Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn (45784 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection / Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by diegwu01: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2016
tiwiex:

I appreciate ur response. However, fa fa fa. Fowl. So Buharis plan was to borrow money to fund budgets? No plan to maintain or increase revenues. He spent a whole year screaming crocodile smile and messing up economic stability. Now he wants to borrow 29b. I hope into the entire history of Nigeria, we have not borrowed a total of that. That is from independence. Please all this explanation can't work. He has started making peace with Niger Delta. Let him make d best of what we have internally first. So far he has been found wanting. This government struggled to prepare our budget. They are not mature to manage a loan. PMB needs to learn how to manage pur diversity. He has failed woefully. A loan is a lazy approach to his leadership.
grin grin grin Says who?, . We are presently in a recession and the easiest way to get out of one is by spending on Infrastructure to encourage Manufacturing and production to boost and kickstart the economy. That we hate Buhari shouldn't hide the glaring fact that Nigeria's only income major is Oil. and the World is presently suffering the crash in oil Prices. What do we presently have in place as an alternative to this Oil? Every sane mind should encourage this move that would span 3 years of Massive infrastructural development creating a ripple effect that would support every other sector of the economy. there are a billion eyes watch over how these monies would be used and trust me the era of looting is over
Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by jpphilips(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2016
StarCj:

but the buildings are not in court. As if you don't know that government have start using the houses ceased

So long as the buildings are not sold, the government can vacate it once the court clears it, when you spend a looted fund under litigation, how do you repay it if you lose eventually? You guys lack basic thought process.
This government is running on common sense, only people who lack it are confused.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by ndubueze92(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
candidbabe:
Buhari will never know peace through out the remaining days of his life in Jesus name amen. #istandwiththesenate#
I support you from afar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election / Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.