Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (49959 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by emekelnigeria: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
support to write
adeniyisavage:

How can I delete an account on MMM?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by LilNetty(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=sallylove post=50978208][/quote]pls the guy I paid the to refused to confirm my payment which is giving me a lot of headache.. I tried calling him but is there phone is switched off.. It's up to 48hrs.. What should I do pls.. Kindly quote me back
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Aremu01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
LilNetty:
pls the guy I paid the to refused to confirm my payment which is giving me a lot of headache.. I tried calling him but is there phone is switched off.. It's up to 48hrs.. What should I do pls.. Kindly quote me back
Write to support
Since you paid... U have no p at allllllllllllllll
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ahmg001(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pls house I nid ur help.I gh DS evening, I was told I sud wait patiently to be matched, I waited,refreshed to no avail, pls wat cud be d issue
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
ahmg001:
Pls house I nid ur help.I gh DS evening, I was told I sud wait patiently to be matched, I waited,refreshed to no avail, pls wat cud be d issue
this evening and you are worried already??
Chill man..

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2016
bharkarh:
this is enlightening, I talked to my mum about MMM and she has agreed to give it a try I registered her under me and she provided help bigger than the one I initially provided. The truth is I registered her under me cos of the referral bonus.
NB: we use different bank account and different banks

I know of someone whose siblings registered under him and he didn't face anything of such.

I need an advise from you.thanks!

You are welcome. If you followed my advice on skipping her surname while registering (for mmm name and beneficiary names), then you are in the clear and have nothing to worry about.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
loosecanon50:

You are welcome. If you followed my advice on skipping her surname while registering (for mmm name and beneficiary names), then you are in the clear and have nothing to worry about.
I registered with the surname
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
loosecanon50:

I registered with the surname. But bank details, number, email, are different.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
bharkarh:

Don't know what to say ryt now, if u reg'd her under u with d same surname (only exclusive when u used d surname in the account name registered in the 'my page' section, but for surname in the bank details, that'd not really a problem) then she shouldn't ph more than u.

The penalty is a moratorium on both of your accounts. Believe me you don't want to be placed under a temporary moratorium.

Sometimes the system may not notice, but most times it does.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2016
bharkarh:

Don't know what to say ryt now, if u reg'd her under u with d same surname (only exclusive when u used d surname in the account name registered in the 'my page' section, but for surname in the bank details, that'd not really a problem) then she shouldn't ph more than u.

The penalty is a moratorium on both of your accounts. Believe me you don't want to be placed under a temporary moratorium.

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by LadyOmaDine(f): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Checkout my signature
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by SleekReek(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2016
The rules in MMM is to avoid greed and also crashing the system, MMM is a peer to peer help community,not a place to be greedy...Many are violating the rules but once the system catches you then you have issues..My policy in life is to always follow the rules set up in any system,that is integrity, please stop calling it scam, you are at fault poster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ahmg001(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
SleekReek:
The rules in MMM is to avoid greed and also crashing the system, MMM is a peer to peer help community,not a place to be greedy...Many are violating the rules but once the system catches you then you have issues..My policy in life is to always follow the rules set up in any system,that is integrity, please stop calling it scam, you are at fault poster.
pipu re quick to castigate.we re all humans,we re bound to make mistakes, d op made a mistake by calling d scheme a scam which is wrong haven't broken rule but d respondents too av not help mata,no one has bn able to advice d op on wat next to.I fall in d same problem wit op.I cam into mmm without knowing d dos nd don't.av made mistakes already bf knowing most of d rules, nw am in a deep ship.pls no one is above mistake,let's assist if deaz a way u can
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by bharkarh(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
loosecanon50:

thank you very much. Is it possible I delete the account and register under someone else 'cos of the referral bonus. She's providing help much more greater than what I provided help for.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by SleekReek(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
ahmg001:
pipu re quick to castigate.we re all humans,we re bound to make mistakes, d op made a mistake by calling d scheme a scam which is wrong haven't broken rule but d respondents too av not help mata,no one has bn able to advice d op on wat next to.I fall in d same problem wit op.I cam into mmm without knowing d dos nd don't.av made mistakes already bf knowing most of d rules, nw am in a deep ship.pls no one is above mistake,let's assist if deaz a way u can

