Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time (913 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by delerx(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
i was in church today for my brother"s child dedication,my work does not permit me to go to church on sunday at times so i am now good with not going. As a special sunday i was told to be there. i sat together with my sister and dad. we were following the activities until i suddenly spotted a lady sitting on the front role. i told my sister but she could not recognized her even though the lady was her senior in secondary school.
After a while we were called up for the dedication with another family making two different families, lo and behold she was standing next to me. i waited for the prayer session to be over and i tapped her, not minding we were on the altar filled up with people we started to exchange pleasantries but because i had to accompany my old man back to his seat i didnt have enough time to gist with her. The worst of it all was that i left the church before the end because i resume by 1pm.
Till now i have been thinking about her. she was my ex girlfriend school mate in secondary school. though the relationship with my ex was not hot because we hardly see and she has been trying to avoid me because her siblings warned her about having a boyfriend at that age. so she told me to wait till after school, as a small boy then now i was waiting until i met this other lady in my lesson. we became so close because i see her everyday and she also help me to pass love notes to my ex in school. but along the line we started having feelings for each other but nobody dares say it first. that was how i lost her after secondary school. for so many years i was still thinking about her this time i have forgotten about my ex. she became the sugar in my tea because she was my best friend, we look so much alike with same eye balls and her friends are always saying we would be a perfect match
well, i know she"s married now but since morning i have been thinking about her. wish i could turn back the hands of time. i don't no what to do to get her off my mind
Re: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Dan42(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bro. move on with your life.
Re: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by delerx(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Came: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na Akpako you dey miss for where she dey ... Finish.
Re: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Collenshy2020(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
You are suffering from lustful misconception, she's your ex A1, she married to someone else, hope you are not a cardiac failure when it negates to common sense.
Re: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by ever811(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2016
it's just one of those things you want so much but can't have in life,.so convince your self she is gone and move on..spend good time with your present woman and everything will be fine..you can't tell if you would have loved her to date if you guys were to be around each other so this should be a reason why you should erase her off your mind..God knows why he did not destine you guys to be together but gave you some one else instead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by vicstar(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2016
try to get on a moving train son

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are They Sexually Compatible? / Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. / The Only Man Who Deserves Her Is The One Who Thinks He Doesn’t.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.