Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (42689 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by jungleflick(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

abeg dump her sorry ass. for this recession.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Jethrolite(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!
You need public opinion to position your girl friend, ordinary girl friend. Abeg dodge commot here. Na una bottom power de ruin their lives so.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Angelb4: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Quit
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by christal101(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
what! an over-demanding girlfriend? in this recession? guy what r u waiting for,dump d olojukokoro, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!

Break up with her, she's obviously not into broke dudes !

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Stop dating students una no go hear undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by vabok(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
How old are you to start with and how did you get on this forum?

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Max24: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.
Really ?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Dgunnerz(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
what o you mean by dat. please shed more light on dat
As I said earlier,keep giving her . One day you will know if she wants your money or love..
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by whytevardy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
my advice for you is just one way traffic

rush to market and get rat poison, note.that it is no longer #20,it's now #50.
after the purchase cock her favorite and then the Egyptians you see today you shall see no More.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by oluwadeeboi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Fake being broke for a week.. And watch her attitude. You will know if she genuinely loves u if u have common sense o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Godknowsbest: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
I don't see anything rude in telling her the truth. It better now than later
tolexy123:
thanks for your contribution bro. if I talk to her as u rightly said, she might see me as depriving her or as a stingy boyfriend and dat hurts
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Any relationship that doesn't bring in peace to one should be discarded with alacrity. Absence of peace is not only witnessed in time of war. When someone genuinely love you, the first bliss you will experience is peace - so long as you aren't selfish and opportunistic yourself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by aisammy4: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
thanks for your contribution bro. if I talk to her as u rightly said, she might see me as depriving her or as a stingy boyfriend and dat hurts

Guy, this are no dorling times oh! Try talking to her and observe her response. If she's rude and continues the excessive demand...that means she has no love at all for you but using you.

Wise up bro
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tundejoel1990: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bros use her for money rituals....cos she has become a liability to u.... make moni out off her..lol lol
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Annalise(f): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Number 1 relationship skill you need is communication. The fact that you're coming here to report her means you're not a good communicator.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by asitis752: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
wizzyrich:
Op, truth be told, your likes are the ones causing all these problems for the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria(BAN).

Relationship is a two-way thing, does she give you the same way you give her ?

You provide her with all her needs and when there's no more to give her, she'll dump you and start disturbing another guy for the same money.
am sure the girl is giving the money to the other guy she loves. With my experience in relationships, It's very difficult for a lady that truly loves you to request for money even when she genuinely needs it not to talk of requesting for it always. I always ask my partner maybe she needs my financial assistance but she will always say no. She prefers to go get it from her mum. And this is a lady that always buy gifts for me

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by DCTrendy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
tell her u av called her a gold-digger online n if care is not taken u ll be left with no option than to call d same offline!

on a more serious note, run for your life omo-iya. ko see duro wo o...
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by repogirl(f): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
OP, Which one are you asking us to tell you how to handle your girlfriend? Don't you have mouth to simply tell her that she is being too demanding and you don't like it?

Then see where it goes from there.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Just let her go lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.

of all the whole solutions you can think of in this world, this is the best you came up with.
to say am disappointed is an understatement, OP come and see if this is your gf mentor undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
do u really need advise? ur mumu pass mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by lilyheaven: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
start demanding from her too

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
The issue is not giving her before she ask.

I think the op wooed her with big big talk, this is the result...she is overdemanding cos he created an impression that he has and will always give.

Deal with it.

what if he didn't and she is actually the demanding type or are you saying such girls don't exist.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by afanide: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
She's too materialistic....

Thank God for my Orlu Wife to be. Ladies from that part of this earth are considerate.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by christal101(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
just dump d idiot joo

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by spitfyer(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
you must have typed this from that same jail room

GodwinTobi:
Just kill her.... And go to jail
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by marvelyole(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mi guy run 4 ur life witout lookin back o

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by oyejideogunjumo: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!
She is not interested in marrying u.She only wants to make u her ATM machine may be as u have made her a sex machine or wants u also make her sex machine too so dat she provides what u want while she gives u what u want.Simple trade by barter.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Compliant(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
@op if you don't seat her down now you may end up regretting.

Cut her excessive NOW before its too late

This remain me of what a close friend told me few days ago . his wife now demand for 13,000 every 7days just to prepare soup for the family( husband, wife and 1 kid) and this guy earn just 60k monthly .

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Chukazu: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
your problem is your mindset.
how much do you think is reasonable to give her based on your income, you go ahead and give but after that you nothing, if she still demands you sit her down and lecture her
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!

How old are you + how old is she?
Are you are a student or working?
Is she a student or schooling?
Are you a handy person?
Is she a handy person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.