Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) (12374 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2016
catlova2:
op, u r a kid. of wat use is this to us.

ok, u r sponsoring her education,
ok, she want u to get emotional.

wat else?

grow up uhn
but the thread belongs to me na
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by curvysola(f): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2016
undecided
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by torqque7(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2016
iamDaisy:
After using her and making her feel insignificant, you still have the guts to upload the chats, people like you should be poisoned

shocked shocked Jesu..poisoned ke,ha u de vex o babe
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2016
ladies are more complicated than you think
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Mightyraw(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
iamDaisy:
After using her and making her feel insignificant, you still have the guts to upload the chats, people like you should be poisoned
People like u shud be arrested
Why are u so violent
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
is it a must that you should say something?
beeni ode
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
I promised to do it , what's paining me aside from sex sad is that she knew about my main , I told her , explained everything , [b]you women are never satisfie[/b]d

Coming from a boy who claims he has a beautiful girlfriend, yet still had a side chic. My nigga, sit your raggedy a** down biko. Ka m nu nti!

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Coming from a boy who claims he has a beautiful girlfriend, yet still had a side chic. My nigga, sit your raggedy a** down biko. Ka m nu nti!
claim as per? look you this $#ˆ%@#$!@ no make me vex oooo
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
claim as per? look you this $#ˆ%@#$!@ no make me vex oooo

Vex, please. If you vex, what will happen? What are you going to do, Capslock me to death? grin grin

Why use symbols? If you have balls, type the whole thing here.

It's not my fault you got dumped by your sidechick. Only shows how much of a lame CHILD you are. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
iamDaisy:

cheesy cheesy
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
catlova2:
op, u r a kid. of wat use is this to us.

ok, u r sponsoring her education,
ok, she want u to get emotional.

wat else?

grow up uhn

My dear, help me ask this dunce o. SO we should off pant and tear bra? Mumu.
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Vex, please. If you vex, what will happen? What are you going to do, Capslock me to death? grin grin

Why use symbols? If you have balls, type the whole thing here.

It's not my fault you got dumped by your sidechick. Only shows how much of a lame CHILD you are. cheesy cheesy
the only girls that dislike me on this forum are ugly girls , no need to identify ur self I understand , plastic surgery is cheaper now
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

My dear, help me ask this dunce o. SO we should off pant and tear bra? Mumu.
hope people are seeing this ugly %#^^%*^>< if I start now they will say I am wicked
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
the only girls that dislike me on this forum are ugly girls , no need to identify ur self I understand , plastic surgery is cheaper now

cheesy cheesy cheesy You don't know? I'm very "ugly" o.

I don't even know who's more senseless between you and Jake2much. If they combine both your brains together, a mosquito's brain would still be twice the size of yours. grin grin

Just looked at your profile picture now. YOU are the one that's sponsoring someone's education? YOU? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O di egwu! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You don't know? I'm very "ugly" o.

I don't even know who's more senseless between you and Jake2much. If they combine both your brains together, a mosquito's brain would still be twice the size of yours. grin grin

Just looked at your profile picture now. YOU are the one that's sponsoring someone's education? YOU? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O di egwu! cheesy cheesy
i won't be tempted by you, you no reach go and change ur sanitary pad
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
hope people are seeing this ugly %#^^%*^>< if I start now they will say I am wicked

Is that all your tiny brain can come up with, "ugly"? Pele. I wonder where you were, when God was giving out sense. grin grin

I'm done with you, you child. I have nothing more to say to a waste of womb space like you. You're beneath me. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
You and your main chick might end things too if she sees this wink tongue
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Is that all your tiny brain can come up with, "ugly"? Pele. I wonder where you were, when God was giving out sense. grin grin

I'm done with you, you child. I have nothing more to say to a waste of womb space like you. You're beneath me. smiley

You two sud stop....der is no joy in abusing each other
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:
baba u are gradually becoming airforce I oo..remain to dey upload ur personal pictures
As in
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Brutal lady grin
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
I don't know you until now and trust me and I don't like you- especially with what you wrote up there.
Why d hell would you have a sidey when you have an okay gf. Now d wahala don land, u want to reverse it on the ladies again.

FYI. I am not ugly. angry
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by jidxin(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Stop fornicating in your mind, itz not good. tongue
wow u re beautiful dear
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

I don't know you until now and trust me and I don't like you- especially with what you wrote up there.
Why d hell would you have a sidey when you have an okay gf. Now d wahala don land, u want to reverse it on the ladies again.

FYI. I am not ugly. angry
whats my business with this one angry
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

Brutal lady grin

grin
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Orikinla(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
TRUE Magazine Fly Girl Swimsuit 2017 Model Search Competition
http://totnaija..com.ng/2016/11/true-magazine-fly-girl-swimsuit-2017.html

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
i won't be tempted by you, you no reach go and change ur sanitary pad

I made a comment on your profile photo, and you went to quickly change it to something you THOUGHT was better. You look like you're struggling to sponsor yourself, with your cheap a** clothes, yet you're talking about sponsoring someone's education? I swear, kids of nowadays cheesy cheesy

Talk about no self-esteem. Nwata kiri!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I made a comment on your profile photo, and you went to quickly change it to something you THOUGHT was better. You look like you're struggling to sponsor yourself, with your cheap a** clothes, yet you're talking about sponsoring someone's education? I swear, kids of nowadays cheesy cheesy

attention seeking babe
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
whats my business with this one angry

K. Oga don't get offended oh. Just wrote my opinion. I don't have a business with you either.
Off
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol. Bad girl.
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

K. Oga don't get offended oh. Just wrote my opinion. I don't have a business with you either.
Off
I don't talk to your kind , next time don't comment
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
senseless thread undecided
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
senseless thread undecided
is it a must that you should say something that's why that doctor left you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate My Tattoos / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.