Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem (10566 Views)

CALM DOWN: Mad collaboration between Busta Rhyme and Eminem / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
Bamsyle
at least i have a brain. . . If anything remotely emulating a brain dwelled within ur deflagrated cranium, u would know papoose didnt have the "poetic license" to start with an E where an X was expected. . . That goof undermined the overall brilliance of the song.
But of course, to a dim witted ignoramus like bamsyle, it would also have been a case of "poetic license" if he also said: 'Government Generals Gradually JUSTIFYING Genocide". . . After all, 'justifying' sounds quite similar. The point of the song was to start each word in alphabetical order(hence the title), that takes away any poetic license to do otherwise. Only an elite slowpoke like bamsyle would argue to the contrary.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Ibime(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
Bamsyle:

When will a [i]wet[/i]cee stop "copying and pasting" and start penning/recording original lyrics??

Like the "your mama, your papa" lyrics you were spewing on the freestyle thread, hence Mukina had to shut it down? grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ritchboy

You must have been born with your feet in your mouth . . .

Only a mentally deranged person would argue the way you do . . . a rapper (not a Reggae or R'n'B crooner) decides to spit "ex" as "x" and you're shoving hot iron up ya arse becos of that . . . if that is a crime in Hip Hop, what will you say about Eminem using words like "baleed" just to force rhymes??

You have the mental agility of a soap dish . . . this is Rap Music - shut ya ears and pronounce "x" and "ex" . . . how do the two sound??

The height of ya brightness makes a burnt out light bulb shine like floodlights . . . go borrow some money to buy a brain - there are bubbles in ya think-tank.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ibime:

Like the "your mama, your papa" lyrics you were spewing on the freestyle thread, hence Mukina had to shut it down? grin grin grin

As usual, Ibime comes here to talk like the nerd that he is . . .

If you were intelligent enough, you'll have checked the lines typed by the dude who started that journey to his Golgotha . . . he started momma/poppa disses . . . and when you give Bamsyle the wind, you reap the whirlwind in return . . .

I've observed that it's only when you type rap lines that you exude a flash of brilliance . . . why don't you, for a change, stop copying and pasting and try penning some lyrics yaself?? It'll develop ya cognitive/communicative abilities.

In the world of fools, you're a fool extraordinaire . . .  grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle must be to imbeciles what jesus is to christians. . .
The whole point of the song was to START each word with the same letter in alphabetical progression(which makes ur excuse of poetic license look as wretched as u do). he shot himself in his left foot by FAILING to do so. Ur original stance was that he SUCCEEDED. Maybe on simpleton island(where u are king), E comes after W.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2009
@ritchboy

You have a 10k brain attached to a 9,600 baud mouth . . . parity error.

I swear even a crossbreed between a baboon and a camel has more intelligence than you at the height of your brilliance . . .

Quit this balderdash and get a grip . . . why not also pick the flaws in Big L's Ebonics and Styles P's Nobody Believes In Me that I mentioned??

You are dumber than a box of Mexican jewelry . . .with the IQ of a salad bar, the whole essence of that song must def'ly fly over ya jumbo-sized but empty head . . .

Papoose failed because of a single line of which you don't even have proof??

Failure must be the oxygen you thrive on in the village where you're from . . .

You are a monumental wreck . . .  grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 2:22am On Nov 06, 2009
How can I hate something that has no class or dignity?? I'd rather hate an ostrich that tries to avoid danger by burying its head deep in the sand . . . grin grin

All those MC Hammer-structured verses don't move a hair on my body . . . ya problem is this - goons like yaself in the Battle Thread have praised you so much it has gotten the better part of you . . . you tykes must really think you're doing anything worthwhile with those diseased rhymes . . . and Eldee even thinks Warcraft is the world's 8th Wonder . . . grin grin

Why would I bother to hurt ma eardrums again?? I've listened to ya shitzophrenic lines and I shuddered . . . you call that Rap Music?? Nah . . . it's Merengue.

You'll wait till doomsday for ma audio track . . . don't be so hard on yaself, if you don't like what I do here . . . strap on a dynamite, and rush at the dilapidated walls of ya one-room shack . . .

