Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again (5416 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Guys Don't Fall For This (photo) / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Oracle(m): 4:13am On Dec 14, 2005
well what u gotta do is relax erase evry hatred from ur mind
if u dont u cant get another girl that u'll love
so just relax, pray and behave well i bet u u'll get a good girl far better
than the other heart breaker
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2005
will his relaxing bring the one for him........ man PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens)
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by loretta(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2005
It is only when a Girl cheats or breaks a Guy's heart that we all hear the story but if it the other way round no story. I dont feel for any Guy that's heartbroken, they deserved it. Anyway Chika try and rise, and try to love and especially search urself. What goes around comes around.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2005
@loretta .......... thats partly not true.... well gurls stand the chance most to guyz...... and hey .....u re kinda in support of the gurl......... tell me....... if u u were to be in such shoes, what u gon do?? cool cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by oju(f): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2005
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again
« #2 on: December 01, 2005, 12:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jerryinka, I had left her 4 years ago. I have always been praying to GOD so that I could fall in love again but woo sai. Please, what can I do to fall in love again? Let us leave God out of this.

Chika i'm very surprised at u, u ask for advice and it's being given and u say leave God out of this, no wonder u are unable to love, may be u never even loved in the 1st instance.

What can man do without God shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by oju(f): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2005
pielet,

u seem to be very knowledgable in the area of mendin broken hearts,

r u talkn from experience becos if that is the case then CHIKA shld grab those books cos experience is the best teacher.

well done pielet.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2005
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm cool cool cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by chrisd(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2005
He just need a dancer for a girlfriend. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And he'll change his mind
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2005
Hey.don't raise dust here
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by chrisd(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2005
I am Taurus, I raise dust.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2005
mmmmmmmmmmmm..... sorry you lost..... cos am RAIN and I kill dust
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by chrisd(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2005
True, is snowing here, ice and stuff. It surely kills dust. cheesy
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2005
cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by chrisd(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2005
Bull is always bull dust or not, so beware. cheesy
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2005
guess u ve forgotten the Bull, cannot retain itself in the rain......... not to make mention of snow
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by mmomi(f): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2006
Chika check your life first.After the 1st girl you broke 7 other's heart.Ask yourself how those ladies felt after dumping them.
We are all sinners, forgive yourself first.You are my bro i will tell you the truth!!!!
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lexyflexy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2006
mmmm... now I am begining to see another side of the come.... it depicits NEMESIS
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by eveseh(f): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2006
chrisd:

Bull is always bull dust or not, so beware. cheesy

grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by lovelyS(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2006
I'm so sorry 4 what happened  2 u, Chika.take heart and try 2 be focused in your career.I believe the girl is not mend 4 U that is why God make u caught her with your friend.But i have 2 tell u this. u can't do without getting married and before u could got married u need a courtship 4 some months even years and also need a responsible lady.

Chika take heart About the past and PRAY to God for ur destined wife Bfore searching 4 a responsible looking lady and study her for sometime propose 2 her,try to tell her about past your relationship (by telling her you will feel relieved) after you might have known the kind of lady she is.And try to be happy with her.Hope it works, Bye
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by babymine(f): 3:59pm On May 02, 2006
Forget yesterday's hurts and mistakes. Concentrate on the future and think positively. Remember you're a product of your thoughts. cheesy
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by edygirl(f): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2006
Chi boy you need a psychiatrist or you go try men maybe you will fall in love with a man. grin grin
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by eveseh(f): 1:21am On Jul 19, 2006
u should fall in luv abeg grin
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by hibans(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2006
Give ur life to Christ and pray hard, prayer is the only key.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by abbey02(f): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2006
maybe you've not found the one your heart desire
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by inspira(f): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2006
u know what ,hearing these stories make me afraid of falling in love .So when i hint it that a guy is interested in me ,i fleeeeeeeeeee .at 16 i don't want heartbreak
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by gbemmyniyi(f): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2007
hey bros,u av to let the healin take place by decidin to forgive and forget. otherwise every relationship u go into wud hit the rocks.D o u know God? please get to know God,he alone can teach u to love, for God is LOVE. let that experience remain sealed in the past and move on with ur life my dear.such experiences are to strengthen u and make u a better person. dont let ur past steal the joy of ur today wink
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by yimiton(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2007
I know that feeling!
But just wait until you meet someone that will blow your heart off. Then, you'll forget this story of not falling in love.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by dremoney(m): 3:40am On Dec 26, 2007
look deep down within you and wat u'll realise is d fact that ur yet to meet the woman of ur dream.

Once u meet a lady u desire, d fire on ur head will come down (trust me),

Advise is to start searching for your dream girl inplace of the one's u normally meet n manage to save time.
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Don1DeMaco: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2007
chika i don't know if someone has told u but the truth is u never meet the right girl, if and when u do don't worry nobody will teach u how to fall in love, there's no method even the hardest of hearts melt when they see the real thing, all i would say is u should keep searching because unless u continue that then u wouldnt have the oppourtunity to meet the real thing,  got me,  sorry about your heart break but shit happens, i guess its a question of how soon u meet the person not your ability to fall in love again,  good luck as u keep searching
damn i don talk forget look date wey this thread start, chika i hope u are now in love but if u still have the same prob then it means u never search well well,
hahahahehehe
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by MsOlaolu(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2009
in a s much as he should pray it all starts in the mind. he should condition his mind and move on..besides is he the first?
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by Oxone(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
@op
Wait till u see 1 who will blow ur mind away shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again by MsOlaolu(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2009
apparently he has dated shocked shocked shocked seven and one evn looked like a beauty queen,
but he cant leave his ex behind!!!loool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Two Friends? / Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.