Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (68791 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Disclaimer: please those of us with the mentality that all what girls want is money., can stay off this thread. Lets cut them some slack..coz there are some geniune ones among them,.who are caring and loving as they are,.and are not neccesarily after your money. That said

Here are some mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl or texting her.

Confessing your feelings over text.
As a guy, when you have this bottled-up feelings, you want to blurt them out. You feel only if she knew how much,you like her. She will want to be our gf. WRONG..the moment you blurt ur feeling to a girl tru text. You are revealing you hand, and leaving her nothing to work for.

Remember, the less she has to work for you, the more bored she becomes.

Sennding nice guy texts
Do you know why some girls are repulsed, by nice guys. Because the send boring texts. When a girl is continually pulling to read. ''hope your day is going well'', ''have you eaten'', have you had ur bath''. You began to seriously annoy her. These are checking in texts, and they make you appear too needy.

Being too available.
There are few reasons these will kill her attraction towards you. Firstly, it eliminates your mystery, secondly it doesnt give her time to miss you and anticipate hearing from you. She places less value on guys that are easy to catch. Which means if you are always around, she begins to value you less.

Texting your way to the friendzone.
Here is where guys blow it, they think the more they text back and fort with a girl, the more she likes them,well, they are sort of right, she likes them,,.as a friend tho. And we all know friendzoning is real.

Giving up too soon.
Every girl has a lock and getting her turned is just a matter of finding the right key. Most guys give up immediately she plays hard to get.

Happy romantic year.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
no wonder why caro left me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by temitemi1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol @ giving up too soon.

Interesting post tho'.

3 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by luigiajah(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Well Said Chibwike..... The Stuff Is Guys.. Never Reveal Your Feelings Online.. Only If You'll create a website online to show how much you love her.... Plus There's A Huge Difference When She's Just Reading The Text And When You're Looking Into Her Eyes And Telling Her What You Feel

14 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Mzjhulz(f): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol @texting ur way to the friendzone

18 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Confessing your feelings over text is not always bad, for some people, that's the next best logical thing to do... The consequence of holding out too long may result in the guy/girl being put in one of those C-X(Zones).... Where C=X= any number of titles below B(oyfriend) or G(irlfriend)

The key is to know the personality of the person you're chatting with, be sensitive to their psyche and temperament. An average Melancholic would prefer that you told them how you feel instead of just dragging on and on.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:
grin
Lol..why that face
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Blackeard(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
This post is awesome. It should make front page

4 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Blackeard(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
1one:
Confessing your feelings over text is not always bad, for some people, that's the next best logical thing to do... The consequence of holding out too long may result in the guy/girl being put in one of those C-X(Zones).... Where C=X= any number of titles below B(oyfriend) or G(irlfriend)

The key is to know the personality of the person you're chatting with, be sensitive to their psyche and temperament. An average Melancholic would prefer that you told them how you feel instead of just dragging on and on.
do u have a girlfriend?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
faqman:

no wonder why caro left me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol..which of them re u guity of

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Well Said Chibwike
thanks man
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by solomonbrown64: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
..,.I don't see anything wrong in confessing your feelings over text....

3 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Natasha2(f): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:

Sennding nice guy texts
Do you know why some girls are repulsed, by nice guys. Because the send boring texts. When a girl is continually pulling to read. ''hope your day is going well'', ''have you eaten'', have you had ur bath''. You began to seriously annoy her. These are checking in texts, and they make you appear too needy.
Being too available.
There are few reasons these will kill her attraction towards you. Firstly, it eliminates your mystery, secondly it doesnt give her time to miss you and anticipate hearing from you. She places less value on guys that are easy to catch. Which means if you are always around, she begins to value you less.

True

8 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Kenneth205(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
U r right bro!

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..,.I don't see anything wrong in confessing your feelings over text....
And u think she'd take you seriously....bro they want you tell tell them face to face...they want to feel ur emotions, ur seriousness.....and these would go a long way....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ThaSlimKidd: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:
Lol @texting ur way to the friendzone
Oddly.. it is quite true and rampant.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

True
Lol..so others are lies
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Natasha2(f): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
Lol..so others are lies

sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ThaSlimKidd: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
I think no 3 & 4 are standout reasonsif you ask me. but what do I know about this. *sips ribena*
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by CrazyScientist: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na so ooo!
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Olukokosir(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
I sense danger
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by chibwike(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Olukokosir:
I sense danger
Lol, danger has in how
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Tattooboy: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
No time. @ giving up too soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by solomonbrown64: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
And u think she'd take you seriously....bro they want you tell tell them face to face...they want to feel ur emotions, ur seriousness.....and these would go a long way....
True...but there is always a starting point....guess that point apply just to online dating or a distant relationship.
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Skimpledawg(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice posts tho! Some guys just blow d lid open via a simple text/chat.....I'd like to b d mystery niqqa dah alwz gets dz kinda texts in d nite from a gal b4 goin to bed "do u realy love me @ all" e dey sweet me ehh

4 Likes

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Mzjhulz(f): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
ThaSlimKidd:

Oddly.. it is quite true and rampant.
U must have done it many times
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Xamie271(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fell victim to the friendzone sh*t... tho

1 Like

Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blackeard:
do u have a girlfriend?

You're asking because?
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by Truth24(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chaiii I hate dat friendzoning of a word.... its such an awful experience been into it.....
BTW, dis guy below me is just lucky.... I fit kick am put for page 1 now, but make I shun am since na new year... I don change
Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by ThaSlimKidd: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:

U must have done it many times
If I have to be truthful... yes!!
you think she's feeling you but unknowingly you are building a mansion in the Friendzone.
Sad stuff.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.