Now go to momma and let her tuck you in bed . . . grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Ibime(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2009
****yawn****

One rule we have in HipHop is SHOW AND PROVE!!!. . . . . keep typing ya irrelevant essays nucca. . . .
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 2:33am On Nov 06, 2009
Look at Ibime yawning like a baboon suffering from epilepsy . . . grin grin

Go to bed . . . you've had enough for the day . . . tongue
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle
you've gone from claiming papoose actually rapped in alphabetical order initially to asking me if one error is enough to say he failed to telling me i cant prove he actually made the error(ex-con)? Ur as confused as a mag-got at the top of a sky scraper.
A. He did NOT succeed. he FAILED.
B. YES, one error is enough to say he failed. However, there is more than one error on the song. Ur third assignment is to find out where.
C. U must have the intellectual capacity of an intoxicated louse for asking if i have 'proof'. Are u disputing he spat this: '(W)Waging Wars Wisely,(X?) Ex-con (Y)Yappin'

maybe E is between W and Y to a cultured idiot like bamsyle.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2009
ritchboy

You're about as sharp as a pinhead . . .

You must have snails occupying ya brain . . .

How can a distinguished schlepp like you understand when someone says "assuming without conceding"??

You know what?? Quit this ya stupid digression and face what this thread is all about - ya bedmate Eminem ain't as good as you claim, c'est fini . . . if you don't like that, self-service yaself and drink the cursed cum that you produce . . .

Anyway, you're living proof that nature does not abhor a vacuum . . . grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle
hahaha, u have lost convincingly. . .
u cant counter any of the facts i've presented so u resort to petty name calling. Anyway, i take back any previous dises. . . Because:

calling u a slowpoke is an insult to morons. . .
calling u a retard is a compliment. . .
calling u an slowpoke is an immeasurable understatement. . .

No words in the dictionary can paint a vivid enough picture to portray how irrelevant a creature u are. . .
I'd have to receive the holy ghost and speak in tongues to adequately quantify ur bewildering ineptitude.

Now take ur favourite picture of Nas topless and self-service away u rabid gay.got.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
Same truckload of piffle from an uncircumcised vagabond . . .

This thread has been desecrated long enough by mongrels and clodpolls . . . but you take the cake.

With ya mouth in gear and brain in neutral, you cannot spew anything sensible even if Shakespeare loaned you his brain . . .

Ritchboy is so daft he would screw up a one-car funeral . . . grin grin

You must have sailboat fuel for brains - listening to Rap Music and screaming blue murder cos someone pronounced "ex" as "x" . . . you're so worthless I'm sure your folks would exchange you for one pesewa . . . grin grin

Read ma lips - "Bleep Eminem" . . . go play in traffic if it hurts . . . grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle
the fact u were born on the first day of april is no excuse for u to be a fool. Someone spat 'x' as 'ex'? What has the pronunciation got to do with the SPELLING(the theme of the song)? It would have also been ok if he spat J as G i.e the "justifying" example i gave, no?
Some children are born deformed, but ur folks must be the most unfortunate people in the world. Ur issues transcend deformity by a galaxy.

Eminem isnt even in my top 2 MC's(jay z & jadakiss). Screaming "fukc eminem" depicts u an unsalvagable lunatic. . . Except, being who u are, u aspire to be an unsalvagable lunatic. So its actually kinda a good look for u. Carry on
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
ritchboy

You oughtta be used to advertise condoms . . . cos you're making a sheer waste of the 30 mins of huffing and puffing that produced you . . .

Now I know that you're so daft you couldn't even pour piss outta ya teeny weenie, even with the instructions written on ya navel . . .

You're paralyzed from the neck up . . . did I say ya folks would gladly sell you for one pesewa?? Nah, they'll even demand some change . . .

Until you can give a befitting explanation for Eminem's use of the word "baleed", go do some brain scan . . . ya ROM needs upgrade.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hehehe . . . y'all are making me laugh so hard in this library.
Ritchboy, you just take this thing to a whole new level. grin grin

You even made the same Bamsyle go into a 'Bleep Eminem' rant . . . this is the same person that claims that Eminem 'is one of his favourite rappers' grin

calling u a slowpoke is an insult to morons. . .
calling u a retard is a compliment. . .
calling u an slowpoke is an immeasurable understatement. . .

No words in the dictionary can paint a vivid enough picture to portray how irrelevant a creature u are. . .
I'd have to receive the holy ghost and speak in tongues to adequately quantify your bewildering ineptitude.

