Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem (10534 Views)

CALM DOWN: Mad collaboration between Busta Rhyme and Eminem / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

What's real?? 'where you abused as a child, scared because they called you ugly'?? or 'I left condoms in your baby seat'??

'In 88, you were getting chased from your building, calling my crib when I even give you my numbers' Dude, this is the same 88 Jay would have us believe he was some drug lord, lol. Nas blew up his spot on so many level.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

It was a back n forth diss tracks.

Takeover preceded Ether.
ETHER preceded Blueprint 2
Blueprint 2 preceded Last Nigga Alive(Nas' last huffin n puffin).

Nas - 'This king of New York shit only lasts fifteen minutes' grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

What's real?? 'where you abused as a child, scared because they called you ugly'?? or 'I left condoms in your baby seat'??

ROFLMAOWPIMP. . . . .

What about. . . .

You no mustache having, with whiskers like a rat
Compared to Beans you wack

Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase

Mode-9's DEATHBLOW had more punchlines than Nas' ETHER and i ain't trying to be funny. grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

Nas - 'This king of New York shit only lasts fifteen minutes' grin grin

Lol, Jay been obsessed with Nas, I love them both but this is a well known fact. Jay wanted Nas on Dead President, Nas did not show up. That is what started off the whole beef. Anyway, I love Jay Z, RD, TBA and AG, are in my top twenty list.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

'In 88, you were getting chased from your building, calling my crib when I even give you my numbers' Dude, this is the same 88 Jay would have us believe he was some drug lord, lol. Nas blew up his spot on so many level.

Jay-Z brought pics of QB niggas in ballerina costumes . . . that's murder grin grin
He bleeped his babymama . . . there's proof for that
'Is it ochie-ochie wally wally or One Mic??' . . . well documented
He's gone on to have a better career . . . there's proof

Real needs proof . . . real is going personal, real is digging undeniable shit . . . that's what Ja did to Eminem, that's what Hov did to Nas.
All that 'you sold your soul for riches' will win a rap beef . . . the real stab is the things that remain long after the beef is over.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAOWPIMP. . . . .

What about. . . .

You no mustache having, with whiskers like a rat
Compared to Beans you wack

Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase

Mode-9's DEATHBLOW had more punchlines than Nas' ETHER and i ain't trying to be funny. grin grin grin

This is why your opinions on HH is suspect to me, do you know that the about verse is 100% true? How many times have you heard Jay Z said he has been making money since '88? Do you know that Jay bit Nas' style? Dude had zilch in 88, no do, no click, no hoes. But I loves me some Jigga.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

Jay-Z brought pics of QB niggas in ballerina costumes . . . that's murder grin grin
He bleeped his babymama . . . there's proof for that
'Is it ochie-ochie wally wally or One Mic??' . . . well documented
He's gone on to have a better career . . . there's proof

Real needs proof . . . real is going personal, real is digging undeniable shit . . . that's what Ja did to Eminem, that's what Hov did to Nas.
All that 'you sold your soul for riches' will win a rap beef . . . the real stab is the things that remain long after the beef is over.

Lol! Nas have never been a superstar rapper, dude sells plat or 2x at most. Let me tell you how now that 'Ether' was the best diss, your man Jay admitted it!!! Shyt!. To 'Ether' someone is now verb! Anyone, I ain't gonna be on here arguing here with you dudes, I know what I know, Jay got stung by Nas, he admitted it and he was almost crying on Hot 97.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

This is why your opinions on HH is suspect to me, do you know that the about verse is 100% true? How many times have you heard Jay Z said he has been making money since '88? Do you know that Jay bit Nas' style? Dude had zilch in 88, no do, no click, no hoes. But I loves me some Jigga.

