Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (62536 Views)

Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 01, 2016
A lot of useless pple on nairaland blaming buhari for decay in d Nigeria n here shouting n saying rubbish abt a lady dat is ready to keep herself pure,some pple r just disgusting agents of d devil,hypocrites n fools of dilusion,dree life just stinks,I wish God can just judge dem now,dree tongue rush at preaching heresy,strengthen evil,bunch of useless perverts.

1 Like

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 4:12am On Nov 01, 2016
What a perverse generation, smh

1 Like

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by loveandhate: 4:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by hensben(m): 4:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Cucumber should be censored.

Wetin seff.
people like you go dey use that fruit cucumber Wella.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:47am On Nov 01, 2016
truth be told am afraid of all dz kind of people in as much as i hate promiscuity...let her tell us the truth what does she occupy herself with...without shame she told us she is a virgin...without shame also she should tell us at 33 when the urge to mate comes what does or how does she surpass it?she wouldnt wanna lie that she doesnt have hormones that kicks
dukechilezie:
This is a good story to read from Kenya but it is coming in a weird manner. Congrats for keeping your self madam virgin but I hope you are not indulging in other sins like stealing, gossip, anger, unforgivable attitude, malice etc. Because fornicating is not the only sin that makes God angry. This kind of ladies are the ones that draws love making time table for the husband.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:00am On Nov 01, 2016
guy chill and think about your life of solitude..its well you will survive..rejection is not the end..play DES REE...LIFE OH LIFE...face your life u hear..?let doze who can drill holes drill holes..and let doze willing to be drilled be drilled...is it your holeeverybody loves their mum..but how many of them did their fathers marry their mum as a virgin..whats all the drama about virgin sefuna get issues 4 dat nja walahi..ignorance dey worry 85% of that con3...IN ANOTHER NEWS did you say you can spot virgins amongst 100s of women..?so u are talented that much?instead of being bitter and spew gilberish ,why not take up a job of identifying virgins for people and earn a livingYOU CAN MAKE AN ADVERT ..AS VIRGIN HUNTERS HERE..just my advice.
mengho:
The perfect woman, I will also only marry a virgin like me, no woman can trick me in dis regard, I can easily spot a virgin in hundreds of women cause they are very rare not like those 2nd hand chicks who allow any dude to drill them & call it "dating".
the truth is they are just whores who don't get paid 4 thier services
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by totalhouse(m): 5:06am On Nov 01, 2016
adewales4:

A Kenyan woman, Rahab Mugure Nga’nga, has got everyone talking after she revealed that if she doesn’t get married, she would remain a virgin forever without ever having sex.

This was made known after the 33-year-old commercial service manager granted an interview in which she dished out tips on how she has maintained her virginity and stance. Rahab said she has kept her virginity because of her religious belief and desire to please her God.“I am a born again Christian and I do not want to offend God with sexual sin, sex outside the marriage bond is sin. I want to have sex, just like the next person, but because I haven’t before, it is not a distraction.”

She said her eagerness to please her mother and not disappoint her by getting pregnant out of wedlock has kept her strong. She revealed that even though she was involved in two serious long term relationship which unfortunately ended badly, she has remained a virgin.

Rahab said she has kept her virginity because of her religious belief and desire to please her God.

“My first, which lasted two and a half years, ended because our ideals on sexual boundaries clashed. The second, which lasted three years, ended two months to my wedding date. I rush straight home from work and keep my socializing at zero until these winds have passed. I also avoid reading certain books or watch soap operas and I do not kiss or caress men.”

Rahab who has graduated with both a Bachelors and Master’s degree in Marketing says even if she turns 50 without getting married, she will remain a virgin and maybe adopt a baby.

God help her!

