Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (35417 Views)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by fluxbush(f): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

Smh
Yelzzzz... grin grin grin. What did I do? kiss
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Creamish(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
joseph1832ng:
How does "easier said than done" translate to "my mum and her DILS living in peace?

joseph1832ng:
Darling. I'm among the few who believe people can be anything they want to be.
I don't speak for other mothers, I speak for my mum. Her DILS love her. If there's one thing I love her for, (among others) she minds her business. smiley

Check the bolded and see if this says otherwise? undecided

smh... u can like to argue some kain tins sef.. Fluxbush told u what she intends to do to her DIL when she gets to have one and U say "easier said than done"..meanwhile ur mum is doing it and her DILs luv her. .. what makes u feel Flux cant do it?? undecided undecided

How hard is it to love another human being?? If my son chose this woman, it means he saw sth good in her. undecided
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Creamish(f): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gennyike:

I have been following up your comments and you are the only sincere lady on this thread with few other ones being straight.....the rest are white washed face, pretentious hypocrites; desperados of end time.

May God bless you. I Love you and creamie too.

Lolz... How many of them are actually married? There is a difference btw speaking from experience and speaking from "hear say"..

Make we de read gist my sista.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by plsplspls: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
toyeem:

Lol. In Yoruba land, it is the husband's mother that is expected to come for omuguo,althoug there are some exceptions where the wife's mother or sisters come

So NOT true! There are no hard facts as to who does omuguo in Yoruba land. It's open to any/every party.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Creamish(f): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
joseph1832ng:
You don't know me, do you? I'm not among those peeps who are slaves to their families.

I tell you, i'm from a christian family, but I'm not a christian . I can bring a muslim woman with 5 kids and tell my parents I want to marry her and they won't tell me no, why? Because i've drummed it into their heads that i'm responsible for my happiness, because it's my happiness, not theirs, but mine, so my decision is final.

That's how steadfast I am. Cos I don't subscribe to archaic and old fashion rules and beliefs.

If my mum is wrong, I tell her flat out she's wrong. No sugar coating.

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by fluxbush(f): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Creamish:

smh... u can like to argue some kain tins sef.. Fluxbush told u what she intends to do to her DIL when she gets to have one and U say "easier said than done"..meanwhile ur mum is doing it and her DILs luv her. .. what makes u feel Flux cant do it?? undecided undecided

How hard is it to love another human being?? If my son chose this woman, it means he saw sth good in her. undecided
Babes, me sef tire for the yarn sef. E no get head or nyansh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by joseph1832ng: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Creamish:

Babe please read my explanation to her. Fluxbush smiley
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by joseph1832ng: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
fluxbush:
Babes, me sef tire for the yarn sef. E no get head or nyansh. grin grin
Even after explaining, you still think the emboldened?

Na wa oh.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by joseph1832ng: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Creamish:

So? I'm not a christian, neither am I a muslim, and I still believe in the existence of one God!
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Creamish(f): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
joseph1832ng:
So? I'm not a christian, neither am I a muslim, and I still believe in the existence of one God!

joseph1832ng:
You don't know me, do you? I'm not among those peeps who are slaves to their families.
I tell you, i'm from a christian family, but I'm not a christian. I can bring a muslim woman with 5 kids and tell my parents I want to marry her and they won't tell me no, why? Because i've drummed it into their heads that i'm responsible for my happiness, because it's my happiness, not theirs, but mine, so my decision is final.
That's how steadfast I am. Cos I don't subscribe to archaic and old fashion rules and beliefs.
If my mum is wrong, I tell her flat out she's wrong. No sugar coating.
joseph1832ng:
Easier said than done translate, according to me, "do as you wish".
Simple.

"Easier said than done" means there is little or no assurance/belief in the capacity of the "sayer & doer"... It has no relation to "do as u wish"...but then again.. na u know wetin u mean so no yawa.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by joseph1832ng: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Creamish:

"Easier said than done" means there is little or no assurance/belief in the capacity of the "sayer & doer"... It has no relation to "do as u wish"...but then again.. na u know wetin u mean so no yawa.
Babe, since you know say na me know wetin I mean, why you come quote me na?

