Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (50017 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ehijes: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=sallylove post=50978208][/quote]
pls i created an account n cos d amount i ph was more than my referral i had to cancel d request n deleted all my account details. can i still use d acc to avoid my acc from bn frozen...
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
ehijes:

pls i created an account n cos d amount i ph was more than my referral i had to cancel d request n deleted all my account details. can i still use d acc to avoid my acc from bn frozen...

Hello,

It won't be wise to do that, since u have already PH'd and deleted. Even went as far as removing your account details... CrO will feast on ur skin for that.

Except if ur referer was ur relative who bears same surname with you, u needn't worry as you did. But since you have taken such actions already, that P.O is already compromised and you would be put under moratorium if you went ahead with it.

If you are interested, I could guide you on what to do from here via WhatsApp. Feel free to chat me up on any of my two nos
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ehijes: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
fifty:

Hello,

It won't be wise to do that, since u have already PH'd and deleted. Even went as far as removing your account details... CrO will feast on ur skin for that.

Except if ur referer was ur relative who bears same surname with you, u needn't worry as you did. But since you have taken such actions already, that P.O is already compromised and you would be put under moratorium if you went ahead with it.

If you are interested, I could guide you on what to do from here via WhatsApp. Feel free to chat me up on any of my two nos

pls i need your number as there r so many things i need to knw. ve sent my guilder msgs on watsapp non is answering me. thanks
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adakole4(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Hello
I paid money into the participant account that I was matched with last week but she refused to confirm it because she has not received alert and waited till on monday, went to bank and discovered that I have paid the money trully, but before then the order in my PO has turned YELLOW with mark, because the time for fund reception has expired. I wrote to support till now the question mark is still there showing in the order.
pls I need answer if it will affect my mavro from being confirmed and turning into green later. Till now my mavro has not change it is still red even while paid the money. Pls
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
ehijes:

pls i need your number as there r so many things i need to knw. ve sent my guilder msgs on watsapp non is answering me. thanks

Pls check below on my signature.

Regards
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
adakole4:
Hello
I paid money into the participant account that I was matched with last week but she refused to confirm it because she has not received alert and waited till on monday, went to bank and discovered that I have paid the money trully, but before then the order in my PO has turned YELLOW with mark, because the time for fund reception has expired. I wrote to support till now the question mark is still there showing in the order.
pls I need answer if it will affect my mavro from being confirmed and turning into green later. Till now my mavro has not change it is still red even while paid the money. Pls

Hello,

When your order turns yellow with a question mark, its not becos time for fund reception has expired. It turns yellow when the confirmation on the part of the recipient is being delayed for whatever reason.

Now about ur Marvros reading red, since the recipient has received ur money, ask the person to confirm the uploaded evidence. That will change ur marvro color to either blue or green. Depending on if it has gotten to 14days from ur ph request OR not. If its ups to 14days it turns to green, but if not it remains blue until it gets to 14days

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adakole4(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=fifty post=51706515]

Hello,

When your order turns yellow with a question mark, its not becos time for fund reception has expired. It turns yellow when the confirmation on the part of the recipient is being delayed for whatever reason.

Now about ur Marvros reading red, since the recipient has received ur money, ask the person to confirm the uploaded evidence. That will change ur marvro color to either blue or green. Depending on if it has gotten to 14days from ur ph request OR not. If its ups to 14days it turns to green, but if not it remains blue until it gets to 14days

Regards[/quote
I appreciate your response thank you!
Actually the order turned Yellow because of delay on the part of the receiver, while she later receive the money. Now that the order has turned Yellow what do I do? Though I have written to support for two days now still no response from them.
Hope it will not affect my mavro from being available for released for withdrawal when it mature?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MSEdLAW(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=adakole4 post=51714652][/quote]

I am in a similar mess the recipient has refused to confirm and has switched of his phone. Even his guider's nos is switched off most times...pls what do I do I have written to support and CROto no avail uploaded all evidence of payment...no positive response....I need to GH now I can't what sort of evil participants are here in MMM
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Topol99: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2016
pls help!...I pH since yesterday,up till now the system hasnt matched me?..what can I do??
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Topol99:
pls help!...I pH since yesterday,up till now the system hasnt matched me?..what can I do??
some takes as much as 2 weeks... Yours na just yesterday.. Chill na!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Please o, someone is to provide me help but failed to after 48hrs, how long will it take the system to match Mr with someone else? Thanks!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2016
bharkarh:
Please o, someone is to provide me help but failed to after 48hrs, how long will it take the system to match Mr with someone else? Thanks!