I am not castigating him just expressing my mind because i see people violating rules,in online biz rule number one is read and understand the rules before jumping in,this has saved me alot of headache....In any case a blocked account can be unblocked, I assisted my sister-in-law to unblock her account, let him simply contact a guider, who will direct him on what to do,his money is not stuck.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ahmg001(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2016
SleekReek:

I am not castigating him just expressing my mind because i see people violating rules,in online biz rule number one is read and understand the rules before jumping in,this has saved me alot of headache....In any case a blocked account can be unblocked, I assisted my sister-in-law to unblock her account, let him simply contact a guider, who will direct him on what to do,his money is not stuck.
my guider is not responding, he has so many down lines.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by jist2day: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
bharkarh:
thank you very much. Is it possible I delete the account and register under someone else 'cos of the referral bonus. She's providing help much more greater than what I provided help for.
yes oo,pm me or call.you will be happy you did
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by osolee(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
loosecanon50:

no, u can change ur guider, that would be best for you if u wish to ph higher. Your referal stays same but u r under a diferent guider so tht law of phing lower wont bind on u anymore.

Create new ticket to support with the pre-defined topic, CHANGE OF GUIDER, ans state clearly wht u want, also stating the email of the guider you would like to be under.
wait ooo...I recently request to PH 500k which will soon mature and i don't know if my referal/guider has ph that amount before.....
should i change my guilder or what?
Hope i get match? angry angry
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
bharkarh:
Please do yourself a favor...

Go into her account RIGHT NOW AND CHANGE HER GUIDER
BEFORE SHE PAY AND TRIES TO GH!

Because that's when the system will detect it

That is your only solution right now.. You have already committed the act..

P. S: - NOTE.. She MUST wait 15 days after the guider change BEFORE she attempts GH..
(otherwise TM) and you loose all ref bonuses
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by osolee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:

Please do yourself a favor...

Go into her account RIGHT NOW AND CHANGE HER GUIDER
BEFORE SHE PAY AND TRIES TO GH!

Because that's when the system will detect it

That is your only solution right now.. You have already committed the act..

wait ooo...I recently request to PH 500k which will soon mature and i don't know if my referal/guider has ph that amount before.....
Hope i will get match?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
osolee:

Hope i will get match?
is your referrer your relation with same surname?
If no.. Then you can PH any amount no problem
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
bharkarh:
You can also cancel the PH.. Change guider.. Then PH again..
But I recommend my first option.. Just write support and change guider now
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by osolee(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:
is your referrer your relation with same surname?
If no.. Then you can PH any amount no problem
bless you kiss kiss
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Aremu01(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fellas I want to ask... How will you handle a case when the person that you are matched with pays you lower than the specified amount
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Strongedition: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aremu01:
Fellas I want to ask... How will you handle a case when the person that you are matched with pays you lower than the specified amount

Please don't confirm the payment until he completes the payment.. U can also call the sender to know the reason, if no meaningful thing, contact admin through the message box in the order incase of further delay. I would advise u join an mmm watsap group to live answers to questions.

MONEY REVOLUTION!!!
There is an investment for the smart that would give you 10 TIMES more than what you currently EARN!
You can sleep while your money take steps ahead in making you a comfortable millionaire with each day that passes.
We are running to the future with the speed of light, would you be left behind?

Join us 8pm tonight on watsap for an eye-opening seminar for FREE!
Do you have a huge DREAM for the present and future?
Just a click on this link below will get you closer to your DREAMS.

https:///GwK5RCHBEgrIZ4zAxz58Yv
Share the link and invite someone too. Cheers.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by knight0430: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by eeddiiee(f): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please what happens if you refer your family members, the name and surname differs, but in the bank details, they kinda correspond. for e,g my name if Rita Pius Effiong, My brother"s name is Micheal Akpan, and mum is Alice Benson. but the account details bear same middle name and surname. is there a problem with this? can they PH more than me?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
eeddiiee:
Please what happens if you refer your family members, the name and surname differs, but in the bank details, they kinda correspond. for e,g my name if Rita Pius Effiong, My brother"s name is Micheal Akpan, and mum is Alice Benson. but the account details bear same middle name and surname. is there a problem with this? can they PH more than me?

Absolutely nothing to worry about. Its the registered name that brings worry, not the bank acct name dear
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by eeddiiee(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
fifty:

Absolutely nothing to worry about. Its the registered name that brings worry, not the bank acct name dear

Thanks a mil. But I heard at some point ID will be required, won't this be a problem if I register a family member with a different name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / What They Don't Tell You About Forex !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.