Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (50023 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 3:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Just got matched...including my account, my mom's account and my other downlines... am relieved now.

2 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by missiamme: 4:33am On Dec 09, 2016
fejeerow:
Just got matched...including my account, my mom's account and my other downlines... am relieved now.

glad to know that.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by terrywales: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Hi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 5:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Hi people, I have a question. If I withdraw part of my money , will the 30% keep growing? Let say I invest 1m, after 2weeks when it turns green, if I withdraw the 1m and leave the 30% ..will it grow to 300k after 30days?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Prescott001(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2016
I provided help and I can't pay the amount of money I provided. I have just ONE hour left. If my account gets blocked, can I reopen it again on Tuesday with the same bank and name details?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Prescott001:
I provided help and I can't pay the amount of money I provided. I have just ONE hour left. If my account gets blocked, can I reopen it again on Tuesday with the same bank and name details?

Mr Prescott.. I'm afraid it's peeps like u that cause innumerable issues to the platform.. I wonder why you couldn't meet up with you or pledge.
To answer your question.. I take it the one hour is up.. your account will be permanently blocked and your details blacklisted.. You may not be able to use those details on the MMM platform.. Ever.
However since Man isn't God.. you may plead your case with support,and possibly get unblocked..though that's a lomg shot.
Please let's be reasonable with our PHs.
Promise what you can drop within 24hrs.. That's the way it is now

5 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
fejeerow:
Hi people, I have a question. If I withdraw part of my money , will the 30% keep growing? Let say I invest 1m, after 2weeks when it turns green, if I withdraw the 1m and leave the 30% ..will it grow to 300k after 30days?
Pls someone give an answer
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
guente02:

Please Help.

My sister referred my to mmm and based on the rules of participating safely with respect to relatives section i noticed she has only ph 10k and i ph 20k. I asked her if she received my referral bonus and she said yes. Now what are my chances of not being thrown into the hands of moratorium when i want to gh? Her name is Silva John while mine on my My Page section of my PO shows First Name: Jesse John and Last name: is blank.

cc: toideve , austentero, RealityShot

If exactly the case is what you stated here, believe me you don't have any problem.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Safari29: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
pls bro, the person i was matched with did not confirm my payment and her number not reachable after i had made the payment. Her guidance number is not reachable either. I have teller with me and the mark is just Half green since two days ago. what can i do
fifty:

Dear Jesse,

John is a neutral name. CRO cannot tell tht u r both related.

Don't worry urself. You r safe friend.

Regards
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Safari29: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Prescott001:

why would you pledge to PH for the amount you dont have? if u cant meet up they have every reasons to block you account
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
fejeerow:

No and never.
your mavro stops immediately you are paired to provide help.
Remember you were warned to use your spare money, so it will make sense the more you allowed it to get to 30days for your full 300k growth.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by CaptainSmooth(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
After how many days were you answered?
COdeGenesis:
U broke the rules and u were blocked. I and my sis were placed on moratorium and we were eventually paid. I was scared but i explained to support and it got resolved.Blame urself, wat do u intend to gain by putting up stuffs on nairaland
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Safari29: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Safari29:
pls bro, the person i was matched with did not confirm my payment and her number not reachable after i had made the payment. Her guidance number is not reachable either. I have teller with me and the mark is just Half green since two days ago. what can i do

someone should pls provide help. i msg the support but no reply since yesterday. Receiver refused to confirm the payment, number rings without pickup or not reachable after payment. what sort of evil is this?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Safari29:

someone should pls provide help. i msg the support but no reply since yesterday. Receiver refused to confirm the payment, number rings without pickup or not reachable after payment. what sort of evil is this?

Have you uploaded your proof of payment?
If so.. Wait for 48hrs. The CRO will do the rest
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by COdeGenesis: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
CaptainSmooth:
After how many days were you answered?
14days
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Prospilo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hey guys, you want to learn how u could make 30k- 300k per month from home all you need to have is a smart phone nd internet access. Nd u get paid directly into ur bank acct. You can earn in dollar and naria. Watsapp me for more info. 08132344857 or drop ur wataspp contact.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Safari29: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
adeniyisavage:

Have you uploaded your proof of payment?
If so.. Wait for 48hrs. The CRO will do the rest

thank you. teller has since been uploaded.

