Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (107916 Views)

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by kinibigdeal(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
I can wait so far you will keep visiting me during the period of waiting
beautiful232:

I no do now
until marriage
can you wait?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by beautiful232(f): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I can wait so far you will keep visiting me during the period of waiting

haha...I smell bad intention

no visit biko

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Remember, we both have an innocent mind
beautiful232:

haha...I smell bad intention

no visit biko
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
ArabMopol:
are u telling Oduduwa is the falling devil himself or one of his right hand that fall in Yoruba land, OSU is long forgotten believe nothing as such In modern Igbo, b4 u tag OSU those days is either u did something terrible and ur kindred will disassociate themselves from someone that commit taboo .. now tell me Oduduwa is he the real devil himself ?

I know you won't read the link I provided for you. Very typical of an Osu.

Guess what? I heard Igbo ancestor is a gorilla that impregnated a woman banished into forest for abomination act. That's why you guys are abnormally hairy.

Now tell me, is your forefather a Gorilla?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by beautiful232(f): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Remember, we both have an innocent mind

I no trust your innocent mind
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
You should only be worried, if i reside at ibadan. Innocent minds are meant to be good.
beautiful232:

I no trust your innocent mind
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
The way this may have happened is if the man has an extremely long dick which became very much harder than usual and if he held her down penetrated too deeply against her will during the act whilst ignoring her protest.

She must have complained to somebody after the event, perhaps the reason he is being prosecuted.

Does anybody know where I can get some manpower? At least my wife go fear my dick small small wink
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by holluphemydavid(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Burutashi
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Afonjas: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

Typical comments from Osu people

Bawo ni?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Afonjas:

Bawo ni?

O gini?

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by THYRAIN(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry
you just make me laugh troway diz 2cups of garri wey i buy 200 naira.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by chiefojiji(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
I hope the man release before she die?

but how did she die? over pleasure?

abi she no suppose push d man away when she know say d tin don dey choke her heart...

well, rip to d death..

I pray heaven accept u, cus I don't think hell will. cus ur kien death go surprise devil himself
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by walosky(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
yorubas and man-power are like

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Afonjas: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

O gini?

Onwelo

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by greggng: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
mymadam:
"If Busari is found guilty of the offence, he will face the death sentence"

Haba, death sentence ke? No way! This will end up being a case of manslaughter, definitely not murder.

Is an accident. He should be charged for sexaccident if convicted he should be ban from sex for one year
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by chiraqDemon(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Man power plus trams n horse power plus bullet
Combo 5 satchets of de rok

Thank me later wink grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by klassykute(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2016
shizzy7:
Can sex actually lead to death??

There is more to this story
It could be a spell ...
there no harm in trying dear ..try it wt a strong man ..
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by gregyboy(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2016
ubanu..my hears can hear dis alone i must tell d igwe chaii,.....okwemoo
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 2:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Afonjas:

Onwelo

Puo

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 02, 2016
shizzy7:

It could be a spell ...
G

Se3x can lead to death.
When the forceful pressure of the dickk becomes too much for her heart to bear. Sometimes it can result to shortness of breath and then heart attack. If the se3x is becoming too much and body can't handle it anymore, just push him off and tell him to stop.. Person no dey shame on top deep blue sea and intense pleasure.
Well she died in active service..
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Ishhh... Na
so dick kill her
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2016
slurryeye:

Guess what? I heard Igbo ancestor is a gorilla that impregnated a woman banished into forest for abomination act. That's why you guys are abnormally hairy.

hahaha I'm laughing in Congo Brazzaville... hairy and ugly like this ?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2016
shizzy7:

It could be a spell ...

What makes you think sex cannot lead to death?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2016
slurryeye:

I
am beginning to like some
Yorubas but I could never
stomach their fetish and sneaky
behavior, prostrations, and bowing
down to kiss the dirt. Although
Awolowo gave them a head start
in Federal Government corporate
allocation and banking industry,
Yorubas have stolen and sold off
my country’s lucrative ventures.
They lack the industriousness of
the Igbos, the agribusiness of the
Tivs, or the good naturalness of
the Idomas. Aren’t the Yorubas
something else? Hahahaha.
Speaking of Chief Awo, it is funny
the Yorubas changed that man’s
name from Awolowo to Awo in
their haste to deify mere mortal
and clothe the man with the garb
of immortality. Why does the
Yoruba god’s name remind me of
awo (Igbo word for the ugly,
revolting toad that nobody but the
Yorubas use in making potent
poisons)? It could have been
better had Yorubas been less
insulting and kind enough to
change their man’s name to mbala
(Igbo name for toad’s more
beautiful cousin, edible frog).

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Pylony(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Chaiiii chaiiii chaiiii... So as joystick fit help create it can also destroy? Make i guide my joystick with all diligence o.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by glossy6(f): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry

lmao. I had to check up your profile dude.

You made me laugh real hard grin grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by gregyboy(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2016
what if God ask her how she died so she will reply dat its a gozzila power dick that killed her.....al the angels will blike dem and burst in to laff and say mama judge urself
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
I
am beginning to like some
Yorubas but I could never
stomach their fetish and sneaky
behavior, prostrations, and bowing
down to kiss the dirt. Although
Awolowo gave them a head start
in Federal Government corporate
allocation and banking industry,
Yorubas have stolen and sold off
my country’s lucrative ventures.
They lack the industriousness of
the Igbos, the agribusiness of the
Tivs, or the good naturalness of
the Idomas. Aren’t the Yorubas
something else? Hahahaha.
Speaking of Chief Awo, it is funny
the Yorubas changed that man’s
name from Awolowo to Awo in
their haste to deify mere mortal
and clothe the man with the garb
of immortality. Why does the
Yoruba god’s name remind me of
awo (Igbo word for the ugly,
revolting toad that nobody but the
Yorubas use in making potent
poisons)? It could have been
better had Yorubas been less
insulting and kind enough to
change their man’s name to mbala
(Igbo name for toad’s more
beautiful cousin, edible frog).

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by wtfCode: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2016
The man carry vex hammer her to death undecided
It's pity
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by wtfCode: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2016
slurryeye:

Guess what? I heard Yoruba ancestor is a gorilla that impregnated a woman banished into forest for abomination act. That's why you guys are abnormally hairy and sex starved freaks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.