Hov will be the first person to tell you that . . . he talks about how the only chics that said 'I love you' to him were his mum and his nan.
Nas never told us bout Carmen . . . about his niggas' ballerina clothes, bout his crap sales . . . One Mic Vs Oochie ooche Wallie wallie . . . self explanatory.
Hov had more shit on Nas, everyone knows that.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

50 cent had nothing in 2002. We all know how the rap game is.
Who didn't start as a broke-ass nigga? Biggie(begging Puffy for a deal) or Eminem(pissing his life away in Rap Olympics).
Everyone had a tough beginning.
I don't give a rat's ass about Jigga being a tramp in 88. See what he's become and see the difference between him and Nas in the industry today.

AfroCynic:

Lol, Jay been obsessed with Nas, I love them both but this is a well known fact. Jay wanted Nas on Dead President, Nas did not show up. That is what started off the whole beef. Anyway, I love Jay Z, RD, TBA and AG, are in my top twenty list.

Whatz the obsession?
After Biggie passed away, Jigga came through with 2 undeniable classics. . . ."Reasonable Doubt" and "In My Lifetime" that sent him on his way to become the King Of New York. I don't see how Jigga coulda been obsessed with Nas whose best record(Illmatic) was "slept on" for several years.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol, no, Nas really won. Dude, the fact that you think Em was the best in this BET cypher shows me how you listen to Hip Hop, so, I'll just agree to disagree.

He was heads n shoulders above the rest in the cypher.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol! Nas have never been a superstar rapper, dude sells plat or 2x at most. Let me tell you how now that 'Ether' was the best diss, your man Jay admitted it!!! Shyt!. To 'Ether' someone is now verb! Anyone, I ain't gonna be on here arguing here with you dudes, I know what I know, Jay got stung by Nas, he admitted it and he was almost crying on Hot 97.

Of course, I said that already . . . but who had the personal ish?? Hov did.
Nas built a career round the beef. . . he made references to it in every album till Untitled

Ja had the line that stung Eminem . . . but Eminem destroyed him.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

50 cent had nothing in 2002. We all know how the rap game is.
Who didn't start as a broke-ass nigga? Biggie(begging Puffy for a deal) or Eminem(pissing his life away in Rap Olympics).
Everyone has a beginning.
I don't give a rat's ass about Jigga being a tramp in 88. See what he's become and see the difference between him and Nas in the industry today.

Whatz the obsession?
After Biggie passed away, Jigga came through with 2 undeniable classics. . . ."Reasonable Doubt" and "In My Lifetime" that sent him on his way to become the King Of New York. I don't see how Jigga coulda been obsessed with Nas whose best record(Illmatic) was "slept on" for several years.

Dude, Nas never bragged on shyt he did not have. Jay Z's whole thing about not needing to rap cos he still spending money from '88, hello? Do listen to the music or just skim through it? BTW, IML Vol. 1 was NOT a classic, it had some good songs on there but a classic? Come on dawg! Jay is wealthy now and I do not care, I love the music, that is where is it starts and ends for me. But when a dude is lying and he gets called out on it, that dude takes an L. Jigga took and L and he admitted it, I dunno why you are still heated about it. Dude admit he lost, goodness!

P was a ballerina as a kid, Tupac was also a dancer as a kid. Has Jay Z ever in his life made a track like 'Shook ones'? Like  P said Jay is only a 'Note-book crook'
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

He was heads n shoulders above the rest in the cypher.

Lol, are you high? A 36 year old man rapping about the size of penis and making out with Taylor Swift? Hello? Black thought rapped and flowed like a real MC's supposed to. Em stays talking about drugs and rape, Lol. His flow was ill, as usual but his subject matter left me cold.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol, are you high? A 36 year old man rapping about the size of penis and making out with Taylor Swift? Hello? Black thought rapped and flowed like a real MC's supposed to. Em stays talking about drugs and rape, Lol. His flow was ill, as usual but his subject matter left me cold.

It's a cypher . . . you're allowed to spew anything you're comfortable with.
It's not about what you say, it's how you phrase it . . . he made homo-rape sound like driveby shootings.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol, are you high? A 36 year old man rapping about the size of penis and making out with Taylor Swift? Hello? Black thought rapped and flowed like a real MC's supposed to. Em stays talking about drugs and rape,  Lol. His flow was ill, as usual but his subject matter left me cold.

