Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (49956 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
ajomzz:
I find this rather humorous with OP saying people warned him about it when you've tested and know it's true.

I got my first help today.

And lest i forget, do refferal bonus grow?
Gh it and PH it.. The ln it will grow like iroko- lmao!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
jist2day:
I have told people, don't register yourself in mmm just because you see a website.
mmm created position of guiders to help you,register you,handle your problems,update you of new developments and help groom you to become a guider too.
Is it a must to use a guider?
(I haven't read that anywhere)
Some guiders ignore people after registration N PH...
So what's the biggy

2 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Enneyk(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thank you so much. I can wait.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by oloribabs(f): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm having problem using my phone to log into my PO. Please help
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by basadenet: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Once yu broke the rule you are instantly blocked and you can only be released if you write to support and state your case. MMM is not a scam. Nigerians are too smart and MMM system is not for peple like that.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Enneyk(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
It may just be a captcha problem.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by 2weeks(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Oga wanted registration bonus opened an account in his cousins name

And ....that happened

God go dy catch una one buy one sha grin grin grin grin
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by oloribabs(f): 5:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Enneyk:
It may just be a captcha problem.
The captcha is not showing, so I cannot proceed to log in. On other browsers, it's giving me error page anytime I try to log in
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by 2weeks(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2016
oloribabs:

The captcha is not showing, so I cannot proceed to log in. On other browsers, it's giving me error page anytime I try to log in

Chrome or mozilla firefox are the best to use make sure you have a stable connection. If captcha doesn't load refresh whole page. Its just due to poor network
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Jayjay0(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2016
toideve:
Oga! You broke the rules and now you have been kicked out and all of a sudden the system is scam. MMM should be clapping for you because you are what exactly?

You were even compounding your mavros out of greed. You clearly violated the rules... now that the hammer has fallen on you MMM is now scam abi? Come out open and tell us exactly what you did.

Only our actions and in actions can crash MMM.
Please does anyone know how the CRO work ?? Because i have been on moratorium for over 2months now and when ever i write to support all they say is please wait
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by oloribabs(f): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
2weeks:

Chrome or mozilla firefox are the best to use make sure you have a stable connection. If captcha doesn't load refresh whole page. Its just due to poor network
Thanks
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
basadenet:
Once yu broke the rule you are instantly blocked and you can only be released if you write to support and state your case. MMM is not a scam. Nigerians are too smart and MMM system is not for peple like that.
the mmm system is smarter than most scammers!
they are trying to scam a scam detecting machine!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
please how can I close my other mmm account I registered in error, I don't want it to affect my active acct

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by yasky01: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please I have a complain..I am suppose to PH for two different people..And I PH to the first and the second keeps telling me to send the money to another account and not the one am seeing on MMM..but I confirmed the new account he gave me is having different name but the same surname..please what should I do.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
yasky01:
Please I have a complain..I am suppose to PH for two different people..And I PH to the first and the second keeps telling me to send the money to another account and not the one am seeing on MMM..but I confirmed the new account he gave me is having different name but the same surname..please what should I do.
tell him you might be indicted if he doesnt confirm and u put up a case..so ecept he is willing to accept payment in provided acc..u will cancel the transaction..
copy his guider n urs
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Daniel1991(m): 5:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello friends, old I need your help ASAP.
I Registered on Mmm last week, three days later, my sis Registered under me, she has her own Bank details and email, the issue now is dat my Dad want to register under me, is it okay if I go ahead to register my dad under?
Remember, in my name, am having Joseph as the surname same as my sister, and now my dad is the real Joseph, i'm I good to go to register my Dad?
Thanks in advance.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Daniel1991:
I Registered on Mmm last week, three days later, my sis Registered under me, she has her own Bank details and email, the issue now is dat my Dad want to register under me, is it okay if I go ahead to register my dad under?
Remember, in my name, am having Joseph as the surname same as my sister, and now my dad is the real Joseph, i'm I good to go to register my Dad?
Thanks in advance.

Yea you can register as many as you want as long you don't share the same bank info.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by jist2day: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2016
join me and my team in making money from mmm. 50% bitcoin 30% naira
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Daniel1991:
Thanks in advance.
hmm...
this your Joseph tree!

i know a case where the guy lost 400k
by doing this ...

now note that the rule you might really break is the MAXIMUM PH RULE.

YOUR SISTER OR FATHER CANNOT PH MORE THAN YOUR TOTAL PH SUM.
eg. If your total ph is 100k hthey most not pass that.

if they want to ph more, change their guider first or ph through your account to raise the bar.

as for the names..its not a problem.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2016
jist2day:
join me and my team in making money from mmm.
50% bitcoin
30% naira
how much naira/percentage do you
loose while converting naira to bit
coin
and back to naira?
lol..think again
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2016
loosecanon50:
My friends and MMMites,

There are two things to note here:

1) The OP either is either an agent out to rubbish MMM in the face of prospective newbies, because nothing which he said has made any sense to me. I am of this opinion because if he is aware of the rules and is also aware that he broke them, then why claim MMM is a scam?

