Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) (12388 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is surely turning into a competition. Contest of stupidity b/w two grownup buh immature adults grin

Airforce.1 and Jude.efcc

8 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by hayor2014(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
iamDaisy:
After using her and making her feel insignificant, you still have the guts to upload the chats, people like you should be poisoned

I concur

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by ashewoboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Iamdaisy, wetin you carry for back, what's that?

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by LaClickLaBend: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
iamDaisy:
After using her and making her feel insignificant, you still have the guts to upload the chats, people like you should be poisoned
i don't mind being poisoned by yu
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by 2SWT(f): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jarizod:

Do u know I have a 20-inchhh long black Konnddo
lol
who ask you?
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
2SWT:
lol
who ask you?

Nobody actually.. was jus telling ginaz in case she wants it to penetrate through her mini-skirt smiley am nice like that..

do u also want the konndoo smiley
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
iamDaisy:

This ur yansh ehn...Kai smiley

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by 2SWT(f): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jarizod:

Nobody actually.. was jus telling ginaz in case she wants it to penetrate through her mini-skirt smiley am nice like that..

do u also want the konndoo smiley
you must be a Yoruba guy then
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
2SWT:
you must be a Yoruba guy then

swirri do u want the konndoo in ur pussy or notangry I'll give u from the back too..as a bonus smiley

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by jamalnation(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
UP ARSENAL

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by 2SWT(f): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jarizod:

swirri do u want the konndoo in ur pussy or notangry I'll give u from the back too..as a bonus smiley
I think I have to invite you to a deliverance service
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
2SWT:
I think I have to invite you to a deliverance service

I don't understand u swiri

Am offering u 20-inchhh konnddo that can make u cumm 10 times straight and u are formingggg angry
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Es eh mesh

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Raine80:
I don't know which is worse, the post , the grammar or the situation.
as long as she is beautiful and has a big ass i am ok, who grammar help? i hate ugly girls with passion

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Please guy, forget face or beauty or anything but this is serious. If you are dating a girl that types grammars like this, just dump her and go. She will kill you when you're in a hospital and doctor ask her to sign....

*i'm shivering*

She begs money yet can't type a full sentence. O.p see girl u carry?
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by groomed: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
I no dey upload picture of milk and ugly girls no compare me with that joker this girl dey vex me, girls no just get sense
on a more serious note, you guys have successfully killed this section for good. Damn, I miss the old days of Idowuogbo, 190, Sexkillz. This place was FUN!

You can ask questions and be sure to get matured answers from matured minds.

What do we have today? The OPPOSITE.

5 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Es eh mesh
is it a must that you should say something?
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2016
groomed:
on a more serious note, you guys have successfully killed this section for good. Damn, I miss the old days of Idowuogbo, 190, Sexkillz. This place was FUN!

boss abeg i dont create threads like that oooo, my own is mostly to yab ugly girls or talk about my relationships
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by loveourlagos(f): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=groomed post=50693972] on a more serious note, you guys have successfully killed this section for good. Damn, I miss the old days of Idowuogbo, 190, Sexkillz. This place was FUN!

[/quote
I have seriously missed the old NL with mature questions and mature answers. Where is Itsmodella?
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by metallisc(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2016
iamDaisy:

hhhhhmmmmmmm! shocked shocked shocked remind me not to eat anything you cooked o! grin grin
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2016
iamDaisy:
OMG that your yansh no be here Oh.. .. Hope no be yansh pad.. . Anyways I go like be with u oh
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by groomed: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=loveourlagos post=50695433][/quote] lol. That model exited before anyone took notice. I think Idowuogbo is now married and catering for her family--craziest nairaland female handler ever grin Miss her scarrer lol.

Badosky is watching grin

2 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by VOJA(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:

Guy calm down and allow God alone to use you...

Don't stoop so low to revel in this infatuation of yours, it's disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2016
VOJA:

Guy calm down and allow God alone to use you...

Don't stoop so low to revel in this infatuation of yours, it's disgusting.

pastor voja..one quenshun

who u epp don't judge me dude..u don't know shìt about me..keep on judging me and u'll get ur flight ticket to hell..
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2016
gobbledygook!

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by VOJA(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:

pastor voja..one quenshun

who u epp don't judge me dude..u don't know shìt about me..keep on judging me and u'll get ur flight ticket to hell..

You've just misconstrued my write-up thereby making jest of your comprehension level in a simple discussion like this.
Whay do I derive from judging you?
Keep wallowing in your paranoid delusions and hallucinations
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
VOJA:

You've just misconstrued my write-up thereby making jest of your comprehension level in a simple discussion like this.
Whay do I derive from judging you?
Keep wallowing in your paranoid delusions and hallucinations

Resulting to insults..pastor voja grin grin u won't stand it when I start with you smiley

You don't know shìt about me..u fùcking thew a shade @ me yet u deny it..what does "let God use me mean" na Satan dey use me before ni This is the Romance section dude..if u can't stand what u see here carry ur load to the Religion section!

To avoid early morning banters and shades.. I advise u desist from mentioning me again.. In ur NL existence I mean..we are both Matured men I believe.. Let there be peace smiley
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by VOJA(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:

Resulting to insults..pastor voja grin grin u won't stand it when I start with you smiley

You don't know shìt about me..u fùcking thew a shade @ me yet u deny it..what does "let God use me mean" na Satan dey use me before ni This is the Romance section dude..if u can't stand what u see here carry ur load to the Religion section!

To avoid early morning banters and shades.. I advise u desist from mentioning me again.. In ur NL existence I mean..we are both Matured men I believe.. Let there be peace smiley

So this long epistle is for me? Oops!
I'm so sorry if I wronged you in anyway, don't take it personal.
ONE LOVE

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2016
VOJA:

So this long epistle is for me? Oops! I'm so sorry if I wronged you in anyway, don't take it personal. ONE LOVE
Lol grin grin
You must be new to Romanceland..u don't know the way I operate cheesy
Have a lovely day boss..peace smiley

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:
Please guy, forget face or beauty or anything but this is serious. If you are dating a girl that types grammars like this, just dump her and go. She will kill you when you're in a hospital and doctor ask her to sign....

*i'm shivering*

She begs money yet can't type a full sentence. O.p see girl u carry?

Cool
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2016
iamDaisy:

You really look beautiful
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2016
op, u r a kid. of wat use is this to us.

ok, u r sponsoring her education,
ok, she want u to get emotional.

wat else?

grow up uhn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Love Dies, What Next? / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.