How for Bleep's sake do you come up with these things??
You killed it man . . . infact I don't even care who was better any more, you'll have murked everyone on that cypher grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle, Sauron has warned not make them close this thread. On the contrary though, it seems to have outlived its usefulness except as an avenue for hauling insults back and forth.  angry

Richie free this place abeg, oya over to sports sections.  grin

Ibime beg go and spend some time on that pre-match analysis.  grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
@slimshay
Tell me you're not secretly enjoying this??
This is like watching the Arsenal Vs Wolves game two days early cheesy cheesy
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
eldee:

You even made the same Bamsyle go into a 'Bleep Eminem' rant . . . this is the same person that claims that Eminem 'is one of his favourite rappers' grin

Hehe . . . look at this sun-roasted lunatic greeting his associate-in-lunacy . . .

The mere whining of a sore loser who can't even stay on-point in a simple debate . . .  grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
no be lie sha. e sweet to read. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
slimshay:

no be lie sha. e sweet to read. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ritchboy and Ibime remind me of Jackal of 2006.
They always waited for the first attack before going all out . . . this is how usernames dissapear grin grin

Bamsyle:

Hehe . . . did I just see a sun-roasted lunatic greeting his colleague-in-lunancy??

The mere whining of a sore loser who can't stay on-point in a simple debate . . . grin grin
Sun roasted-lunatic?? Hehehe
I'm enjoying this . . . you just can't seem to stop making a fool of yourself, can you?? grin grin

Don't take this serious . . . Ritchboy's been like this for two years, he'll prolly hola at you on YIM.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
Richie se u have seen the writing on the wall. Numbers requiresd in the Gunner thread oh. Dont let them bam, sorry, ban you oh grin

Bamysle really man, you remember i told you eons back about your logical arguments. You don let Sauron turn you into an insult generating machine. Oh and dat dude from the tu-face thread. that one was hilarious.

meanwhile any other person wan face Bamsyle?!!! except Richie oh. Richie serious man, over to the sports section.!!!! grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
eldee:

Ritchboy and Ibime remind me of Jackal of 2006.
They always waited for the first attack before going all out . . . this is how usernames dissapear grin grin

Yeah, the same way Jackal has disappeared till date . . .  tongue

Sun roasted-lunatic?? Hehehe
I'm enjoying this . . . you just can't seem to stop making a fool of yourself, can you?? grin grin

Don't take this serious . . . Ritchboy's been like this for two years, he'll prolly hola at you on YIM.

I'm having fun hombre . . . it's the thundering height of idiocy for you to think I'll ever take anything that happens here serious . . .

Are you this stupid?? You'll prolly yank open ya TV one day to end a 'fight' between Jet Li and Antonio Banderas . . .  grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Slimshay

Shut up mahn . . .

Y'all Stans always get so irked when I critic' Eminem and I love to see y'all go red in the face . . . grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
@slimshay
Leave Ritchboy here, he's a traffic-generator.
We've got Debo and Dr Kit to protect the Arsenal thread from retards. wink wink

Bamsyle:

I'm having fun hombre . . . it's the thundering height of idiocy for you to think I'll ever take anything that happens here serious . . .

Are you this stupid?? You'll prolly yank open ya TV one day to end a 'fight' between Jet Li and Antonio Banderas . . .  grin grin grin
That's comforting . . . especially the fact that you're not really retarded, you're just acting. grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Bam, dont worry mahn, im not biting, sorry plagirizing, sorry biting, sorry, wateva man, im not falling for the trap jare!!!  grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
eldee:

That's comforting . . . especially the fact that you're not really retarded, you're just acting. grin grin

I'll be glad to be extended the same comfort though . . . tongue grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
slimshay:

@ Bam, dont worry mahn, im not biting, sorry plagirizing, sorry biting, sorry, wateva man, im not falling for the trap jare!!!  grin

Slim[i]shady[/i], enjoy the drama . . . what else should you folks be doing on the internet?? Slashing the throats of all anti-Eminem poseurs?? grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle
u should be used to campaign against bad condoms. The picket signs should read "bad condoms + rotten semen = bamsyle". Every government on earth would ban pre-marital sex altogether if ur story goes public.

Eminem can spit whatever he likes, i dont know what song ur talking about but unless the point of the song was not to say "balee", ur example is a reflection of ur intellectual deficiency. I do NOT doubt MC's have poetic license. . . Let me explain it for the last time. papoose shouldnt have started a word with an E where the theme of the song required an X, its not a matter of pronunciation, its a matter of SPELLING.

If u still dont get it, then u should press charges against that condom company instead of directing ur frustration at me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Terry G's Album - Ginjah your Swaggah Season 1 Is Out!!!!!! / Mercy Johnson Singing Too? / Da Grin If I Die Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.