Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (49962 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by myvic70(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks Bro. Is it possible they confirm him even when he uploaded a fake bank teller of a different bank from mine. Moreover he sent a message after i wrote him that he will pay my money i should bear with him in my PO.
Can i still get my money? It is worrisome because it is my first experience.
Many thanks for the response
RealityShot:

You my friend may have lost your 100k..
You opened a ticket without a bank statement...
The other guy probably showed them the fake Proof of payment
And won the case! You are now the bad guy!

Too bad he has probably been confirmed and has ghed-
Sorry..

Go and get you signed bank statement for 1 month back and
Write support and beg the to recheck..
(I don't think it's useful though)
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by toideve(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
kaymart:

Pls help, though I know this isn't MMM but I can't help it. pls I also have issue too. I registered my cousin under me. I pH through my account and phone on his behalf. He was then placed on moratorium for about three days now. Does the fact that I registered him as nt down liner implies that I run multiple acounts?
my cousin and I share different names, different bank accounts. I use access while he uses uba.
I have written to support though no reply yet. The most dreadful part is that my cousin neither have a national ID, voters' card or drivers' license. pls what's d way out.
Though, support haven't reply me yet.

Ask your cousin these questions:

* did he change his password?
* did he edit his account details?
* did he create another account?

These are the three major that can put one on moratorium. However, since you have already written to support, just be patient. The Admin is currently working on all moratorium cases. Your cousin needs to get a valid means of identification. Very important!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by vibrant: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
vibrant:
Hello,I have two referalls who I just introduced to mmm this week. I did their registration but both of them just informed me that they have edited their account details. Pls what becomes my fate-----They have not provided help yet...they just edited their account details.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Stanley187(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=vibrant post=51636476][/quote]

As far as they have not made the PH request, their actions are permitted. The system understand with all such edits, but inform them to never go to that acct section ever again in the future, once they have made the PH request.

Regards
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by vibrant: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Stanley187:

As far as they have not made the PH request, their actions are permitted. The system understand with all such edits, but inform them to never go to that acct section ever again in the future, once they have made the PH request.
Regards
Thanks. Appreciate.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Prescott001(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Pls I need help
QUE1: I opened my MMM account and provided help immediately on the 10/11/2016, and I intended getting help on 13/12/2016. Is there any problem with that? Or must I get help on 10/12/2016.

QUE2: Has there been any scenario where someone was penalized for running two MMM accounts on his phone. Which sincerely only one of the two are his?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prescott001:
Pls I need help
QUE1: I opened my MMM account and provided help immediately on the 10/11/2016, and I intended getting help on 13/12/2016. Is there any problem with that? Or must I get help on 10/12/2016.

QUE2: Has there been any scenario where someone was penalized for running two MMM accounts on his phone. Which sincerely only one of the two are his?

Ans1; No, you are in other as long as 13th fall on Tuesday after the 10th being 30days and on Saturday. your Mavro may not get to full 30% if you decide to request for help on the 10th, so wait for Tuesday for your 30% full growth.
Ans2; No, for now, you can run as many account on your phone or PC as long as they are not linked to one in anyway.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by mayowa94: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
*Here is the real deal on Southafrica mmm bitcoin*
NO RE-COMMITMENT!! NO RE-COMMITMENT!! NO RE-
COMMITMENT!!
MINIMUM COMMITMENT
You don't need to refer before you make 90% in 9days.
If you do it alone; you get 90% in 9days; if you join; PHed and get
2person under you who PHed, you get 190% in 9days...
While registering yourself: fill the form properly.
1. First name
2. Last name
3. Your email address
4. Phone number (e.g +23480...)
5. Select your country
6. Select the amount you want to PH ( $10, $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000)
7. Add your bitcoin wallet address.
8. Choose your password and confirm.
Then click on register and the system will ask you to type in the OTP sent
to your mail. Fetch it; type and submit. That's all.
Note: you will be matched with someone immediately to pay 30% of any
amount you selected while registering. Meaning if you select $10 or $100;
you will be matched to pay $3 or $30 immediately. Then the remaining
70% might take more days to match.
Your 90% in 9days is guaranty use akinmayowatemitope@gmail.com as referral email
Whatsapp: 08068305056 for more info.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Dotman23(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good evening o, pls guide me.. I made a PH request on d 20/11 and today 5/12 i paid the person and I dont no if d person has confirmed it cos I uploaded d teller too, but my mavro is now Green.. And I now have an Amount to withdraw... Am a Newbie.. Pls whats the implication of this.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Prescott001(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
austentero:

Ans1; No, you are in other as long as 13th fall on Tuesday after the 10th being 30days and on Saturday. your Mavro may not get to full 30% if you decide to request for help on the 10th, so wait for Tuesday for your 30% full growth.
Ans2; No, for now, you can run as many account on your phone or PC as long as they are not linked to one in anyway.
Thanks. Lastly, as an already existing MMM account holder. Is it possible for me to provide help of 14K on 7/12/2016 and get Help of my already full 30%(34K) on 13/12/2016. And how many days will it take me to get paired on my 14K(7/12/2016)
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prescott001:
Thanks. Lastly, as an already existing MMM account holder. Is it possible for me to provide help of 14K on 7/12/2016 and get Help of my already full 30%(34K) on 13/12/2016. And how many days will it take me to get paired on my 14K(7/12/2016)

Your are welcome.
Yes you can provide help at any point in time and can equally get help of your already grown Mavro, but note that you can't get help once you are merged to pay some one even if your Mavro is fully grown, meaning that you can only get help if the system has not merged you to pay, in that case you can pledge to provide help of 14k and still cash out your fully grown Mavro on the 13th as long as you were not ask to pay some one before then.
Cheers!!!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MyLane: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
vibrant:
Hello,I have two referalls who I just introduced to mmm this week. I did their registration but both of them just informed me that they have edited their account details. Pls what becomes my fate-----They have not provided help yet...they just edited their account details.

GREENLIGHT..... They should go ahead and PH.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MyLane: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prescott001:

~Your calculations are wrong. 30% of 14k is 18k and that is what you would get since you are not providing help for the first time.

~No one knows the exact time when he/she would get matched. it could be a week, 2 or more. Make sure your money is available.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by emekelnigeria: 12:52am On Dec 06, 2016
tripple M is high risk before you join seek the advise of a guider
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Onyiibe: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2016
We don't have a culture of obeying instructions or sticking to rules, and when we face the consequences of our actions or inactions we throw pity party and claim that we are being persecuted. Bro no cry...na your cross you dey carry.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Prescott001(m): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2016
MyLane:

~Your calculations are wrong. 30% of 14k is 18k and that is what you would get since you are not providing help for the first time.

~No one knows the exact time when he/she would get matched. it could be a week, 2 or more. Make sure your money is available.
You didn't get the message.. The other person did.. Try reading it again
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by FabulousAutos(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm new in this program and is still studying how it works. I provided help to three persons yesterday, uploaded all the tellers for them to confirm. Two of them confirmed while the third one has not been able to confirm despite admitting that he received the alert. I've called him severally, sent SMS to no avail. I've just opened a work ticket in the support section to report this. Will there be any adverse implication on me due to this guy's reluctance to confirm payment? Pls advise.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2016
FabulousAutos:
Hi guys,
I'm new in this program and is still studying how it works. I provided help to three persons yesterday, uploaded all the tellers for them to confirm. Two of them confirmed while the third one has not been able to confirm despite admitting that he received the alert. I've called him severally, sent SMS to no avail. I've just opened a work ticket in the support section to report this. Will there be any adverse implication on me due to this guy's reluctance to confirm payment? Pls advise.

Nothing to worry urself about, the participant on the other end also has 48hrs to confirm your payment. Especially knowimg that he/she admitted receiving the alert. Sometimes the account is being handled by someone else on their behalf.

You have done your part, he/she knows the implication of not confirming. So just relax
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by anitank(f): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
fifty:

Nothing to worry urself about, the participant on the other end also has 48hrs to confirm your payment. Especially being that he/admitted receiving the alert. Sometimes the account is being handled by someone else on their behalf.

You have done your part, he/she knows the implication of not confirming. So just relax
Modified
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by teddyberry(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2016
efore now I asked a friend to assist in registering me on MMM, but he delayed the registration , so I had to meet someone else to register for me which was done. After some days the other person called that he had register me. So I was advice to go support to cancel the registration to avoid double registration. So the previous account was cancelled and I made use of this account to carry out my transaction. So I am still trying to know where the problem is coming from.
I have been delayed in matching consistently for 5days now. Am I on temporarily moratorium?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by myvic70(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2016
MMM is real. 100k has been received.
God bless MMM
Mavro my brother.......