It's a CYPHA so there's no need to stay on a specific subject matter and what has his age gotta do with his skills?

Black thought rapped n flowed like many of the Old School rappers would flow but RAP has evolved.
U gotta put comedy, horror and thriller into your lyrics and that is what sets Eminem apart from the rest.
Rap is about entertainment. . . . . .Black Thought took things too seriously and he still got owned by a cracker. grin grin grin grin

AfroCynic:

Dude, Nas never bragged on shyt he did not have.

Go and listen to his bragz when he was in THE FIRM with Foxxy Brown, Nature and AZ.

Jay Z's whole thing about not needing to rap cos he still spending money from '88, hello? Do listen to the music or just skim through it?

Where did Jigga claim this?

BTW, IML Vol. 1 was NOT a classic, it had some good songs on there but a classic? Come on dawg! Jay is wealthy now and I do not care, I love the music, that is where is it starts and ends for me. But when a dude is lying and he gets called out on it, that dude takes an L. Jigga took and L and he admitted it, I dunno why you are still heated about it. Dude admit he lost, goodness!

Jigga's first THREE albums were undeniable classics thus giving him the impetus to diss Nas about his 1 good album every 10 years.

P was a ballerina as a kid, Tupac was also a dancer as a kid. Has Jay Z ever in his life made a track like 'Shook ones'? Like  P said Jay is only a 'Note-book crook'

Shook Ones?? Great song but come on. . . . . . .Jigga's made several hits that shit on "Shook Ones".
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

It's a cypher . . . you're allowed to spew anything you're comfortable with.
It's not about what you say, it's how you phrase it . . . he made homo-rape sound like driveby shootings.

I beg to differ, it is exactly what you say that gets the crowd hyped. I listened to the the entire thing and these are my top three

Black Thought
Joe Budden
Em.

I dunno, dude does not do it for me anymore, I loved SSLP but since then, it has been downhill.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

I beg to differ, it is exactly what you say that gets the crowd hyped. I listened to the the entire thing and these are my top three

Black Thought
Joe Budden
Em.

I dunno, dude does not do it for me anymore, I loved SSLP but since then, it has been downhill.

Rap is not your music genre. . . . . .Stick to R-n-B or Reggae. grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a CYPHA so there's no need to stay on a specific subject matter and what has his age gotta do with his skills?

Black thought rapped n flowed like many of the Old School rappers would flow but RAP has evolved.
U gotta put comedy, horror and thriller into your lyrics and that is what sets Eminem apart from the rest.
Rap is about entertainment. . . . . .Black Thought took things too seriously and he still got owned by a cracker. grin grin grin grin

Go and listen to his bragz when he was in THE FIRM with Foxxy Brown, Nature and AZ.

Where did Jigga claim this?

Jigga's first THREE albums were undeniable classics thus giving him the impetus to diss Nas about his 1 good album every 10 years.

Shook Ones?? Great song but come on. . . . . . .Jigga's made several hits that shit on "Shook Ones".

You're not only a Jay Stan, you're also an Em stan, wow! Rap has evolved but you man Em has not! Dude is still rapping like an 22 year old, who has just come into contact with females,

Lol, did it occur to you that Nas was a character in the firm? 'Escobar'?

Lol, so you have never heard Jay say 'I am still spending from '88'? Wow! It on DP from his first album and on so many songs since.

Okay, I am going to ask you one question, this how you'll confirm my suspicions about you. Who came better on the two songs; 'Renegade' and 'Life's a bitch'
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rap is not your music genre. . . . . .Stick to R-n-B or Reggae. grin grin grin

Lol, fool. You do not know more about HH than I do. You cannot out rap or out MC me. I am thinker's MC, no time for all this superficial ish.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Black Thought
Joe Budden
Em.

