Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (638 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by kestino(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2016
God is really saying something,
My people right now am in a confused state, not knowing what to do.
There is this girl am having deep feelings for, when am with her i feel my whole world is complete, cos all her voice, words, advice, gifts and others makes me wanna get married to her that instant.
But the worst happended the day my brother came home, and said God has showed him his future wife, with full doze of joy i asked who the girl was, the iota of shock hit me when he said, the Lord said his future wife is my prefound girlfriend.
Now should still continue wooing the girl or just back down for my brother.
God is saying something!
Re: What Should I Do? by Yinkey6(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2016
FTC..
Re: What Should I Do? by Damibiz(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2016
That Young man is in a state of Sukasuka..,he is confuse in the kidney,dont allow ur bro to full u,God did nt say any thing to him
Re: What Should I Do? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2016
lmao...tell him to tell the lord to show him another girl....
Re: What Should I Do? by LordZero(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2016
LMAO.. This is quite hilarious.. You too should pray to God and ask him to show you ur own wife. grin
Re: What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2016
God is not an author of confusion...God cannot point you to another woman who is already tied to a man...Oga go and pray well.
Re: What Should I Do? by Laveda(f): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Smh
Re: What Should I Do? by Newbeginnings(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
I stand with firstking01 on this

God is not an author of confusion...God cannot point you to another woman who is already tied to a man... You should seek the face of God too
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
kestino:
God is really saying something,
My people right now am in a confused state, not knowing what to do.
There is this girl am having deep feelings for, when am with her i feel my whole world is complete, cos all her voice, words, advice, gifts and others makes me wanna get married to her that instant.
But the worst happended the day my brother came home, and said God has showed him his future wife, with full doze of joy i asked who the girl was, the iota of shock hit me when he said, the Lord said his future wife is my prefound girlfriend.
Now should still continue wooing the girl or just back down for my brother.
God is saying something!

I am not understanding. Better fight for the girl you want. From what you said, this girl isn't married to anyone. Never mind that your brother said that "she is allegedly his future wife says the voice of God". That's BS.

Your brother is trying to blank block you. Reminds me of the story of Jacob and Essau. Better claim your birth right.

Even if she is dating, she is still fair game unless she is bethro-ed to another.
Re: What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
my brother no be only god na prickk

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime Not To Love Som1 Dearly. / Women Do Not Have What It Takes To Rule The World / Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.