You ought to have been paired by now right
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2016
fifty:

yes I have grin
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by sainturch(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2016
fifty:

i have the same issue its upto 3hrs now and i have not been matched
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Hopez456(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2016
sainturch:
i have the same issue its upto 3hrs now and i have not been matched
Don't worry, You will be matched. Upgrade is going on presently. Many Gh orders are in queue.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2016
Please I need to be sure if am the only one experiencing this. This morninf, I have tri ed to request to get help on my account, my mom's account, one of my referral's account and one of her referral.... he is not computer literate so I help her manage her two referral's accout. I manage almost 6 accounts with one device... hope this isn't the cause or is it just some mmm delay? I haven't defaulted in any way... I haven't still been matched up till now..normally I get matched within seconds. I m confused o
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Hopez456(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2016
fejeerow:
Please I need to be sure if am the only one experiencing this. This morninf, I have tri ed to request to get help on my account, my mom's account, one of my referral's account and one of her referral.... he is not computer literate so I help her manage her two referral's accout. I manage almost 6 accounts with one device... hope this isn't the cause or is it just some mmm delay? I haven't defaulted in any way... I haven't still been matched up till now..normally I get matched within seconds. I m confused o
I am experiencing same also many of my dlines and several other people. An upgrade is going on. Gh requests will be matched soon. See attached pic

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by IamOpemipo(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2016
fejeerow:

Relax, system upgrade is going on, many pple are being freed from moratorium, cancel the order and reGH by 12pm
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Hopez456(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Relax, system upgrade is going on, many pple are being freed from moratorium, cancel the order and reGH by 12pm
Wouldn't advise anyone to cancel the gh request. That can lead to moratorium. Wait patiently till the upgrade is done matching will be done.. Guiders, weeks ago also experienced delayed Gh and were later matched.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ok thanks
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good day good people.

Please i need urgent assistance. 2 people were assigned to provide help since yesterday. They both left it undone till some few hours to the expiration of their time only to upload fake proof of payments. Now i am in a dilemma as to what to do. One even uploaded a teller totally different from the bank and the other just uploaded a page on his Zenith Mobile that is not the transfer successful page. What can i do please?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
A plot of land for sale measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end. plot is going for a discounted rate of 2M for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!call / whatsapp 08034637732
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
Good day good people.

Please i need urgent assistance. 2 people were assigned to provide help since yesterday. They both left it undone till some few hours to the expiration of their time only to upload fake proof of payments. Now i am in a dilemma as to what to do. One even uploaded a teller totally different from the bank and the other just uploaded a page on his Zenith Mobile that is not the transfer successful page. What can i do please?
I think u should contact the person. This happened to me exactly but it happened that the guy is trying to buy time. If he confirmed it means he will pay but buying time.. contact him to let him/her know what the problem is.. if no response then write to support
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Aremu01(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
fejeerow:

I am equally experiencing this
Guess it's general
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by terrywales: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by guente02(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
fifty:

Pls check below on my signature.

Regards

Please Help.

My sister referred my to mmm and based on the rules of participating safely with respect to relatives section i noticed she has only ph 10k and i ph 20k. I asked her if she received my referral bonus and she said yes. Now what are my chances of not being thrown into the hands of moratorium when i want to gh? Her name is Silva John while mine on my My Page section of my PO shows First Name: Jesse John and Last name: is blank.

cc: toideve , austentero, RealityShot
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
guente02:

Please Help.

My sister referred my to mmm and based on the rules of participating safely with respect to relatives section i noticed she has only ph 10k and i ph 20k. I asked her if she received my referral bonus and she said yes. Now what are my chances of not being thrown into the hands of moratorium when i want to gh? Her name is Silva John while mine on my My Page section of my PO shows First Name: Jesse John and Last name: is blank.

cc: toideve , austentero, RealityShot

Dear Jesse,

John is a neutral name. CRO cannot tell tht u r both related.

Don't worry urself. You r safe friend.

Regards
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by guente02(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
fifty:

Dear Jesse,

John is a neutral name. CRO cannot tell tht u r both related.

Don't worry urself. You r safe friend.

Regards

Actually the John i used is a replacement for my Real world Surname. I only did that because i'm on NL, Its Okeke.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
guente02:

Actually the John i used is a replacement for my Real world Surname. I only did that because i'm on NL, Its Okeke.

Dear Jesse,

Ur surnames are obvious. If u haven't been paired yet, I would advice u cancel ur request and Ph lower.

If u wish to PH higher, pls do so through your sisters acct. That's if u wish to stay safe.

When registering, u should have skipped the surname. But since the deed is done, just follow my advice

Regards
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2016
fifty:

Dear Jesse,

Ur surnames are obvious. If u haven't been paired yet, I would advice u cancel ur request and Ph lower.

If u wish to PH higher, pls do so through your sisters acct. That's if u wish to stay safe.

When registering, u should have skipped the surname. But since the deed is done, just follow my advice

Regards
Me and my mom answer same last name, her PH was way more than mine... nothing happened... I GH and PH without any issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.