Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn (45602 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection / Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by ocshap: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
the executives never wanted to publish the details of the loan because the gross misappropriation & some regional neglect that follows suit if not y would a right thinking person will want anybody to approve what he/she Has got no idea of,let them continue cos we are watching.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by lollmaolol(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Justiyke4u:
How can one propose mortgaging his country and everybody to accept

It's still a NO!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
a toothless mallam wants to sink nigeria into debt. God wont allow that to happen. someone is obviously sitting on the looted funds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by kingmekus(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
r
Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
We should genuinely be worried about the lackadaisical attitude of this administration. What manner of a government will present request to borrow $29.9billion to the senate without attaching blue prints on how the money will be spent?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by doublefreez(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
well articulated, oviously coming from a literate aide. Though am of the opinion that there has been more than enough for infrastructure from loots. so use the fund, person wey n even get idea how to use the money. mtsheeew

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Uchere:
To do what in d first place
Biko help me ask the dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by kinibigdeal(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
The money they recovered is not even up to the money in my account
AllTheWayUp:
grin

[size=13pt]
Reality setting in now. Senate told Buhari no borrowing . Go and use the recovered loot, if the recovered loot is not enough, recover more, if you need any law to help spend the recovered loot, like you already using the recovered buildings, send the Bill to National Assembly, and we will approve it effective immediately.
Hahaha, why borrow $29.9bn when Diezani returned $90bn?
[/size]

Only zombies will keep on falling for Buhari and his cabals lies and propaganda,
Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by uwagimboo: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari should tell us he intends borrowing Zillions of Naira cous with the current rate of Naira to dollar nah Zillions be that ooo...

Even King David wey him wealth make bible shout, no get money reach this kind loan wey we wan collect...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by crisycent: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Changi grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Bujumbura(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Where are the bilions saved by this administration?

I stand with the Senate because of my pretty daughter future

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by ArabMopol(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari is as confuse as yesterday... Tufiakwa... Good one distinguished senators

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Alusinejeuka(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
where is the money received from the looters as claimed....... misplaced priority....... APC and Magic are like Lai Mohd and Osinbade

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by thugmansion(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
And they didn't deem it necessary to provide all the details while making their case? Sometimes one can't help but wit that this whole sitcom is nothing but a nightmare.
alawi5k:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/presidency-reacts-to-senates-rejection-of-buharis-plan-to-borrow-30bn/

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by ballbearing: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Don't u think it's a subtle plan for APC's continuity beyond 2019 if the money is eventually given? They would tell you to vote APC to finish the 'on-going projects' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by KardinalZik(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Maybe the Presidency thought the Senate is just a Colony of Dullards as they.

How can you propose something that even you yourself don't have information about?

Haba!!!

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by aloziedaya(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
This man has taken us back to what we suffered in his 1980s regime. He failed to grow up. No wonder his cow neither increases nor decrease.
Borrowing on top of the massive devaluation weighing on the economy already, this is suicide mission.
Can someone please advise this mallam on the implications of negative economic indices like massive borrowing.
Who gave us this mallam in the first place. Tinubu, the blood of Nigerians that have died out of the failure of this regime will judge you.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Sibrah: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin

[size=13pt]
Reality setting in now. Senate told Buhari no borrowing . Go and use the recovered loot, if the recovered loot is not enough, recover more, if you need any law to help spend the recovered loot, like you already using the recovered buildings, send the Bill to National Assembly, and we will approve it effective immediately.
Hahaha, why borrow $29.9bn when Diezani returned $90bn?
[/size]

Only zombies will keep on falling for Buhari and his cabals lies and propaganda,

By tommorrow the Cabals will use EFCC and DSS to commence arrest of Prominent citizens and use it to distract Nigerians on the LOAN issue. That is how the Cabals operate,they use fake arrest without conviction to distract Nigerians from the lingering issues affecting the Nigeria Economy.
Was there no Abacha loot when Jonathan was busy borrowing? Keep the hate going pls . . .
Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by AnanseK(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
These criminals want Ghana must go from Buhari before they approve. They don't care how much Nigeria owes.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Colynho3d(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Only in Naija.
ehissi:
This is my analysis from a previous thread

The current Budget is #6.07trillion, you say you have a deficit of #2.2trillion - meaning, you have no idea how or you do not have the means to generate #2.2trillion.

Then you send a request to borrow $29.9billion - which is #9.06trillion at official rate Ooh, parallel market rate is over #14trillion - meanwhile there is no clear economic blueprint available to describe in detail how the cash will be utilised to get us out of this economic turbulance and you are expecting sane human beings to approve such foolishness......angry

If all you are looking for is #2.2trillion why borrow #9.06trillion?? After all, you told the world that you have recovered #3.64trillion from looters, what are you looking for loan for?

