Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again (5419 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Guys Don't Fall For This (photo) / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by alheri(f): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2005
Look chika like I said earlier, Youre probably still feeling hurt and betrayed by this ur ex. These things happen and like vexxy's dad would say "life is not fair, deal with it". Its not about whether or not the gals youve been meeting are drop dead gorgeous and all,its about if youre ready emotionally to start dating. And i believe youre not ready if youre still carrying a broken heart around. No one can help you mend a broken heart but yourself,they can only help you heal. Put your self back together again. Dont date gals cos theyre sooooo pretty and your friends are woawing about it. Date someone that you can feel.
Basically, i think you should just work on your self for now if not youre going to end up making someone feel as bad as youre feeling now,The way youre going.
Goodluck sha.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2005
Lotuken:

I think she was not d bone of your bone.Ur real girl is out there waitin 2 find your love.I wish u luck in your search.

True talk jareeeeeeeeeee... u really must be a good mind reader... she is not the egg for you... look out for where your bread is buttered smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by loveth(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2005
Lotuken:

I think she was not d bone of your bone.Ur real girl is out there waitin 2 find your love.I wish u luck in your search.
My dear that is true.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2005
loveth:

My dear that is true.

grin cool cool cool grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin[b]DNwanu... odukwa very very right[/b]
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by loveth(f): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2005
cheesy
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by chika123(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2005
I thank you all for your advice, may the Lord answer all your prayers. Alheri you are a BOMB, thanks a lot my sister.

@disney,
I guess u didn't read and digest my first post. I don't want any one to bad mouth or bad finger me, all I want is advice and good one for that matter. If I may let u know. I had never known or dated any girl before I met this girl in question. She was the first girl I had sex with in my life disvirgined , if you may know. I think why she did that to me was only because she knew I truly loved her and I always forgive her no matter how grevious the offense might be. For the three years we dated, I had never one day hurted her or made her cry. I bought her clothes, undies, and at times paid her school fees. Whenever, she offended me, I would always be the one to beg her. The first time I caught her with her school mate, (we all attended the same University) one year before the last one she did to me, she begged me and I forgave and forgot. Even after our seperation we used to see and the last time I saw her she even collected my phone number, although she didn't call afterwards. So with this you should know that I had forgiven her with all my heart.

Please Nairalanders, let us live GOD out of this. I have been praying about it for long long time. What I need is how to fall in love again

@cy
Thanks for your advice, for your information I am not desperately searching for a girl. It's just that I am the only son in the family and there are pressures left and right. I just want to address this my problem first (not feeling the way I felt for my first love). I had tried to force myself falling in love with a girl friend whom I had known and been close to for the past 9 years but the feelings wont ever come.
WHY cry
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by loveth(f): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2005
lexyflexy:

i love this.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2005
mister... it all boils down to the fact that the best way to heal a broken heart is by falling in love again... but before u take the next step... seek the hand of the Lord...Jer. 33:3, Prov. 3:4-5 ... it is well
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2005
thank u o jareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by alheri(f): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2005
lexxyflexxy,in my opinion falling in love with a broken heart is wrong. I dont even know if its possible. You see, it wont be fair on the other party because youre expecting that person to mend your heart. Loving is meant to heal and not mend in my opinion. When people "fall in love" with a broken heart, you find a situation whereby there is a tendency to go back to thier ex if the person shows up asking for forgiveness. But if theyve mended and moved on emotinally, they will never go back because they will REMEMBER.
I agree when you say he should seek the hand of God cos matters of the heart are very delicate. So he should probably start by loving God cheesy That way he will be able to forgive and forget wink hope ive not written an essay here cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by nddy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2005
She disvirgined me

thats impossible . a Man never gets disvirgined by a girl.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Z4M4eva(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ Nddy, Abi o!!

@ LexyFlexy, that pic is scary. shocked
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by chika123(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2005
sorry, the language no be my papa own. I meant, she was the first girl I had Bleep wit
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Z4M4eva(f): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2005
Oh, right I see Chika smiley
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2005
sad sad sadwhat had my pics/image got to do with this topic... can't y'all just ignore that and go for the onions cool cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Z4M4eva(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ LexyFlexy, "Onions" , well, if you were referring to me, I just said I thought the picture was scary, No Offence
and I hope none taken? smiley
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2005
Z4M4eva:

@ LexyFlexy, "Onions" , well, if you were referring to me, I just said I thought the picture was scary, No Offence
and I hope none taken? smiley

well I was not... just kidding ya.............lol grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Z4M4eva(f): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ Lexyflexy, oh right wink
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by hotangel2(f): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
uhh?
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2005
nddy:

She disvirgined me

thats impossible . a Man never gets disvirgined by a girl.
shocked shocked shocked shocked... [size=45pt]yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Z4M4eva(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2005
does neone know the link Hot angel gave the other time about watching nigerian movies free online, akwastar.com or something like that, I clicked on the link and I was watching games women play and then later I tried visiting the link again and I got it wrong, and it kept saying page cannot be displayed, anyone knows the right link
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by alheri(f): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2005
ZEE baby,are you trying to say that chikas problem sounds like a nigerian film? ;Djoking
anywayz,i dont know the web tho i'd like to know too kiss
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Z4M4eva(f): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2005
Oh right, ok Alheri smiley
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2005
whats u guyz own...someone is asking for your advice and u re herte taslking bout film...  cool cool cool cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by loveth(f): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2005
hmmm.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2005
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Jackie(f): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2005
Chika if i may add somethg to this thread. "How could u say leave God out of this" [color=#990000][/color]U've gat some real issues here men,, and u need some help. U have to seek the face of God "tres importante" no way out bro. First u need let her know how u felt, forgive, and for all that we care , u shd be more than happy that she revealed that side of her to u. Wouldn't it have been worst if u gat marrried and then she cheats on u. That would have shattered u. FOR every dissappointment there is a blessing. If u keep this in mind. U shd be able to move on.

Above all seek God, pray for peace, directions and guidance, and u will see for God self what God will do to do. And believe too sha;;;;. God will sent someone u way and u will not even give a wick at ur ex and will be thankfull for everything.
So
1) Forgive her :- this will give u peace.
2) Pray to God for peace and directions and guidance
3) Believe God for mighty things, stop saying i can't love again, just believe and have faith and u will see everything unfold.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2005
@Jackie.......... I support u jareeeeeeeeeee and to add to it all.... remember "Tuface's" forgive and forge
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Seun(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2005
If you love that first girl so much, forgive her and continue with her. The mistake you made is that you left a woman you love just because she cheated on you. Just because you caught her in the act. Somewhere in your heart, the desire to be with her is still there so go back to her and pursue the relationship to the end (when you marry her or dump her for someone else).
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2005
@Seun..........put urself in his shoes.... cool cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Jackie(f): 3:45am On Dec 14, 2005
If you love that first girl so much, forgive her and continue with her.
well personally i don't think this will healthy. Why? there will be no trust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? / When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding / How To Get A Player To Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.