After nau you go say I too like argument. smiley
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by RaeMystix: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
ginggerxy:
then why not divorce the son Of a witch as the witch might have also given birth to a witch

Well. Such hasn't happened to me, thay was the reason why I asked that question cos I have never been I that situation or know someone who has.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Flashh: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
DimFemmy:
That is to say : ''JEKAN MO''
Gbeyi.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by toyeem(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
plsplspls:

So NOT true! There are no hard facts as to who does omuguo in Yoruba land. It's open to any/every party.

Ask any elderly woman around you. It's the husband's mother. I know there are exceptions and I mentioned it
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
lilylurv:
I Love my MIL though...what if I say more than...... *fill in the gap.

Well, if the "filling" is your own mother, I get what you mean cheesy
I know my brothers' babes (wives, girlfriends, just friends etc) all love their mothers
....but we can all safely bet our right kidneys and lungs that they love my mother more

This is arguable, of course, but putting money on it is most probably a sure thing
My mother is not a human being shocked kiss shocked
...she is super kind, loving, accepting, generous and etc
When these ladies get sick, it is my mother they come to for looorvvve, and more
I kid you not
And, people like that cant be replicated in a bloodline...that would be cheating by Nature. I am happy to announce that dear old Nature remained true to its intent and purpose, and did not cheat... (fill in the gap too!) tongue
P.S. While being an angel, she is soo gullible and can be unrealistic and stubborn too...but I think it is kind of a given, this.
Cheers
(Are you sure you are not one of her "daughters"? cheesy shocked)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thank you all for your comments, i am very happy you took your time and data for this thread, without you there will be no bamisepeters.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by lilylurv(f): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2016
I'm wondering too if im not one her very own 'daughters' too #winks... assin, the kind of jokes il crack with my own mum and she will pick offence, MIL won't. we will laugh over it and she is just so simple and calm. likes me following her everywhere and she will be like... meet my 'my son's wife'....she knows my weakness, yet, she will talk to me about it calmly.... and she can work for africa!...if you say, maami, its okay, she will say "letme does this one, i will stop'

merahki:

I know my brothers' babes (wives, girlfriends, just friends etc) all love their mothers
....but we can all safely bet our right kidneys and lungs that they love my mother more

This is arguable, of course, but putting money on it is most probably a sure thing
When these ladies get sick, it is my mother they come to for looorvvve, and more
I kid you not
And, people like that cant be replicated in a bloodline...that would be cheating by Nature. I am happy to announce that dear old Nature remained true to its intent and purpose, and did not cheat... (fill in the gap too!) tongue
P.S. While being an angel, she is soo gullible and can be unrealistic and stubborn too...but I think it is kind of a given, this.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by lilylurv(f): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
BTW, i like the way you comment....

would love to have you as friend.

merahki:

I kid you not
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by thelish(f): 5:25am On Nov 05, 2016
fluxbush:
Ugh! Another thread for guys to bash DILs. Already, one Ahab above is talking shit about wives being replaceable. Now with attitudes like that, when a supposed husband can't and won't caution his erring mother, do you really expect the ' bought out' wife to show love and wish the MIL well? And all in the name of cementing the bond between mother and son, as if the wife was cultivated from a tree.

I am not for wishing MILs death, karma or not, but when men learn to put everyone in their proper places,there will never be scenarios where MILs and DILs will be antagonistic towards each other. The onus lies on our lily-livered men and husbands.

Food for thought: MILs are not the mothers of the wives,so don't expect them to flow same as they flow with their actual blood. I can tell my mum that I am tired and won't cook for a day and she will understand me cuz I am her daughter. Say that to MIL and my box is already on its way to my father's house.

I love u for this. A mil that wish death for me, should carry d load herself. I will never wish my dil death.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by thelish(f): 5:27am On Nov 05, 2016
queenesthr:

A mother is the most important woman in a woman's life, not her husband.

I love Intelligent people like u
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by thelish(f): 5:37am On Nov 05, 2016
afribabe:
who is the most important in the wife 's life? And why should a MIL insult and slap a DIL. Well If you want me to treat your mother like my mother, if she insults and slaps me, you shouldn't mind if i handle it as if she were my mom. Will you be happy if your MIL insults and slaps you too? Hmmmm. Your mother is the most important woman in your father's life.

