Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? (7629 Views)

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be / Shes Just Kill Him / this girl is ugly, isnt she ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba oo!!

Tuale Jare..

Sly, una family fine.. Tuale joor..

U dae everywhere grin
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Smellymouth: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tinydick:

U dae everywhere grin

Hahahah..

Ma niccah.. cheesy

I see you yesterday for that Boro -Chelsea thread.. tongue

Which team u dey support?
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by KingRex1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Daddysly, your sister fine.. She won?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:
Daddysly, your sister fine.. She won?
its not over yet... Good evening bro... been a while tho
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahah..

Ma niccah.. cheesy

I see you yesterday for that Boro -Chelsea thread.. tongue

Which team u dey support?

grin yeaga,,,, wen I tot shelsea go draw,,,, undecided Chelsea na second club wey I hate,,,,barca is first,,,,,

Shey u ve known my team
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Smellymouth: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tinydick:

grin yeaga,,,, wen I tot shelsea go draw,,,, undecided Chelsea na second club wey I hate,,,,barca is first,,,,,

Shey u ve known my team

Baba, we get something in common oo..( I despise chelsea so much but I get small love for barca) grin..

Boro dey very annoying.

But chelsea's next game is against Tottenham, I know they won't escape it.. cheesy
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, we get something in common oo..( I despise chelsea so much but I get small love for barca) grin..

Boro dey very annoying.

But chelsea's next game is against Tottenham, I know they won't escape it.. cheesy

We haters re waiting grin harry is fully fit

I can't love barca as a team so far I dae support R.Madrid,,,,,,impossible ,,,,I still love their players shaa,,,messi and other cool ones,,,,,but pique grin u knw naa
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Smellymouth: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tinydick:

We haters re waiting grin harry is fully fit

I can't love barca as a team so far I dae support R.Madrid,,,,,,impossible ,,,,I still love their players shaa,,,messi and other cool ones,,,,,but pique grin u knw naa

cheesy cheesy Even me sef nor like Pique..I hate pple when dey talk too much.

RM? Na CR7 mk me like dat club sha..
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy Even me sef nor like Pique..I hate pple when dey talk too much.

RM? Na CR7 mk me like dat club sha..

Yeaaga
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by KingRex1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
DaddySLY:
its not over yet... Good evening bro... been a while tho
Yeah.. Haven't had the chance to congratulate you. Have u resumed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Yeah.. Haven't had the chance to congratulate you. Have u resumed?
thanks big bro... not yet..i hear theres a strike looming...
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by KingRex1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
DaddySLY:

thanks big bro... not yet..i hear theres a strike looming...

Oh I see.. You can use this period n get to know the system better so as to avoid confusion and indecisiveness later on.

Time to bid ur home babes goodbye wink
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Oh I see.. You can use this period n get to know the system better so as to avoid confusion and indecisiveness later on.

Time to bid ur home babes goodbye wink
lol...thanks i'll keep tat in mind...

home babes ...abroad babes... away babes... they are all the same... grin i've currently given up on love... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Huge Python Rise After Taking Pictures With His Wife. PHOTOS / Nigerian Plus Size Couple Shares Romantic Photos To Promote Body Positivism / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.