Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (107994 Views)

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Millz404(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kongified:

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by cyojunior1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oh recession how art thou leads some senseless nigerians with no common to do this ?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by dollyjoy(f): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Maybe the woman complained about his inability to satisfy her hence He took "man power" to enhance his performance.cheesycheesy

Rip to the deceased. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by hernandson(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
i wonder what she would say on judgement day do, worst case senario

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Bhaelarkush(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
hahaha..at last ..first time wey woman dey die of excessive sex
The man na male karishika
RIP to her tho

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
G
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by themistocles: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Came to check names.....

Behold it's d afonjas doin what they r best known for. (ritual, rapin, kidnapping, 419)cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by keandre: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
21 gun salute,she died in active participation.

16 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Lexusgs430: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can anybody supply me man - power? I would only use 3 teaspoons, prior to engagement or adventure.....

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by byvan03: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Women don dey die on top romp too? End time News.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by timilehing(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by johnaruson(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Did he use cucumber ?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by madapcmod: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na them jegede shokoya feofle! The sex starved afonjamudeen and afonjanatus. Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by WinahMan: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
So what will be her reply if God asks her what killed her? [b]So what will be her reply if God asks her what killed her? [/b]So what will be her reply if God asks her what killed her?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by PRYCE01(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by johnaruson(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
charge him to court! weapon of murder: PENIS

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by deflover(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
afonja and Toto all thier herbs na how to Bleep Jedi okpaehni name dem work dem no go work only Toto dem sabi smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
rusher14:
Perhaps the brand name of this drug should be made public.

grin
It is called "Baby Oku" among the sexy Igbo's in Lagos.
An Igbo woman showed me the hot drink sold in small green bottles at drinking joints in Lagos.
Guys drink it before sex without the knowledge of the girls or women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Shome36(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
She's very lucky to be among those few that pleasure killed..... i therefore say congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Dshocker(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
:oDude wasn't merciful,nor compassionate....He ramed her at 200miles per hour

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by sekundosekundo: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry

When I was single, I used to think that I can't do without sex but after my marriage, I realized how wrong I was.

9 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Shome36:
She's very lucky to be among those few that pleasure killed..... i therefore say congratulations to her.

grin

lucky kwa.... which kind mood you think say her people go dey now
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by EbolaParasite: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ishilove:

http://punchng.com/woman-dies-sex-romp-lover-ibadan/

Is this a joke? If found guilty, he will face the death sentence for having sex with a woman? Na like so our laws harsh reach.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ntajuddeen: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Harwoyeez(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Baba, u for choke her na even gag her.....naso d tin sweet reach
soberdrunk:

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Shome36(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Softmeat:

grin

lucky kwa.. which kind mood you think say her people go dey now
they should be thanking God, at least it's not hunger that killed her.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
shizzy7:
Can sex actually lead to death??

There is more to this story
It could be a spell ...

Posterior cervical wall tear from coital laceration....she probably bleed to death.

May her adventurous soul rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by soberdrunk(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Harwoyeez:
Baba, u for choke her na even gag her.....naso d tin sweet reach

angry

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Zdoh(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
The power of any man is stronger than that of any woman and come add another man power, wetinnnn? Use the rest power to fight devil in hell.... Baba were!!!.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
johnaruson:
Did he use cucumber ?

Naa, likely a designer dickk...Nike (curvey type)

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by thonyrule(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
nawa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.