for me and I shld just jeje go for the normal interview in Nov or should I apply for expedited interview? Please don't bash me o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Hamdat55: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello House. Please Help me on these, i sought assistance here two days ago about my wife missing her appointment due to traffic. the ticket has be returned but i was told i could'nt use it for expedite except i pay for another visa fee.

the nearest available date is 21st of November, my Wife due date is late December or early January and i planned to let them travel last week November to be on a safer side.

what can i do to get an early date? i refreshed yesterday but session was timed out till this morning. today I'm almost reaching the maximum time again.

Please Help me out. May God bless you all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmyo: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Lanifat84:
Good day all.

Thank you

Hi.

can't access my nairaland email so anyone with questions just has to ask it here.
You don't need an appointment to go to the hospital you need to understand that the hospital and the doctor's clinic are separate entities. you can go to the hospital as soon as possible and speak with a financial counsellor. They will give you a list of doctors who have admission priviledges there. A good number of the ob/gyn's have their clinics within the baylor complex so you can just visit them while there and find out their costs as well as if they will take you on depending on how far gone you are. you can then finalise with any one you choose and go back to the hospital to register.

All the best!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Lanifat84: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=ogemele post=61151655][/quote]
Baylor Scott and white medical center at Carrollton under dr stimage
Have been exchanging mails with her secertary I think ( Brenda)
Sent all the required by the doc . We have been chatting for 2weeks now, she said once the dr gives her go ahead with the appointment she will reply . But am here already and I don't want to miss the appoitment I already have with HNWMC in Houston nxt week ,just Incase she now replies she cant see me . Don't want to start looking for oby/gyne all over again
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Lanifat84: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=temmyo post=61157463]

Hi.

can't access my nairaland email so anyone with questions just has to ask it here.
You don't need an appointment to go to the hospital you need to understand that the hospital and the doctor's clinic are separate entities. you can go to the hospital as soon as possible and speak with a financial counsellor. They will give you a list of doctors who have admission priviledges there. A good number of the ob/gyn's have their clinics within the baylor complex so you can just visit them while there and find out their costs as well as if they will take you on depending on how far gone you are. you can then finalise with any one you choose and go back to the hospital to register.

All the best![/quote
@temmyO . Thanks I understand . God bless with the info will go there today if possible .
Have been chatting someone in dr stimage office because from your missionAry post and the Bills I got from her secretary not bad . Am grateful . Thanks once again
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babatwi:

I've been trying to send you a PM, sir.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mamatukwas: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello House,

Pls I need the help of Chicago Mum's. I need a recommendation for a good pediatrician. I just last minute decided to escort my Oga who is travelling so I can take my son to run tests for an allergy that is seriously disturbing him and we don't know what it he is reacting to.

Because of time, I won't be able to properly go over old threads so pls and pls anyone with the contacts for a good pediatrician should share so I can face it 1st thing next week. Many thanks.

P.S- we will be in the Northside but I'm willing to travel if need be to za oza side smiley Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.