Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (62552 Views)

Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by katunboy: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice 4 u madam,it's good if u can continue keeping it like dat. I once dated a girl lyk dat she was 27 den, and did not allow sex. But now I don't know o.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by trippla01(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2016
What's special... My girl lover of 30years old is a virgin... kilo special
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Wedding Night...

4 Hours Later...

grin grin grin grin
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2016
I don't care what people say, I’m still a virgin - Halima Abubakar - Daily Post Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/30/dont-care-people-say-im-still-virgin-halima-abubakar/

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
How are we sure she has not been disvirgined by Uncle Cucumber?
uncle cucumber nah lucky guy.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Ur first 2.5yrs, ur second 3yrs and una no chook or caress... Wetin una com dey do? Na ludo and whot una play all those years?
Na Nigeria recession them dey discuss
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by manalejo(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2016
She must be an End Time Message Believer. Many of them virgins are in Nigeria too.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
It is possible to keep ones virginity even with all these temptations we see left,right and centre. Am one and am 28years. Am a virgin and it is not cos of lack of opportunities nor cos am ugly but because I fear God greatly. I want the world to know that being raised mostly by my mom as my dad is 90% unavailable won't make me lose my confidence nor give myself to the next available guy. I ll tell you it isnt easy but with dedication and faith in God nothing is impossible. Seriously being me is not easy

3 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by mengho(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2016
fellis:

What of men that go about sleeping with different women. Wetin dem be?

Criminals who destroy a girls future & take away the most precious thing in her life, something that can never be replaced. so men who sleep around are even worse than female whores
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
engrMikemd:
Good for her, anything that rocks her boat. Am over 30 years old and am technically a virgin too
I know a wife of a man of God in Nigeria who got married as a virgin at the age of 60 plus

What does "technically a virgin" mean ?
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
mengho:

Criminals who destroy a girls future & take away the most precious thing in her life, something that can never be replaced. so men who sleep around are even worse than female whores

good answer
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Nigerian ritualists have taken note grin
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by fullstreets: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2016
NicoBaba:
na u mumu pass for dis forum aswear. receive sense in Jesus name
3 likes for ur comment, 1 was mine.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Filmewell(f): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2016
abuayman:
Strong Konji never hold her. Thank God na Kenya, where weird news de always come from.

By the time a serious Konji hold her ba, na her go carry her mouth shout; ATAAM CUCUMBER CHIDINMA O

May God preserve her well, and keep her away from bad Kenyan guys like that idiot that poured hot water in his wife's toto, amen
Can't you comment without chidimma. Angel Gabriel. Free the girl joor.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2016
GodwinTobi:

Na Nigeria recession them dey discuss

grin
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2016
sanky346:
She's a woman of virtue. Our generation has lost so much values and moral decency that people don't even see virginity as a decent act worth emulating. More like the more you try to act decent, the more people see you as a misfit. May God help this generation
Oga ....Go n marry her nau
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2016
mengho:
The perfect woman, I will also only marry a virgin like me, no woman can trick me in dis regard, I can easily spot a virgin in hundreds of women cause they are very rare not like those 2nd hand chicks who allow any dude to drill them & call it "dating".
the truth is they are just whores who don't get paid 4 thier services
Young man,y'all sex life after marriage would be dry as f,causing either of you to cheat for an able person
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by calcal: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
very beautiful
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by snowsnow: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2016
virginia what is our own business na we go f**k you? tongue
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Shame on nigerian ladies who lost their virginity with #50 gala

1 Like

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Blue3k:
By 50 her body will be saggy and she probably won't be as lubricanted when in mood. Oh well her life.
capital lies,even her body saggy,she will lubricate well when ever she is mood.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
brightlinse:
capital lies,even her body saggy,she will lubricate well when ever she is mood.

Lol I take your word on it.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
guy chill and think about your life of solitude..its well you will survive..rejection is not the end..play DES REE...LIFE OH LIFE...face your life u hear..?let doze who can drill holes drill holes..and let doze willing to be drilled be drilled...is it your holeeverybody loves their mum..but how many of them did their fathers marry their mum as a virgin..whats all the drama about virgin sefuna get issues 4 dat nja walahi..ignorance dey worry 85% of that con3...IN ANOTHER NEWS did you say you can spot virgins amongst 100s of women..?so u are talented that much?instead of being bitter and spew gilberish ,why not take up a job of identifying virgins for people and earn a livingYOU CAN MAKE AN ADVERT ..AS VIRGIN HUNTERS HERE..just my advice.
Hahahaha lmao cheesy cheesy I don Laf tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Beetee1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
dukechilezie:
This is a good story to read from Kenya but it is coming in a weird manner. Congrats for keeping your self madam virgin but I hope you are not indulging in other sins like stealing, gossip, anger, unforgivable attitude, malice etc. Because fornicating is not the only sin that makes God angry. This kind of ladies are the ones that draws love making time table for the husband.

No they are not. it hungry them the moment they start but they are modest. remain loyal, faithful, romantic and lovely. More so, worldly things doesn't freak them. I am telling you through experience
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by purity22(f): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
dukechilezie:
This is a good story to read from Kenya but it is coming in a weird manner. Congrats for keeping your self madam virgin but I hope you are not indulging in other sins like stealing, gossip, anger, unforgivable attitude, malice etc. Because fornicating is not the only sin that makes God angry. This kind of ladies are the ones that draws love making time table for the husband.

Hahahahahahaahhhaha
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
she got no vg...bt a dick....mek una go check am.na transgendered pretendin to b a v.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by dabossman(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
The irony in her name though. RAHAB!!!

Goodluck girl. Stay strong.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
dukechilezie:

thou u were so funny in dat comment grin
the book of Romans said: Abraham only obeyed God and God accounted it unto him fr righteousness... its possible such uncommon denial of oneself to move God to cover her oda sins undecided
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
fullstreets:
With that face, your virginity will certainly be food for ants.
She prefer it that way. She prefer to suffer temporarily so that she can enjoy eternal reward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.