Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) (12385 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
I don't talk to your kind , next time don't comment

AND I don't talk to young men(oops sorry boys angry ) like YOU with a low and undermined IQ. I was just passing off an opinion. So glaring that you have no respect for morals or rather still no 'home training'.
U come off so rude.

Oya carry your thread to heaven

Mumu with the side chick.
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
is it a must that you should say something that's why that doctor left you
which Doctor
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

AND I don't talk to young men(oops sorry boys angry ) like YOU with a low and undermined IQ. I was just passing off an opinion. So glaring that you have no respect for morals or rather still no 'home training'.
U come off so rude.

Oya carry your thread to heaven

Mumu with the side chick.
ok seen , now pls get lost
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
which Doctor
ask me again , the one you dated that left you for another girl . Abeg don't allow me to naked u here
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
ask me again , the one you dated that left you for another girl . Abeg don't allow me to naked u here
lmao...pls b up to date....i'm taken
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
ok seen , now pls get lost

K angry
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
lmao...pls b up to date....i'm taken
you be TV show Abeg shift, the dôctor you dated before and during service that left you
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

K angry
what are you still doing here , don't you know the meaning of get lost ?
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
you be TV show Abeg shift, the dôctor you dated before and during service that left you
u dey craze ni ooo. still going for service...i'm TAKEN
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
u dey craze ni ooo. still going for service...i'm TAKEN
abeg don't make me talk , I know you reach house
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
abeg don't make me talk , I know you reach house
see dis one oooo. Talk nah
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
what are you still doing here , don't you know the meaning of get lost ?

Infact, i'm not going anywhere.

Bobo yii baje sa

angry
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

Infact, i'm not going anywhere.

Bobo yii baje sa

angry
at least go and make your hair , it looks brown
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
see dis one oooo. Talk nah
no worry I be coded person , I won't say anything ok wink
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
at least go and make your hair , it looks brown

Lol

So u even checked my pic

Do you even know the colour of my hair?

You are quite shallow
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

Lol

So u even checked my pic

Do you even know the colour of my hair?

You are quite shallow
i am fasting no insults , go and make you hair and reduce the ugliness

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Muffnetmusic: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
no worry I be coded person , I won't say anything ok wink
U CAN ONLY SAY WHT U KNOW. SO SAY NAH..
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
i am fasting no insults , go and make you hair and reduce the ugliness

If you didn't care so much, you won't have written all that crap.

So Ama stay not doing my hair smiley sad
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
U CAN ONLY SAY WHT U KNOW. SO SAY NAH..
do you want me to drop your name and number here.
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

If you didn't care so much, you won't have written all that crap.

So Ama stay not doing my hair smiley sad
care about who? You? That can't make her hair cheesy you done bath
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
do you want me to drop your name and number here.
YES OO. DROP IT U DNT FORGET TO DROP MY LOCATION TOO
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
YES OO. DROP IT U DNT FORGET TO DROP MY LOCATION TOO
you this Igbo babe , you fit say I dey make mouth
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
care about who? You? That can't make her hair cheesy you done bath

Ok

You are one hell of a boring guy undecided
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

Ok

You are one hell of a boring guy undecided
lions are always boring to goats , go and make your hair, carry benin-ore road bush for head
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
lions are always boring to goats , go and make your hair, carry benin-ore road bugs for head

??
Sorry
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

??
Sorry
sorry I forget

Goooooo andddddddd makeeeeeee yourrrrrrrrr hairrrrrrr
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
you this Igbo babe , you fit say I dey make mouth
LMAO. the highest communication i hv done wt an unknown nairalander ws via Email....so writing my number here doesnt mean we do tlk on phone..swerve jare
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vikky014:
LMAO. the highest communication i hv done wt an unknown nairalander ws via Email....so writing my number here doesnt mean we do tlk on phone..swerve jare
I say I know you for ground you dey talk email , I dnt know your email addy but your number and name and picture , if you want I can show you , but I don't wNt ban too many enemies will report my post
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
sorry I forget

Goooooo andddddddd makeeeeeee yourrrrrrrrr hairrrrrrr

Who are you to tell me that?
And fyi I rarely do.
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

Who are you to tell me that?
And fyi I rarely do.
ok my gf is coming soon I hAve to cook later brown hair
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Vikky014(f): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
I say I know you for ground you dey talk email , I dnt know your email addy but your number and name and picture , if you want I can show you , but I don't wNt ban too many enemies will report my post
U R NT OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.