Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (107993 Views)

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Barigaboy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
I think they had sex voluntarily they shouldn't take it that far. I was wondering if his man hood transformed to knife after taking the man power.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by maasoap(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Clinton9000:
Yorubaa women and adultery are like 5 and 6. No wonder yorubaa has the highest divorce rate, marriage breakdown and children raised by single mothers in Nigeria!
Tell us your tribe and we will tell you whether the person you call your father is actually your father or not. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
deflover:
afonja and Toto all thier herbs na how to Bleep Jedi okpaehni name dem work dem no go work only Toto dem sabi smh
na akpu + ugwu girls cause am, the calabar ones sef no carry last
man has to step up his game
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by DeRay98(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
beautiful232:
man power?

only ibadan men can take man power during sex

dunno where the keep their own power

as if sex is do or die

grin angry

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
ArabMopol:
Afonjas has loose waist... Tufiakwa

deflover:
afonja and Toto
all thier herbs na how to Bleep
Jedi
okpaehni
name dem
work dem no go work
only Toto dem sabi smh

madapcmod:
Na them jegede shokoya feofle! The sex starved afonjamudeen and afonjanatus. Tufia!

Typical comments from Osu people

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
maasoap:

Tell us your tribe and we will tell you whether the person you call your dad is actually your or not. undecided

Do you know your real father...Swear to God that the man living with your mother is your real father?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry
u killed me with laughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by vicstar(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Odunharry(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
rusher14:
Perhaps the brand name of this drug should be made public.

grin
Lol... werey
.Ur plan na to wound people daughter/sister anyhow

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ooshinibos: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
carnal knowledge , Osewa !!!! what kind of grammar is this

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
[buy land up to 3000 plots in one place in Port Harcourt
And get your certificate of occupancy in less than 3 months

Call WhatsApp +2347033851176
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by xmich(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin shocked
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Georgeisco2007: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=ijustdey post=50687313]mogbe ooooooooo[/quote

Died in active service.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oh No! So Sad...Y d use of man power b4 having sex undecided undecidedCOWARD
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Orikinla(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Clinton9000:

Do you know your real father...Swear to God that the man living with your mother is your real father?

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Kingsley1000(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
harder harder harder harder harder harder.....

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by whys: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Does she have cancer of the cervix or the bleeding was from vaginal tear.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Cre8(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
" Sex and Death " am yet to put together these two... What shall we wish the deceased now? undecided and for the offender.... lipsrsealed

In other news, it's a New Nov. Happy new month Jare.

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by cheriey(f): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
I really don't understand naija anymore..first it was som1 sentenced to almost life imprisonment for N5.6mil now its a death sentence for an action that was not intentional....naija lawyers nawaooo
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by sonnie10: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
omoadeleye:
Chai

Guy, you rub charcoal for hand?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by petersky: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yoruba and anal sex is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Bifwoli: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
pretydiva:
I wonder how she go explain herself to baba God

The same way some of you folks rush to explain kenya as "sodom and Gomorrah" whilst pretending this kind of bad stuff ain't happening in Naija.Now you have a death on top of the sin of mass hypocrisy.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by jidxin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ishilove:
This is not murder. This is a case of involuntary manslaughter.

See the wahala fvck matter dey cause undecided

seriously. ....involuntary manslaughter ....anything like that??
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Cre8(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
cheriey:
I really don't understand naija anymore..first it was som1 sentenced to almost life imprisonment for N5.6mil now its a death sentence for an action that was not intentional....naija lawyers nawaooo

Well, am not in support of the death sentence placed on the case if found guilty but to say it's not intentional? My lady, her death may not be intention but his action that led to her death is.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

Typical comment from an Osu
Descendants of Oduduwa the falling Devil

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by jidxin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ishilove:
This is not murder. This is a case of involuntary manslaughter.

See the wahala fvck matter dey cause undecided

for real involuntary manslaughter..anything like that?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by autonomous22: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yoruba again.....

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by DluvDaboss(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yeeeeeeee.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by deflover(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

Typical comments from Osu people
to you only igbos hate afonjas
you are hated by all tribes in Nigeria
we are just waiting for the opportunity to deal with you people

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by drafo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
EbolaParasite:

I wonder oo. When not in Indonesia. .

Is this a joke? If found guilty, he will face the death sentence for having sex with a woman? Na like so our laws harsh reach.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by UTIBEWILL(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
double wahala
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by pretydiva(f): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bifwoli:

The same way some of you folks rush to explain kenya as "sodom and Gomorrah" whilst pretending this kind of bad stuff ain't happening in Naija.Now you have a death on top of the sin of mass hypocrisy.
wey tin dis 1 dey talk undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.