Meanwhile, his mumu minister of communications is asking for $550million to put a Satellite - abi na flash-drive - in Space for data storage. undecided

In my own opinion, Its this type of wastages, that they want to use to pay gbese for 2015 elections and recent elections in edo as well as upcoming elctions in ondo that they want to use a significant portion of that money for. And I am happy it wasn't approved.

Except it is a lie, they should use the #3.64triilion recovered to fund budgetary deficit.......

I am not even talking about the monies that they claimed to have allegedly saved in billions from removing subsidy and from TSA and other things that Lai Mohammed, Amaechi and Vice President "Osunbade" have been presenting as facts to the media.

Does anyone even realise that the $29.9billion is even higher than our foreign reserves??

Nonsense and Ingredient..........angry

Plus!! The story on ground is that 2016 budget has hit 79% implementation. That #4.79trillion.

So what we need for 2016 is about #1.27trillion. Why borrow #9.06trillion??

The numbers don't add up. Buhari is hiding something. And why hasn't the auditor -general of the federation been appointed??

These people want to do abracadabra again Ooooo:!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by 4nobody4every1: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by buchilino(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sibrah:
To do what jonathan did with the debt he left us . . .

Please tell me, Was there no Abacha loot when Jonathan was busy borrowing? Keep the hate going pls . . .

WEN I HEAR PPLE LIKE U, I ASK GOD, Y HE MADE ME A BLACK MAN. EVEN WORSE A NIGERIAN.

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by obailala(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin

Hahaha, [size=14pt]why borrow $29.9bn when Diezani returned $90bn?[/size]

By tommorrow the Cabals will use EFCC and DSS to commence arrest of Prominent citizens and use it to distract Nigerians on the LOAN issue. That is how the Cabals operate,they use fake arrest without conviction to distract Nigerians from the lingering issues affecting the Nigeria Economy.
On the contrary, only empty skulls believe and spread such senseless information about $90billion being recovered.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Honestly, I worry less about our Senators, it's the foolish Country or Organisation that will give them the money in the first place my worry lies.

Most Foolish and stuupid govt ever

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Cannonleo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin our foreign reserve plus 1 million damnnnnn what magic , plusl what happened to the Efcc and Dss telenovela remuneration

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by SaintzPeter(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
na craze dey their head..... very foolish pple
Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by IFELEKE(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
alawi5k:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/presidency-reacts-to-senates-rejection-of-burharis-plan-to-borrow-30bn/
Why present a proposal whose details is still under collation?
The Senate, for once is right to reject this padded misadventure.
May God save this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by Richy4(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
I just hope he will not send the EFCC on those senators..... lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by ferking(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why should this present administration borrow 30 billion dollars when Nigeria used from 1960 to 2014 to borrow 60 billion dollars ?they were complaining that the past administration was borrowing too much,but now what are they doing now?i stand with the Senate ,when when they do the other wise i still stand against the borrow oh.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by alezzy13: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
candidbabe:
Buhari will never know peace through out the remaining days of his life in Jesus name amen. #istandwiththesenate#

You are just as silly as they come. truly astounding.

and u had the nerve to bring The NAme of Jesus into your silliness.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by greatjoey: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sibrah:
To do what jonathan did with the debt he left us . . .

Please tell me, Was there no Abacha loot when Jonathan was busy borrowing? Keep the hate going pls . . .

I thought some persons claimed the SE was excluded from the projects the loan was being prepared for. If the details of the loan isn't known, how did the SE conclude that the projects doesn't include them?
May the govt should prepare a Bill of Quantity (BoQ) detailing things like cements, nail, gravel and labour for the wailing senate.

What could be wrong with the brains of our youth lately? Must everything be politicised? If Jonathan failed as we alleged, must we stay and watch Buhari do same? Fine, Jonathan's administration was engulfed with so much looting. This government made us believe so. The government also made us believe that a lot have been recovered from the looters of the past administration. Why borrow $29 bn when we have recovered so much from the alleged looters? Let's think and figure things out with our brains and not anus.

14 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn by DabuIIIT: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sibrah:

Please tell me, Was there no Abacha loot when Jonathan was busy borrowing? Keep the hate going pls

which abacha loot,didnt ur hero buhari said "Abacha never stole a dime?"
hypocrite

no loan for the kill-and-divide systematic thief dullarpo..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos / APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.