RealityShot:

You my friend may have lost your 100k..
You opened a ticket without a bank statement...
The other guy probably showed them the fake Proof of payment
And won the case! You are now the bad guy!

Too bad he has probably been confirmed and has ghed-
Sorry..

Go and get you signed bank statement for 1 month back and
Write support and beg the to recheck..
(I don't think it's useful though)
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ekwii: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2016
My people any person still afraid to involve in MMM is wasting his time. One good advantage of MMM program is when you register with somebody that is always online, he will monitor your activities to conclusive end.
If you are interested to register but afraid of not knowing how MMM works, do not be afraid anymore. Just send mail to my signature and i will follow it up from there.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by japhethGold: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Because you broke the rules. MMM is strict and there is discipline in it. So do not raise false alarm. Just follow them up and resolve it. My funds were blocked to tone of N400,000. But I have it resolved and my funds have been release. So yours too will be release. Just admit you broke the rules and fix it with the CRO.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good work you guys are doing here.

I provided help to 8 people yesterday and 7 has already confirmed me. The last guy that I paid to, is yet to confirm me and when I tried is number, it was picked by someone else stating it's a wrong number. I called the guider and he did not pick up. The 48hrs will elapse today. What do you think I should do guys?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
It happened to a friend but lemme use myself for easier understanding.

As an existing MMM participant, my first provide help was 25k, the second is 10k, now my brother registered under me providing help of 50k. We share same surname but all other details are different. He's yet to be matched. Please give an advise if it's OK to continue with the help. Thanks!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by papiloski(f): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please help o, I phed on the 18th of October and was matched with three people. I made payment and one of them refused to confirm till time expired. I wrote CRO and was asked to get statements of accout from bank signed and stamped. This I provided. The person that Didint confirm had incomplete phone number and no guiders detail so it was impossible to get the person. Two weeks passed CRO requested another statement which I provided,scanned and uploaded. All along the person I paid to was not even responding all our chats I mean between sender, recipient and CRO. By 16th I realised I was blocked. I wrote support and was asked to get statements again whjch I did. By 17th I got a message that I will be unblocked soon and up till now I haven't been unblocked. Is there something I need to do that I haven't done or could my many messages have caused this. Pls guys what do I do?

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by papiloski(f): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=japhethGold post=51681708]Because you broke the rules. MMM is strict and there is discipline in it. So do not raise false alarm. Just follow them up and resolve it. My funds were blocked to tone of N400,000. But I have it resolved and my funds have been release. So yours too will be release. Just admit you broke the rules and fix it with the CRO.[/quote Pls help a friend ]
Abeg why were u blocked and how long did it take u to resolve it? Cos I've been blocked too last month 16th andy funds is like 320,000 even though I didn't break any rule and I was promised I will be unlocked on the 17yb. See screenshots

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=papiloski post=51682850][/quote]

Dear I sympathise with u, but can't b blocked for no reason. I have been on the system for almost 7months and have never been blocked.

You either

1) Failed to upload an evidence for a payment u rightly made. If u were matched with 3 people and u made payment to these 3, but uploaded evidence for just 2 out of the 3, failing with even one...U would still be blocked.
Also if u uploaded an evidence that remained unconfirmed for more than 2weeks, and didn't follow up with that participant nor his guider, such a fraudulent participant could have written first to support and U COULD be blocked, tho that rarely happens.

2) Have 2 p.os on the system (this could include having an account that was created on ur behalf with the same banking details, probably with/without ur prior notice OR had another Acct which was already blocked, (but bears the same banking details). If u had an acct that was blocked OR an acct u didn't wish to keep using (which beared the same banking info), and u didnt apply for a DELETION of such an acct, its still treated as a double acct. One of the account would be blocked.

One of the stated above must be the case, for an acct to be blocked.

If you need personal Convo, let's chat on WhatsApp and I may be able to suggest a better approach to solve ur issues.

But if u feel u r guilty of any of the states instances I gave u, I advise u to create of ticket of identity proof to show that this p.o which bears ur name is actually urs.

Regards
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by track247: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
MMMConsults:

Please, be advised to make proper enquiries.

Consult with your UL or guider, before you take drastic moves.

Please, I just registered on mmm global btc. I have pledged to provide help and just noticed my btc address has an error in it and my name and number has typo error in it. I have tried to edit it, but i cant. I have also written to support, but no reply. What do you advice me to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / What They Don't Tell You About Forex !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.