Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (42625 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by asitis752: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Hope u're planning 4marriage too?
don't lose her, rare outthr.
we are already married bro. We got married this year it's just that am not buying the idea of that pre wedding madness. I would have come here to post pictures. This should be a private issue but I'm happy to tell you that she is a month pregnant

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by HtwoOw: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
dat way, she will see me as real ATmachine

You just shot a good advise down the drain
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
you may be right but then what should i do?
sometime ago, I had such a girl as a date. Even when her house is not far from mine, I always give her TFair as if she's travelling to another state. One day I deceided to call her and lied that I'm not feeling well and that I needed to see her and that I don't have money for her Tfair, this lady refused to come.

Since then, I started avoiding her. I stopped calling her and later got another GF. You could also test her by lying that you don't have cash and watch her reaction, then you'll know the next action to take.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by misscall247: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.
see dem......OP beta run for ur life ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Max24: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
yes its a simple solution, know your gf.
take tonto for example, she's never gonna have this prob with her hubby, after all OP claims he isn't broke.
So what happens when the op becomes broke and they were married.How do u know her true colour. Should money be the basis of true relationship ?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by horla2387: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Broda break up with her sharp sharp pls. I can't say more dan dat

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Omonigeriarere: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

Sometimes we men are the cause: stop portraying yourself as comfortable/wealthy especially at the early stage of relationship. You will sleep on your bed the same way you laid it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Bhenehdikt(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
watch her friends.. There's no smoke without fire.
I believe you might have made her felt like there was enough juice in the honey pot. She has tasted a bit from it and now she has become Oliver Twist.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by buffalowings4: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Let me waste money on myself first b4 thinking of any goddamn chick

#singles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Bhenehdikt(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Sometimes we men are the cause: stop portraying yourself as comfortable/wealthy especially at the early stage of relationship. You will sleep on your bed the same way you laid it.

True bro!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by talk2alabama: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
who cares whether you are appointed? I said give her before she asks and you won't have that problem, simple. its the kind of girl he has already chosen to date, talks don't change them unless he just breakup with her cos she's sure gonna look for someone else. I did not signup on NL to impress you soo...

U sound so tensed. Calm down, is evrytn a'it?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Perfectionist11: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Maybe during the course of wooing her you went over the top and flexed your financial status(I've been there) & now she has the impression that you're kinda related to Bill Gates..

But I've discovered that the best way to handle em is to suprise em with gifts/money haphazardly...Sometimes when ma SO ask 4 money I pretend not to have and then suprise her some weeks/days later..

She's highly intelligent and I managed to create the impression that she doesn't have to ask before I give..and simultaneously she developed a unique understanding when I say no...moreso she rarely ask now..she just wait 4 me to give @ my convenient time..and this has brought about "massive reduction" on the money I give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Perfectionist11: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.

Very true..its a tactic I've adopted.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

U're juz d'man!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Pylony(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
She will not have taking it so serious if she's not guilty and part of the said video. Many girls are pretencious Lesbians.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by mikeade11(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Leave that babe.. She don open office on you already. When you stop to be a paying client she'll change totally. She will start acting up and force you to leave her.
tolexy123:
you may be right but then what should i do?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by moshould(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
As far as u don chop inside d toto, pls runn for ur life....
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Bhenehdikt(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
moshould:
As far as u don chop inside d toto, pls runn for ur life....

Easy! If na ur sista u go advice the guy like that?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
dude! you will never understand cheesy
Get out!
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
op the girl only wants and loves your money and not you
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:
Get out!
hey broke ass don't bring your frustration here, go out and make money.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
hey broke ass don't bring your frustration here, go out and make money.
Gold-digger, go hustle for your own money. Stop begging.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
asitis752:
we are already married bro. We got married this year it's just that am not buying the idea of that pre wedding madness. I would have come here to post pictures. This should be a private issue but I'm happy to tell you that she is a month pregnant

Wow... juz wow!
was tnkin' if u wr delaying. Fact is sm women on earth r Angels in disguise. Only takes GOOD guys to find dem.
So happy 4u bro... low key is d' key.
lukin' 4ward 2joinin u guys next Yr.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by emerem: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
The foundation of the relationship goes a long way to determine her demands, prudence and credence. If you made her see you as Ade while you are Olu, it will affect the relationship. Start from where you climbed, maybe those small lies you told her about your status, financial capability and all that, rearrange your packaging, she will either quit or adjust. Many girls actually observe that their guys are striving to meet their costly, frequently demands, but they are doing that intentionaly. Guys sometimes can boast, puff-up and escalate themselves somuch, too lousy for a dudes liking. A guy will boast even with his common handkerchief to be designers. These girls are not dummies, they smell money and also knows when you are covering up your flaws. Check the foundation of the relationship and restructure, you are better off.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
schumastic:

what if he didn't and she is actually the demanding type or are you saying such girls don't exist.
Some guys are annoying when they want a relationship by all means.

He if knows he doesn't have, will she be demanding?, No! For a sane girl...except there's something wrong with her.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Igbouwanile(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

Check ur box..
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!
My guy.
You are her ATM. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by moshould(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yes, if my sister dey demand too much, she is an enemy of progress, being my sister does not make me side her if she is wrong...#nepotism..
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by TariEnoch(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Its better to try and fail rather not to try.
Its Not News That We Are In A
Challenging Time In Nigeria But
Few people Are Still Smiling To The
Bank.you too can do thesame.Am giving out three sure draws this weekend that won't fail you.i don't need your money.I will post the games in my newly registerd facebook page/group.You wil only see the games there.Tarism pools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.