This is one of the issues that can easily cause panic in MMM, how can someone GH and not be with him phone or not get reachable, when he or she should be at alert? how can someone not able to check account balance through ATM in this 21century? So many crazy people on MMM

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fellow mavrodians,,,im having a 1st hand experiencing uploading of fake pop o,,,I requested to GH and one guy who claimed to hv paid me 20k...photoshopped a fake pop and put my name,,but unfortunately the account no on the pix he uploaded didn't match correctly with my account no,,the account no on his pix was 0221****45 while mine is 0227686415,,,funny enuf,,the guy even sent me an sms telling me to confrm him,,dat he has paid,,pls I need ur advise,,,do I write to support immediately or should I wait for the question mark sign before I click there and tell them I dint receive any funds and upload my statement of account and ,,his fake pop to support
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by eniolaamoda: 1:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Help.ppl

My sis account she pledge 101k
They merge her with two ppl
One 12k
One 89k

She paid d 89k
But the account number of d 12k is not corresponding
And she has mail support that she cant pay d 12k bCus the account number is rong

But now her account is blocked due to d fact she cud not pay d 12k

Will dey still open it
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by toideve(m): 4:50am On Dec 11, 2016
guente02:

Please Help.

My sister referred my to mmm and based on the rules of participating safely with respect to relatives section i noticed she has only ph 10k and i ph 20k. I asked her if she received my referral bonus and she said yes. Now what are my chances of not being thrown into the hands of moratorium when i want to gh? Her name is Silva John while mine on my My Page section of my PO shows First Name: Jesse John and Last name: is blank.

cc: toideve , austentero, RealityShot

Worry not bro. You are in order!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Help.ppl

My sis account she pledge 101k
They merge her with two ppl
One 12k
One 89k

She paid d 89k
But the account number of d 12k is not corresponding
And she has mail support that she cant pay d 12k bCus the account number is rong

But now her account is blocked due to d fact she cud not pay d 12k

Will dey still open it

Hello Eniola,

When u click I refuse to make payment, you are likely to be presented with two options.

1) I cannot make payment due to reasons like, wrong account requisites on the part of the participant, pattcipipant is providing me with an account number different from what is on his/her PO and a host of some other vital excuses.

2) I REFUSE TO MAKE PAYMENT

If she clicked the first and selected her reasons amongst those given to her, she cannot be blocked. Instead she would be re---paired. But if she clicked to REFUSE TO MAKE PAYMENT, she would be blocked immediately, which is likely what she did.

What do you do?
Write to support immediately. Corporately plead on your case and apologise, and she would be unblocked within 2-3days.

Regards.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by eniolaamoda: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2016
fifty:

Hello Eniola,

When u click I refuse to make payment, you are likely to be presented with two options.

1) I cannot make payment due to reasons like, wrong account requisites on the part of the participant, pattcipipant is providing me with an account number different from what is on his/her PO and a host of some other vital excuses.

2) I REFUSE TO MAKE PAYMENT

If she clicked the first and selected her reasons amongst those given to her, she cannot be blocked. Instead she would be re---paired. But if she clicked to REFUSE TO MAKE PAYMENT, she would be blocked immediately, which is likely what she did.

What do you do?
Write to support immediately. Corporately plead on your case and apologise, and she would be unblocked within 2-3days.

Regards.

Actually i the one that help her click jt

And i pressed "could not make payment and stated my reasons"
But she was repaired with same person same wrong account.

Sonafter the time of the person lapse
The blocked her
But i have messaged support

Hope they will respond
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by victorayor(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello guys, plz can I change my bank details to different one after getting help with the formal one? Av already gotten help b4 with my formal bank details, bt I want to get another help bt I don't want to use d formal bank details, can I change it? Hp I won't be placed on temporal m?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by olafunny(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2016
I decided to post it here because i dont know where i can put this to reach the appropriate authority. Pls if by any chance you are MMM CRO or you know someone who is, kindly show them this message. I joined MMM to change my life actually. This is the first time i put money there. Now my husband had an accident few days ago, and we need money for the operation. I requested to get help of from MMM and i wasnt matched immediately. Now it's over 3days, so i wrote to the CRO and i was told i am ion temporary moratorium. Ahhhh i never used double accounts in fact that was my first time in MMM. I never violated any rules. Pls CROs i wish you can read this, pls release my account.

