Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran (887 Views)

Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran by Cornerstone99: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2016
A close friend of runway bride, Roseline, 32, who ran away during her wedding reception in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State a few months ago, has revealed why she ran away. Speaking to Vanguard, the close friend who didn't want her name mentioned said the lady left because she saw her true in the reception and decided to follow him. For real? Really?

“I believe she did what she did because she saw the previous man in her life at the reception. We heard that he had earlier promised to marry the bride, but he later traveled to Lagos and never showed up again. When the bride waited for a long time and he (former suitor) was nowhere to be found, she decided to marry another man, who was ready although she still loved her former suitor. So when her true love showed up at the reception without notice, the woman saw him and decided to call it quits with her husband to follow her heartthrob.”

#PALMGOSSIP

Re: Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran by Gattus: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2016
end time bride.....
Re: Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran by STENON(f): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Is this for real?

1 Like

Re: Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Makes no sense ......
Re: Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran by Khutie: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2016
girls and their rubbish, well i am too fine they wont try it with me
Re: Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran by Suspectzero(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
lol i'm not surprised. The "true love" either had more money or his private packaging was much better than "back up guy". Guys stop begging and settling for women that aren't really into you or this would happen sooner or later she'll be bunking someone else.

(1) (Reply)

I'd Rather My Little Girl Marry A RICH Man Than Go To University / Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady / Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.