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/meet-33-year-old-virgin-who-wants-to-remain-so-till-age-50-photos/
Keep the fire burning Rahab. Grace will abound for you
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by bidexmedia(m): 5:31am On Nov 01, 2016
To study abroad and for visitations, click here:- www.ofatconcept.com.ng
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2016
her case not mine.... Aisha Halliburton buhari is she a virgin the day that old mallam married her
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2016
her case not mine.... Aisha Halliburton buhari is she a virgin the day that old useless leprosy mallam married her
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by bidexmedia(m): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Digital Solutions Available

Radio advertisement, bulk sms, GSM database, Email marketing, Blog design, SEO, etc

Call:- 08069073333, 07064642210

Inspiration 92.3 FM in Lagos
Inspiration 100.5 FM in Ibadan
Inspiration 105.9 FM in Uyo

BBM pin - 7b8006db.

Website - www.bsms.com.ng
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2016
bumi10:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i don fall for ground were i dey laugh ooooooo

Lol, no laf gas out o
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Successdude(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2016
abuayman:
Strong Konji never hold her. Thank God na Kenya, where weird news de always come from.

By the name a serious Konji hold her ba, na her go carry her mouth shout; ATAAM CUCUMBER CHIDINMA O
Guy na lie ... Konji or whatever is surmountable .
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by MtuMsuper: 5:51am On Nov 01, 2016
solace2013:
So good news can come out of Kenya? I thought it's only evil news that can come out from Sodom, I never knew anything decent can emanate from Gomorrah.
Look at this pot calling the kettle black! The only place in the world where stupid sh1t is said about Kenya, is on nairaland. Nowhere else. What does that tell you?
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by austinbrown: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Conji Neva hold this one
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by friendl: 6:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Those her former boyfriends no get sense ,if l can wait for more than 1 years ,wetin stop me from not marrying her ,well maybe there is more we can't see ,...am very sure there are more things about her men can't stand ,..

Afterall she is not bad looking ,she is educated ,she seems to be a Christian (in code###)it takes a lot for a lady not to be married at that age ,l hope you have not chased your husband away ,GOD bless you
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2016
What happens if last last she go hell
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2016
mengho:
The perfect woman, I will also only marry a virgin like me, no woman can trick me in dis regard, I can easily spot a virgin in hundreds of women cause they are very rare not like those 2nd hand chicks who allow any dude to drill them & call it "dating".
the truth is they are just whores who don't get paid 4 thier services

What of men that go about sleeping with different women. Wetin dem be?
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by olysexy(f): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Go girl, you rock ..... keep it up, no mind dem dick flinging dudes everywhere lol
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na temple run dem dey play inside room cheesy

grin
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by goingape1: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Eaugusta:
Just hear urself, I mean listen to urself
and who are you?
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2016
olysexy:
Go girl, you rock ..... keep it up, no mind dem dick flinging dudes everywhere lol
You sound like someone who use water dispenser to masturbate
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by MORNDEW(m): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Ballajide:
It's her life finally
Scam
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by sochimic: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2016
NA SHE NOO cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2016
she don 4get wen she is young, way my brother gv her YODI.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by iaminspired: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2016
engrMikemd:
Good for her, anything that rocks her boat. Am over 30 years old and am technically a virgin too
[/b]I know a wife of a man of God in Nigeria who got married as a virgin at the of 60 plus[b]

Yes a popular man of God.. ..

GUESS this kenya wants to give birth to Jesus again but she missed it. Jesus no dey come as baby again
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by keleman992000(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2016
for the first time on nairaland some thing good is coming out of that city of wild news called kenya. meanwhile lets be sure she is saying the truth or may be she looking for a husband. to me this is indirect advert. all these daughters of eve and cucumber eaters i mean users. believe them at your own peril.
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by ajakpe: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Anty kenya I beg u cum 2 9Ja nd drop in kogi state lokoja town karaworo street small boy go lash u enter body
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2016
braine:
Virginity is not really a big deal these day, its even unhealthy sef.

wetin concern you for virgin matter self
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by shorlla(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Kenya always in the news.... sad
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by ashala(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
mhiz:
[b][what's with the cucumber comments undecided its getting old and annoying/b]

Cuz you gurls soooo luv it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.