Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,756 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (50614 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Elegantdiva: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
i want to reg my sister and am quit sure she will pH more dn me and we bear the same surname. how do I go about it to avoid be placed under moratorium? we only bear the same surname.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by stcool(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Is there any rule that prevents anyone from registering their relatives? I dobt think so, just ensure their contact and bank details bear their own name. Avoid unnecessary changing of details after reg.

Else how is MMM suppose to reach everyone if we don't introduce friends and family?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by stcool(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elegantdiva:
i want to reg my sister and am quit sure she will pH more dn me and we bear the same surname. how do I go about it to avoid be placed under moratorium? we only bear the same surname.

Is there any rule that prevents anyone from registering their relatives? I don't think so, just ensure their contact and bank details bear their own name. Avoid unnecessary changing of details after reg.

Else how is MMM suppose to reach everyone if we don't introduce friends and family?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Chrisdada16(f): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Relax, system upgrade is going on, many pple are being freed from moratorium, cancel the order and reGH by 12pm

pls I need ur opinion I was paired on Saturday to provide help of 100k+ to 3pple and am left with less than 30hours now I av cash at hand and not in d bank so I can't make transfer secondly and tomorrow is public holiday bank wilnt b open. does am paired with there now are switched off. I Dnt know wat to do would mmm increase my time due to d public holiday
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by OlamusConsult(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chrisdada16:

pls I need ur opinion I was paired on Saturday to provide help of 100k+ to 3pple and am left with less than 30hours now I av cash at hand and not in d bank so I can't make transfer secondly and tomorrow is public holiday bank wilnt b open. does am paired with there now are switched off. I Dnt know wat to do would mmm increase my time due to d public holiday
if truly you are matched on Saturday ..you suppose to have more than 30hrs left. .BH anyway talk to dos pple to extend the time for you
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by stcool(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chrisdada16:

I hope support would look into it, contact them also send them a tweet. I was paired today mine extends till Tuesday.

Please only make payments into the account details you received, to avoid story that touch.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please is it true that it takes between 15/30 days for CRO to attend to fake POP issues after it has been reported to support?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by SammyJac(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Open Letter from Sergey Mavrodi to the Nigerian Authorities

Honorable authorities,

So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.

1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?

2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.

3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What''s wrong with that?

4. You have repeatedly stated that "it should be investigated!.. researched!.." It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?

5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?

Sincerely yours,

Sergey Mavrodi
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by IamOpemipo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chrisdada16:

u are not suppose to have nothing less than 96hours if paired durinhg the weeknd, keep tryin their numbers tho. if this fails refuse payment and start ya reason. click othera while doin that
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
It seems the mods are tired of banning mmm related topics and accounts. as its now crystal clear that over 70 % percent of Nairalanders are participant. Abi, my fellow mavrodians, what did you observe against the onslaught some months ago and now.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chrisdada16:

chat with them in the chat box or call them.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by breezy007(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Are they supposed to pair people during weekends and holidays, many people wont able to PH with closed banks? ?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adsenselord(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
breezy007:
Are they supposed to pair people during weekends and holidays, many people wont able to PH with closed banks? ?
If someone Gh during weekends,the system will give the sender much time that will enable his or her to pay up during bank working days.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by victorayor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
victorayor:
Hello guys, plz can I change my bank details to different one after getting help with the formal one? Av already gotten help b4 with my formal bank details, bt I want to get another help bt I don't want to use d formal bank details, can I change it? Hp I won't be placed on temporal m?
Sum1 shud help plz
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
eniolaamoda:

I chose number1
I chose i could not make payment anf stated my reasons
And made dem understand that it was becasue d account number and name did not match i cannot make the payment.

After i did this.
The system rematched me with this same participants.
And because the system says i can only reject toake payment once

So i left it that way
And next thing i was blocked

But i am hopeful that it will be opened because it is not my fault.

Right?

Yes dear,

You will be unblocked in 2-3 days no matter the case. Do not be worried.

Regards
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
11.12.2016 Open Letter from Sergey Mavrodi to the Nigerian Authorities

Honorable authorities,

So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.

1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?

2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.

3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What''s wrong with that?

4. You have repeatedly stated that "it should be investigated!.. researched!.." It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?

5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?

Sincerely yours,

Sergey Mavrodi

P.S. As for your statement that "everything will collapse soon". The system has been working in Nigeria for a year, and according to your estimates, the total number of members now is about 3 million people. In Nigeria the population is approximately 195 million. Can you calculate? Will it be “soon"? :-))
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Ubty: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please is there any issue if I don't confirm my email and phone no? Cos I just noticed that I had not done that and I have PH already
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ovieigho(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chrisdada16:

the system is extending time automatically now....
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by spenzy2010: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
It's somehow heart aching that the forum is no longer running after what has happened. Not even a single post ever since 13th of Dec. Its well, God would see us through.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by dapsonlou(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lascode:
These r d kind of post that mislead pipo,u did a wrong tin nd was punished for it yet u still had d guts to post dis so as to cause pipo to feel mmm is a scam.tankGod ur acct was blocked cos its pipo lik u dat want to crash mmm.

Yours is now Blocked, did you broke the rules?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ddippset(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
dapsonlou:

Yours is now Blocked, did you broke the rules?
don't mind him. I saw how they bashed the guy that opened this thread when he had a genuine problem simply because everything was all rosy for them. now they have seen it. I have been on moratorium for 43 days simply because I was merged to ph but couldn't get the money on time. I was blocked but in error I opened a new account and ph'ed genuinely. and now they have punished me for 43 days and counting. the op is right, they capitalize on peoples honest mistakes to keep the 30 percent interest and enrich their guiders in the name of moratorium. even if one makes a mistake, is one month not adequate to punish you? I believe all those selfish people who bashed op are quiet now.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ddippset(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
donlee235:
let me encourage you my friend.
I was also blocked and my money was in the system for about 6weeks. And i'm nt talking about 200k, i'm talking about over 2m naira.
in my case, i edited my bank account details, that was why i was blocked.
i raised ticket with support, they did not respond for a whole week. (Na God say my heart strong, heart attack nearly kill me)
i contacted my guilder, my guilders guilder. In short, i sent mail to anyone's email i saw on nairaland that talked about mmm.
I raised in total about 6 tickets. When they saw my wahala was plenty, they responded to one of the tickets; telling me to chill that they were working on it.
Another thing i later discovered caused delay, was that when i GH and i dont get matched, i will delete it and try again later, so that mavros will keep accumulating.
i no go lie you, i pray on top the matter. 2m no be beans.i go feel am if l loose am.
To the glory of God, the moratorium was lifted today and the cash has started rolling in.
i attached picture as proof. Don't loose hope my friend, and don't paint mmm in bad light. You certainly did something wrong like i did.
Will MMM last forever? i don't know. But it is paying today and it is more reliable than the Ngerian Federal Government.
waiting for all my funds to come in then I PH another 3m. smiles.... No time boss, i no get Joy for fear.. No risk No reward.
stay encouraged my friend.
My advice, flood them with tickets. 3 a day, make e be like food. they will eventually respond.
Explain yourself and be polite. Na person like me and u de handle tickets.
you will eventually be unblocked.
the longest 6 weeks of my life......................smiles

how far? did you still ph the 3 mil?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ieyeregba: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
pls pals
i paid someone in mmm that i was matched with she has refuse to confirm me
and she is not picking my calls either what will i do pls

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by jom28gy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Some of these business online are wayo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.