Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? (1974 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by BeautfulB(f): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
My guy is always chatting with my friend on net, any thing i tells him about my friend he will say he knows, he everntually knows every thing about her even she herself knows everything about him and us, and i love both of them can some body tell me if something fishy is going on. sad sadplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
It may be innocent, however never bring your friends around your man wink
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
Why would your friend be telling you BF things about herself and why would you BF be telling her things about you guys!! undecided

If it makes you uncomfortable, just tell them you dont like it.

Dou it could be harmless. I have friends that'd rather go to my BF's house when they are stranded than come to mine, and we live right next to each other oh!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Godmother(f): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
Its suspicious to me
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by freakyflo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2009
i dnt c anything wrng with ur boyfrnd chating with ur frnd.or would  u rather want ur boyfrnd to be dull and keep only to u.come off it girl,be freeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by galatico(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
It's a two way thing, hew might be innocent and he could be up to something .
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ur guy is going too far.temptation may set in.Afterall they got to know eachoda thru u.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
your childish boyfriend should find his own friends.

btw, how old are you ?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by omega25red(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
thats one mistake women make when they find a good guy they tell everything to their friends who in turn start to look at you like a potential mate. If you tell them he knows how to f@#$K they would want to sample the tool if you tell them he is generous they would want to double date or triple date to taste the genrousity. Women sha a lot of them are never happy for their so called friends who have found something they dont have
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by 190: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
i smell trouble in the air~
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by SeanT21(f): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
start chatting with his friends. tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by BeautfulB(f): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2009
you guys are really funny,
anyway thanks, i think i should wait and see the end than jumping into conclusion.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by na2day2(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2009
Beautful.B:

My guy is always chatting with my friend on net, any thing i tells him about my friend he will say he knows, he everntually knows every thing about her even she herself knows everything about him and us, and i love both of them can some body tell me if something fishy is going on. sad sadplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

u better retaliate, start chatting with all his friends and tell them stuff too, u can practice with me cool cool cool
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Igwe9(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2009
hi sweetie, there's a little you can do, advising you to follow suit isn't gonna help you at all, left for me. i'd advice you let them be, just keep an eye on them, the devil you know is always better than the angel you don't know.
keep your friends close to yourself and even your enemies closer. i believe if they have an ulterior motive they'd not  be open with you.
come to think of it, why not hook me up with your best friend.  wink I can be of help. you know?  smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2009
simply sign on to yahoo and add his friend. Then do your own chatting, abi kilode?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by oolateju: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2009
HA! who allowed FL GATOR ( the man that bleeds blue and orange) comment on this thread. He can never write anything useful. People has been commenting sumtin good since but see the senseless and unhelpful thing he wrote. He has bled everygood thing he has in his head out a loooooong time ago

@ Poster
Stop telling ur friend about ur relationship if u have been doing that. You can also caution ur boyfriend in a subtle way not to tell ur friend everything about your relationships. Becareful. It might be harmless chatting and it might also be the other way round
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2009
Suck my deek, that would keep u moaning for a while
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Abbeycity4(f): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2009
SeanT21:

remember!!!!! dnt pay evil wit evil
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by BeautfulB(f): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

your childish boyfriend should find his own friends.

btw, how old are you ?
plz dont use that word on my love, and wat do u want to do with my age, anyway thanks for your estimation
SeanT21:

i cant pay him back with evil and i dont know his friends yahooID, any way thanks, i appreciate
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by izeek(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
well its sure not normal even if i cant say fishy.

try to dissuade ur bobo from the act, tell him u dont feel comfy with it. simple/
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by BeautfulB(f): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2009
Thanks every body, the cat has been let out of the bag, my mouth is too heavy to say maybe wen i have the courage cry cry cry
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by smooooooth: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2009
ur man shld have a limit on how he relates wiv ur friends, ''or them go see am finish'' and blive me, Men will be Men, b4 u know it, he will start asking her out, and the day u guys will throw blow, ur friend go wash u down, with words like 'u dating a flirt and u be maga''. its already too late to stop it dou. but ur guy shld have know how to keep his distance.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by na2day2(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2009
Beautful.B:

Thanks every body, the cat has been let out of the bag, my mouth is too heavy to say maybe wen i have the courage cry cry cry

u put a cat in a bag? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by coolier(f): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2009
Beautful.B:

Awwwwww!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by r231(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2009
na2day?:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by BeautfulB(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2009
na2day?:

yes, my love was hidding some thing from me cry cry, my heart is to heavy to say it now, maybe later and u knwo wat the both of them are in N.L
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by sistajay(f): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
Just know when your man/woman is chattin online with some else, its bound to lead to the next level. If my man was chattin to another woman, heck, I'll go find me a man to chat to as well. Im not one to miss out on action!!! Always, always give a man a taste of his own medicine  smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by r231(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
Beautful.B:

yes, my love was hidding some thing from me cry cry, my heart is to heavy to say it now, maybe later and u knwo wat the both of them are in N.L

oh oh
so dey will probably see this
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by neowelsh(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2009
sista-jay:

Just know when your man/woman is chattin online with some else, its bound to lead to the next level. If my man was chattin to another woman, heck, I'll go find me a man to chat to as well. Im not one to miss out on action!!! Always, always give a man a taste of his own medicine smiley
u u do dat, it means, there is no trust in ur relationship with ur friend and BF. if there is, den u are a capital letter of JEALOUSY tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by sistajay(f): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ Neo welsh

Only a Fool would sit and watch their other half have all the fun. My point is two can play that game.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Macgreat(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2009
Something will happen soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! / What Would You Do? / Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.