Hehehe . . . and who got the highest noise levels??
'my fans swear by my name' . . . bo hoo, pity no one's doing that now. Blackthought was overshadowed by Em on that cypher.
'I'm ML King, you're Rodney' . . .WTF?? Streetwize can do better than that.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . and who got the highest noise levels??
'my fans swear by my name' . . . bo hoo, pity no one's doing that now. Blackthought was overshadowed by Em on that cypher.
'I'm ML King, you're Rodney' . . .WTF?? Streetwize can do better than that.

O-Kay, Lol.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol, fool. You do not know more about HH than I do. You cannot out rap or out MC me. I am thinker's MC, no time for all this superficial ish.

Hehehehehehehe. You are one funny kike!!!

AfroCynic:

You're not only a Jay Stan, you're also an Em stan, wow! Rap has evolved but you man Em has not! Dude is still rapping like an 22 year old, who has just come into contact with females,

R.Kelly has not changed his styles. Mariah Carey at 50 still wants her body to be touched like she's still Rihanna.
Fela Anikulapo Kuti did not change his style till he passed away and yet Eminem should change his style cos he's 36.
That argument doesn't wash with me. . . . . .He will lose 99% of his fanbase if he decides to go soft.

Lol, did it occur to you that Nas was a character in the firm? 'Escobar'?

What does it matter? Jay was also Jigga, S.Carter, Hova.

Lol, so you have never heard Jay say 'I am still spending from '88'? Wow! It on DP from his first album and on so many songs since.

Spending from 88 is different from i sold drugs in 88 and i am still living off the proceeds.

Okay, I am going to ask you one question, this how you'll confirm my suspicions about you. Who came better on the two songs; 'Renegade' and 'Life's a bitch'

U are funny dude. . . . .
Taking Nas' track on his best album and comparing it with Jigga's average track won't wash with me.
Letz compare Jigga's "Money Ain't A Thing" to Nasir's "Money's My Bitch".
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hehehehehehehe. You are one funny kike!!!

R.Kelly has not changed his styles. Mariah Carey at 50 still wants her body to be touched like she's still Rihanna.
Fela Anikulapo Kuti did not change his style till he passed away and yet Eminem should change his style cos he's 36.
That argument doesn't wash with me. . . . . .He will lose 99% of his fanbase if he decides to go soft.

What does it matter? Jay was also Jigga, S.Carter, Hova.

Spending from 88 is different from i sold drugs in 88 and i am still living off the proceeds.

U are funny dude. . . . .

Taking Nas' track on his best album and comparing it with Jigga's average track won't wash with me.
Letz compare Jigga's "Money Ain't A Thing" to Nasir's "Money's My Bitch".

Lol, you're equivocating like a m0therfukker, wow! Dude, firstly 'Life's a bitch is far from mediocre but then I am talking to you, so hey! When I said who came better, I meant, between Jay and Em on 'Renegade' and Nas and Az on 'Life is a bitch'.

Also, I am female not male, ok?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol, you're equivocating like a m0therfukker, wow! Dude, firstly 'Life's a bitch is far from mediocre but then I am talking to you, so hey! When I said who came better, I meant, between Jay and Em on 'Renegade' and Nas and Az on 'Life is a bitch'.

Eminem owned Jigga on RENEGADE but the difference was marginal. . . . .Nas only blew shit outta proportion to sound relevant.
Nas outclassed AZ on "Life's A Bitch" but it explains nothing, really.

Also, I am female not male, ok?

Female?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wow.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
T
~Sauron~:

Eminem owned Jigga on RENEGADE but the difference was marginal. . . . .Nas only blew shit outta proportion to sound relevant.
Nas outclassed AZ on "Life's A Bitch" but it explains nothing, really.

Well, you failed the first test, Em's flow was flames but lyrically, Jay got it. The second one you passed, AZ's flow was riciculous but Nas' lyrical prowess was so evident on this track. Both are two of the best HH songs of all time.

I asked the question to see if you really listen to lyrics or if you're just blown away by the flow. No matter how nice someone's flow is, the lyrics is what makes a song. Em's flow is majestic but his albums still have no replay value,  That is the point. Though the his lyrics on Renegade were nice as hell, Jay Z still glossed him, same can be said of AZ.

