Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! (4361 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Bibiliicious(f): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2016
dumblover:
dis is one of d best piece here! thanks dear
You welcome.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by teepsee(f): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2016
dumblover:
Rily? u don't undastand wat we've bin thru together..... She jst started seeing dis guy
op you need to get yourself together but if you think otherwise

Ok

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2016
dumblover:
Hello nairalanders, i really need your views and opinion on this issue. My girlfriend of over a year started acting strange recently. After much pestering on why she has changed from who she used to be, she told me she was about 6 weeks pregnant for me but she didn't want to bother me because she knows i was writing my final year exams. That same night, she told me she was in love with someone else and that he knows she's pregnant and he loves her just that way. I felt extremely bad because I love her so much and I gave my all into the relationship. After several deliberations on whether to keep the pregnancy or not, we reached a consensus agreement on terminating the pregnancy. Now, i've been begging her seriously to come back to me and all she says is she loves me but leaving me seems to be the right thing. She even told me she's been having sex with this new guy. Really, i've forgiven her completely but she feels i want her back so i'm gonna revenge or something. I love this girl truly and I really want her back!
go for DNA Test in an unknown hospital, just tell her u won't accept the child until the child is born then u guys can go for DNA test in a hospital of ur choice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Burgerlomo: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2016
Luukasz:
Even if you folks insist love is truly blind(which is not) it cant take away our sense of reasoning. Start thinking with your senses and not love doin the thinking.
If i was u,i will wait till she give birth then go for a DNA test.Whatever the result i will definitely toss her to the bin and move on with my life and perhaps the baby if its my blood.
Deadweights aint good for anybody

Thumbs up
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by derindel(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Murder her. else she will eventually kill you by making you do more stupid things for her sake just to keep the relationship or push you to commit suicide because of her after all your effort fails. any woman that can start another relationship while you are still dating her and even tell you to your face to move on that she loves the other guy really doesn't give a damn about u. she doesn't care care if you die or live. if she has her way, she will kill you quietly. she hates you don't deceive yourself. as long as she is with the other guy, you know very well that you won't be happy, or have peace of mind even if you move on simply because you have given all your all to her in love. else why would someone want a flirt as desperate as you want her? because u love every inch of her of course. my brother no pastor can save you only her death or yours can free you. so all she is indirectly telling you is to choose your life or hers?. so my advice for you is to quietly kill her without trace if you dont want to commit suicide or live an unhappy life all the rest of your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 2:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Haaa! Dis is rily nt fair Ooo but i appreciate though u feel m pains
derindel:
Murder her. else she will eventually kill you by making you do more stupid things for her sake just to keep the relationship or push you to commit suicide because of her after all your effort fails. any woman that can start another relationship while you are still dating her and even tell you to your face to move on that she loves the other guy really doesn't give a damn about u. she doesn't care care if you die or live. if she has her way, she will kill you quietly. she hates you don't deceive yourself. as long as she is with the other guy, you know very well that you won't be happy, or have peace of mind even if you move on simply because you have given all your all to her in love. else why would someone want a flirt as desperate as you want her? because u love every inch of her of course. my brother no pastor can save you only her death or yours can free you. so all she is indirectly telling you is to choose your life or hers?. so my advice for you is to quietly kill her without trace if you dont want to commit suicide or live an unhappy life all the rest of your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Antoeni(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2016
U be dead, and still saying out shame on u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Escabado: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
That's the Nigerian girl for you , all of them are all olosho and Runs girls . Any man that's trusting a nigerian woman is deceiving him self .because she will cheat on you countlessly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2016
Escabado:
That's the Nigerian girl for you , all of them are all olosho and Runs girls . Any man that's trusting a nigerian woman is deceiving him self .because she will cheat on you countlessly

Does that include your mother, sisters, aunties, and other female relatives?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by jamalnation(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Oh lawd. Dumblover i dnt need a fortuneteller to tell me aw dumb u are

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Eeeeeya....i was expecting mature comments
jamalnation:
Oh lawd. Dumblover i dnt need a fortuneteller to tell me aw dumb u are
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
She practically told me b4 we decided to get rid of d baby dat she's seeing someone else. so, wat's d point bringing a child to a divided home?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
your moniker have said it all undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Muffnetmusic: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Ribajae(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Op no worry. Ur girlfriend don c d future of ur baby, she just wan replace d face of d babe with dat guy's own.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Princeadonis(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Oh my God! Dis is jst so .....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by eezeribe(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
dumblover:
Hello nairalanders, i really need your views and opinion on this issue. My girlfriend of over a year started acting strange recently. After much pestering on why she has changed from who she used to be, she told me she was about 6 weeks pregnant for me but she didn't want to bother me because she knows i was writing my final year exams. That same night, she told me she was in love with someone else and that he knows she's pregnant and he loves her just that way. I felt extremely bad because I love her so much and I gave my all into the relationship. After several deliberations on whether to keep the pregnancy or not, we reached a consensus agreement on terminating the pregnancy. Now, i've been begging her seriously to come back to me and all she says is she loves me but leaving me seems to be the right thing. She even told me she's been having sex with this new guy. Really, i've forgiven her completely but she feels i want her back so i'm gonna revenge or something. I love this girl truly and I really want her back!

Guy, what are you doing with that girl.
A girl that cheats on you, while pregnant for you
And she finally agreed to abort the pregnancy...
If she ever comes back to your life, please use her for money rituals and get a better girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Augustap(f): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Op what you need now is a great formatting slap to take your mind off her, cos she doesn't love you, or maybe this could help

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by captainking(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
dumblover:
this may be a little harsh.. But your brain needs to be reset... Your bae is confused... And I guess she never loved u... Or her love for u has diminished... Young man... Focus on ur future... If she terminates the pregnancy like u guys have agreed... Do yourself a favour and forget about her..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Princeadonis(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
lalasticlala pls move dis crazy piece to fp ooo...let people laff small abeg...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Have Pregnanted My Sex Doll (pix) / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important / Thank you all

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.