2) The Ops money is not gone except he is unable to provide true IDs for the tWo accts which were involved in this dubious act. As soon as he can provide ID of the owners of his account and the other account to the CRO/Admin, his funds would be released immediately. But as punishment, depending on what is really the problem here (if he was using his bank account on two accts OR sharing his bank account with his brother), one of them may loose their marvros completely. These rules are there and I would post them at the end.

MMM has rules. Binding rules which every participant has to be exposed to before joining.

You cannot have two accounts on the system: This refers exclusively to them who use the same bank requisites in two different MMM accts. Believe you me, MMM system is too smart to be played like that.

A word of advice to MMMites, If at all you would want to register a relative under you, pls skip the surname. Thats my observation anyway. Register the person without the surname, the middle name is just okay. Afterall before payment is made, if your payer needs confirmation, he/she can always call you to confirm your banking details. That will make life more easier for you.

MMM is a fair community and tries to give every participant fair opportunity to participate, that is why the law on Participant relative's Ph'ing more than you who registered him/her under urself, was created. MMM does not wish to encourage a notion that it can be a family business.

If at all u really have to use the surname when registering a relative, pls stick to the rules, or alternatively have him/her register under a neutral person with no relation to your family surname.

FOR THEM HO DO NOT KNOW THE FULL RULES, Read this pls:

1, DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT

2, DO NOT CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS FOR REFERRAL BONUSES

3, DO NOT USE WRONG PHONE NUMBER OR BANKING DETAILS

4, ALWAYS USE YOUR CORRECT DETAILS

5, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO PH MORE THAN YOU

6, DO NOT PH WITHOUT HAVING THE MONEY ALREADY

7, DO NOT ABUSE YOUR MANAGER

8, DO NOT LOAD FAKE PAYMENT PROOFS

9, DO NOT DELAY IN PAYING YOUR DONATION

10, DO NOT HACK INTO PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT

11, ALWAYS LOGIN REGULARLY AND YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT MMM BY TAKING PART IN MMM GUIDERS SCHOOL

12. NEVER EVER FOR ANY REASON TRY TO ALTER YOUR BANKING DETAILS, LEAVE IT AS IT WAS WHEN U REGISTERED FOR MMM

VIOLATIONS OF ONE OR MORE OF THESE RULES MAY LEAD TO TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT BLOCKAGE.

With regards,

Stanley Chukuma
this is enlightening, I talked to my mum about MMM and she has agreed to give it a try I registered her under me and she provided help bigger than the one I initially provided. The truth is I registered her under me cos of the referral bonus.
NB: we use different bank account and different banks

I know of someone whose siblings registered under him and he didn't face anything of such.

I need an advise from you.thanks!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2016
loosecanon50:

As far as your sister doesnt PH more than you, you are in the clear. Try to work towards being a guider, as a guider you don't have such limitations.

I also recommend logging into these referal accounts from different browsers especially if you do that on your smartphone most of the time. If phone is your medium, You can try dolphin, uc browser and your inbuilt default browsers. Just to be in the clear tho, but as #mrmaze suggested, there is really nothing to worry about, but just take precautions.
how can one become a guider
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by danowena: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
RealityShot:

hmm...
this your Joseph tree!

i know a case where the guy lost 400k
by doing this ...

now note that the rule you might really break is the MAXIMUM PH RULE.

YOUR SISTER OR FATHER CANNOT PH MORE THAN YOUR TOTAL PH SUM
eg. If your total ph is 100k hthey most not pass that.

if they want to ph more, change their guider first or ph through your account to raise the bar.

as for the names..its not a problem.

Oga, please where did u get the information that those under you must not PH more than u?

I ask because I know people that don't PH more than 30k yet GH of over 100k. Monthly from referrals.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by danowena: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..
Use the private message facility on the order in writing to the person u mistakenly sent the 49k. State your agreement with her on the message. Then also write to support with a possible screenshot of the conversation. Call her guider and your guider as well. Do all these things as quickly as you can.

I must be sincere that most Nigerians are not honest so u need to be very prudent.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by danowena: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
bharkarh:
how can one become a guider

Kai , u like money tongue
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
danowena:

Use the private message facility on the order in writing to the person u mistakenly sent the 49k. State your agreement with her on the message. Then also write to support with a possible screenshot of the conversation. Call her guider and your guider as well. Do all these things as quickly as you can.

I must be sincere that most Nigerians are not honest so u need to be very prudent.
thank you bro... But fast will d admin respond to my request
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Gbengazzee(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hi mmm members, I have an account where I PH in Naira, Can I use the same account to PH Bitcoins.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
danowena:

Oga, please where did u get the information that those under you must not PH more than u?

I ask because I know people that don't PH more than 30k yet GH of over 100k. Monthly from referrals.
i said PH not GH.

GO TO THE MMM WEBSITE
look for "how to participate safely"

also note: i was referring to his relatives ONLY
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by missiamme: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
danowena:

Kai , u like money tongue
who no like money

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
mecussey:

If you want to be safe...delete one.

How can I delete an account on MMM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / What They Don't Tell You About Forex !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.