Female?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wow.

Yes, this is true, lol.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
What?! Afrocynic is female? Wow, I'm actually impressed.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
Genuflect:

What?! Afrocynic is female? Wow, I'm actually impressed.

How patronising, wow!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Well, you failed the first test, Em's flow was flames but lyrically, Jay got it. The second one you passed, AZ's flow was riciculous but Nas' lyrical prowess was so evident on this track. Both are two of the best HH songs of all time.

Don't make this difficult for yourself.

Rapping isn't about what you say but how you say it. If Eminem and AZ rap to the same lyrics, Eminem will still come through because there's a way he puts the delivery down that gets you like wow!!! Eminem is graphic. He spews rhymes and you are there catching the vibe like you are watching it on TV. He says things most rappers cannot even think of saying cos he thinks outta the box.

I asked the question to see if you really listen to lyrics or if you're just blown away by the flow. No matter how nice someone's flow is, the lyrics is what makes a song. Em's flow is majestic but his albums still have no replay value,  That is the point. Though the his lyrics on Renegade were nice as hell, Jay Z still glossed him, same can be said of AZ.

Jigga admitted he got owned on RENEGADE in every aspect. Lyrics, flows, breath control and the classic metaphors.
Jay was also excellent but he couldn't cope with Eminem. . . . .Eminem is the only rapper that will rap about an apple on a table and still make it interesting throughout. . . . . .

U stay in the UK, right? Go and listen to Eminem's freestylez on Westwood.

Yes, this is true, lol.

Impressive.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't make this difficult for yourself.

Rapping isn't about what you say but how you say it.

This show you why you and I do not listen to Hip hop the same way. Let's just dead this, right now. You think an MC can dibble dabble on the record, I look for substance as well as a good flow. Peace!

Impressive.

You're impressed cos I am a chick? So, that thing between your legs gives you automatically more knowledge about rap, hmmn! (Ok, I am just joking, well a little)
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

This show you why you and I do not listen to Hip hop the same way. Let's just dead this, right now. You think an MC can dibble dabble on the record, I look for substance as well as a good flow. Peace!

And i believe Eminem has got more substance than 99% of the rappers out there and his flow is awesome and peerless.

You're impressed cos I am a chick? So, that thing between your legs gives you automatically more knowledge about rap, hmmn! (Ok, I am just joking, well a little)

Unfortunately, most women dunno jack about rap.
They are attracted to the bling-bling and the bubble-gum hokum some of the rappers out there are all about.
So i am impressed you listen to Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem and not Soulja Boy, Flo Rida, Lil Jon and Bow Wow.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

And i believe Eminem has got more substance than 99% of the rappers out there and his flow is awesome and peerless.

Unfortunately, most women dunno jack about rap.
They are attracted to the bling-bling and the bubble-gum hokum some of the rappers out there are all about.
So i am impressed you listen to Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem and not Soulja Boy, Flo Rida, Lil Jon and Bow Wow.

Flo-Rida? Soulja Boy? I am in my early twenties, would I phuck with this garbage? I am a proper HH head. I do agree that Em Is peerless in terms of flow but lyrically, he leaves me cold. I cannot empathise, some of the things he talks about disgusts me, that is it. So, his substance is not something I can imagine listening to in a couple of years, dude raps about his father raping him, Lol.

Anyways, it's been good talking about this.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Flo-Rida? Soulja Boy? I am in my early twenties, would I phuck with this garbage? I am a proper HH head. I do agree that Em Is peerless in terms of flow but lyrically, he leaves me cold. I cannot empathise, some of the things he talks about disgusts me, that is it. So, his substance is not something I can imagine listening to in a couple of years, dude raps about his father raping him, Lol.

Anyways, it's been good talking about this.

Same here. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) / How To Send Free Sms / Text Messages On Mtn Network (must See Trick) / Burna Boy – Outside (album Download) & Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.