Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. (29467 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 18, 2016
We are not perfect. Granted. But, aspire to be perfect; be willing to change traits that are not acceptable to your partner.
Stop making excuses.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by metallisc(m): 4:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Vanessa88:
To be factual, it is not about being compatible but how couples deal with their incompatibility"..

this elucidation is very gbam!!

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by metallisc(m): 4:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Benita27:
You said it all.
Once you have it at the back of your mind that "no one is perfect", you're likely to tolerate for Love...and what matters is loving your spouse for who she/he is.

even when you find out the said partner is a 'closet akwuna' ? undecided undecided
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by metallisc(m): 4:13am On Dec 18, 2016
skarlett:

I read it that's why I doubt you wrote it...so you can write something this reasonable shocked

grin grin my ebony poraro!....

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by metallisc(m): 4:21am On Dec 18, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
tooks i thought u was wife hunting shocked

you wanna apply? grin grin

i'm kinda loving this blondie style of yours... not bad on you!

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by solid3(m): 4:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Nma27:
grin

Seems someone is trying to give herself out.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Omudia11: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Bless you sis.
Vanessa88:
To be factual, it is not about being compatible but how couples deal with their incompatibility"..

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Omudia11: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Let love lead.
Omotayor123:
You said it well toks. For me I just Look out for Someone who loves me and vice versa. Every other thing is secondary.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by cins: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2016
shocked nawaooo angry
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Omudia11: 5:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Upper cut. grin grin grin

I was wondering same.
skarlett:

I read it that's why I doubt you wrote it...so you can write something this reasonable shocked

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Omudia11: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2016
In a relationship, love is enough. If you say love isn't enough, then you don't know what love is.
sauceTDA:
. Love isn't enuf at all. Relationship is about sacrifice.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
You said it well toks. For me I just Look out for Someone who loves me and vice versa. Every other thing is secondary.

No. It isn't that simple. A lot of people would love you. But can you love any of them back?
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by brokenplate: 5:35am On Dec 18, 2016
I have decent goat for sale.
The goat is hygienic, healthy and affordable
Check my signature for details
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by lonelydora: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2016
Vanessa88:

Thumps up

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by legendarystar: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
Love Love Love.. On everyone's lips smiley

As for me sha grin grin grin
Money, Plz Tell Those Scoudrel.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by alizma: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Vanessa88:
flesh and blood alone has not revealed this to you. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Tobium1(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2016
learn to take people for who they are.

Dafuq are you! Me personally, I don't believe in dis.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by tempel(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Nice post, but bring in the Nigerian factor. Nigerians can form very well until they get what they want, if marriage then after your wedding prepare to see the other side that you'll live with for the rest of your life. Let me say this take that person that looks imperfect but close to what you want and make the person perfectly compatible.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Selfhood: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Im seriously looking for o.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by legendte(m): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Vanessa88:
Could it be you?
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by legendte(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2016
girl4rmspace:
I don't agree with your points

I think you are trying to imply a decent partner must be perfect... That's a flawed logic

You can indeed find a decent partner but not a perfect one.. Being decent dsnt necessarily mean you are perfect.... Decency and perfection means two different things Mr
My thought as well
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by legendte(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Seamareggae:
E no easy to see better babes to love dis days....

I decided to give my babe... 3k that year to cook better soup 4 me... Na so she carry 3k... Use am plait hair... Cum dey tell me say she dey owe them sef for saloon...

I just weak.... I cum dey imagine if I marry dis babe put for house... Na so she go dey beautify herself.. Forget him man belle....

Chai.... Love hard to find oool
Funny but the truth is that you are just not having.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Aystarz: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Vanessa88:

And how many modern couples understand this fact? How many are willing to deal with the imperfections of their respective partners in this day and age. Who still thinks keeping relationships is a tough job? Well until we change our mindset about relationships, the rate of divorce and separations will keep rising.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by chuose2: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Nma27:
Are u not in search of a decent partner again? OK, I must admit I didn't even read your post
Oh boy dis don happen to a 9ja babe's sister oh!

Ein bobo ex-babe came back and gunned her & the bobo down.

it was not funny
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by chuose2: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Nma27:
Are u not in search of a decent partner again? OK, I must admit I didn't even read your post
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4428279_img20161022wa0005_jpeg181507062dac934a1d03e4eaad62d493

it was not funny
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2016
chuose2:

it was not funny

For real?

This is why I will never date a lady I can't marry..if I woo you then I really mean business except you bleep up.
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Omotayor123(f): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

No. It isn't that simple. A lot of people would love you. But can you love any of them back?
thatz why I said someone who loves me and vice versa.wink

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2016
chuose2:

it was not funny
Are u serious!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2016
goingape1:
just say you want to hook yourself up undecided

did she tell you that she is looking for someone to hook up undecided

how did you know she is caring and sweet? and what make you think that she (you) will he caring and sweet to the opposite sex undecided

look at them. where were you when guys are coming ya way? now you are looking for someone to hook up undecided

hypocritic set of naija woman.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. by Justmeal: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Theres no perfect partner but it's best to settle with your best friend someone who knows what makes you upset and strives to not press your buttons unnecessarily. I feel healthy love is supportive not boastful and not abusive verbally or physically also it's important to truly let go of those who will never love the imperfect you.

Of course we all go through tough times but really the substance of a man is how he handles his trials gracefully. Don't be ungrateful don't be wasteful don't look down on anyone cause your not the know all and end all.

Know who is worth it

In a decent partner I seek humility and a prayerful spirit
Just...... perfect!!!!!!!!... Great write-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.