I'm not saying MMM is a scam, and I'm not saying it has defrauded me. But help save a life. I'm devastated pls i dont need any bashing from you guys, but help to reach the CRO. My email for MMM is "akosileabimbola24@gmail.com"

Seun Lalasticlala

In some way, i dont have access to the investment section now. I don't mind if anyone can help me post this there. Thank you

Disclaimer: I'm not the one with the issue. Just this in family section and ddecided to help her
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by sjulia36(f): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2016
victorayor:
Hello guys, plz can I change my bank details to different one after getting help with the formal one? Av already gotten help b4 with my formal bank details, bt I want to get another help bt I don't want to use d formal bank details, can I change it? Hp I won't be placed on temporal m?
Dat's an automatic Moratorium ban grin
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by sjulia36(f): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Hi Everyone, there's another trending site nw just like MMM, holla me on watsapp if ur interested Zero Eight Zero Six Eight 961575
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by victorayor(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
sjulia36:

Dat's an automatic Moratorium ban grin
What if I've already changed it, should I change it back and wait 15days b4 getting help?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2016
I understand how u /ur family feels... but Even if a CRO sees ur message...nothing can be done.
The proper step is to write to support and know what your problem was for your account to be on hold and follow their instructions. And dnt blame them for not releasing your money when you need it because it is on the website that you use only spare money.

olafunny:
I decided to post it here because i dont know where i can put this to reach the appropriate authority. Pls if by any chance you are MMM CRO or you know someone who is, kindly show them this message. I joined MMM to change my life actually. This is the first time i put money there. Now my husband had an accident few days ago, and we need money for the operation. I requested to get help of from MMM and i wasnt matched immediately. Now it's over 3days, so i wrote to the CRO and i was told i am ion temporary moratorium. Ahhhh i never used double accounts in fact that was my first time in MMM. I never violated any rules. Pls CROs i wish you can read this, pls release my account.

I'm not saying MMM is a scam, and I'm not saying it has defrauded me. But help save a life. I'm devastated pls i dont need any bashing from you guys, but help to reach the CRO. My email for MMM is "akosileabimbola24@gmail.com"

Seun Lalasticlala

In some way, i dont have access to the investment section now. I don't mind if anyone can help me post this there. Thank you

Disclaimer: I'm not the one with the issue. Just this in family section and ddecided to help her
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by fejeerow(f): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Ok.. I asked cos I remember when I had my first investment on mmm with 110k..while playing around the site, I mistakenly requested for 3k out of my 175k including bonuses. I got matched immediately and I couldn't cancel..the money was paid to my account and it wasn't even 30days yet but the money still kept growing until my 30days calculation was conplete.
austentero:

No and never.
your mavro stops immediately you are paired to provide help.
Remember you were warned to use your spare money, so it will make sense the more you allowed it to get to 30days for your full 300k growth.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Actually i the one that help her click jt

And i pressed "could not make payment and stated my reasons"
But she was repaired with same person same wrong account.

Sonafter the time of the person lapse
The blocked her
But i have messaged support

Hope they will respond

Hello,

To be frank am not still clear on which option you clicked. Whether its was no1 or no2.

Whatever the case, they will respond and they will unblock you. Do not worry.

Regards.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by eniolaamoda: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
fifty:

Hello,

To be frank am not still clear on which option you clicked. Whether its was no1 or no2.

Whatever the case, they will respond and they will unblock you. Do not worry.

Regards.

I chose number1
I chose i could not make payment anf stated my reasons
And made dem understand that it was becasue d account number and name did not match i cannot make the payment.

After i did this.
The system rematched me with this same participants.
And because the system says i can only reject toake payment once

So i left it that way
And next thing i was blocked

But i am hopeful that it will be opened because it is not my fault.

Right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.