MIL be forming commander in her son's house but will turn to jelly in her daughter's matrimonial home. Same woman want to control son's wife and also be teaching her daughter how to deal with her own MIL. In my own opinion MIL's wickedness to DIL is a deliberate thing jare. Same way a man will be forming head of family and maltreating wife in Nigeria only for them to sit up and behave themselves when they are abroad. Everybody likes exercising power where they can get away with it. Mtscheeew.

Thank u jare
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by thelish(f): 6:02am On Nov 05, 2016
fluxbush:
Gosh! I give up! Are you for real? Your mum sees danger in her son's marriage and she takes it upon herself to confront the DIL, while you sit back and watch the drama unfold. Is it your mother that has the manhood used to bleep your wife( pardon my French)? So your job is only to consummate the marriage while your mother becomes inspector bediako and voltron for your wife matter? Please, what do you take your wife for? A zombie? If at all your mother sees any danger in your marriage, her duty as an elder is to warn you quietly and even talk privately to your wife,not engage her in a fight or argument. Then again, there is nothing wrong if you see your mother misbehaving in your matrimonial home and you give her a serious warning. Or you want to tell me that if you catch your mum in a hotel drinking and in a bad crowd, you will pet her and beg her not to do it again abi?

My likes? Wow! Another personal attack on my being. Do you know me? Have we met before? Have you dated me before? If no to all these, what gives you the right to judge and assume rubbish about me? Well for your info, I was brought up well by a good woman. I have two brothers and one is old enough for marriage, and I have never met or worried about his babes. That is his bloody life. If in the future,any of their wives insults my parent, na my brothers I go jack to warn his wife. Can you see the difference between me and your likes?

You are a hypocrite, a big one at that. So as a wife, I shouldn't know my husband's whereabouts but you wanna know my every movement. I shouldn't criticize his choice of friends but he is allowed to order me to stay off my single friends. I shouldn't know about his contributions to his family but I am expected to submit my salary to him and beg him to send my parents pocket money from that salary. Hmm... God is waiting for all of you on that last day.

Phew! You are enough to be a project topic. Abeg where did I ever mention equality in African marriages? You no know wetin you go yarn again,so you just dey misyarn. You even mentioned slapping the husband. O ga oo. I thought the issue here is MIL vs DIL. A lady with good morals? What a laugh! Men shouldn't have morals and scruples abi? Na us carry morals for head like Okonjo Iweala,okwaya?

If you want to go the African route, my dear go and research on the family structure during the days of our forefathers. Stop all this nonsense of terrorizing women to submit to every of your whims and caprices. Stand for something. You either go the African route or the oyibo route. All this remix no make sense abeg.

My dear, u really have time to answer some kind people oo.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2016
lilylurv:
BTW, i like the way you comment....
would love to have you as friend.

Thank you smiley
....and you are already my friend (spirit sister inlaw, lol)
And enjoy Beyonce...I mean...life is about doing what makes us happy....I may have been too critical about her, in my literature and Adichie zealous mode ...also you don't wanna know the people I like that others don't get at all shocked
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by lilylurv(f): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2016
merahki:

Thank you smiley
....and you are already my friend (spirit sister inlaw, lol)
And enjoy Beyonce...I mean...life is about doing what makes us happy....I may have been too critical about her, in my literature and Adichie zealous mode ...also you don't wanna know the people I like that others don't get at all shocked
Cheers

i will like to know.. will you tell your friend?

my commentator brother-in-law grin grin kikikikikiki
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
thelish:

My dear, u really have time to answer some kind people oo.
as in, the response alone is enough for a post.
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
lilylurv:

i will like to know.. will you tell your friend?

my commentator brother-in-law grin grin kikikikikiki

Lol
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
merahki:

Lol...I am a woman ooo
I swear I have gotten real tired of pointing this out with every other post of mine lipsrsealed
That anyone would imagine me with certain body parts floors me, literally...makes me gag cheesy tongue
I am buying a gun, for the next time this happens on here!
sorry sist...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Titilayooni(f): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why would a lady wish her MIL dead,has she forgotten she would become one too someday and her own DIL will do the same.. All I do is pray to God to make me a good daughter to my MIL,let there always be motherly love btw us that even her son would be jealous....lol
Re: Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog by Fareedadey: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
pray for me i have a big problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.