Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) (13523 Views)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2016
We can't explain everything we see nor should we try and make sense of what we do not relate to. It's acceptable in some quarters...
Dressing like this is viewed as ok.... by some

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Is dat Donald Trump in the last picture?
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by abbeyty(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Yes we know and we love our daughters too,.. Beht can you snap with them like dis?

that is how people fail exam, they asked him a simple question he was going about how much he loves his daughter. it is a No No for me that is too much cant take this kind of picture with my little daughter talk more of these adults

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by mustapha3097(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Op.....I think dat guy in d 3rd pix luks lyk HULK sha..... grin
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by eezeribe(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
xreal:
I love my daughters, I am their best friend. They are my source of happiness, my soul.

You have not answered the questions
Re: 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) by okdaddy393: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
apeiron24:

thats d question sir
Ok,,is it wrong for a father to snap with his daughter??

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.